Supa Late Introduction!

Autumn Rain

Hi there! I'm Night Fighter, or NF for short, but you probably have seen me post around the forums like a total stranger (sorry 'bout that).

I'm 16 years old, born in December 8, 1997 in San Francisco, California but I'm currently living in the Philippines due to the unemployment rate going on.

My goal is to become a programmer so I can implement creative ideas for stories. While my art sucks and I need a new computer to use RPG maker, I do promise to create a game. There's definitely a risk where I will get haters but I will not stop if you're playing.

I do watch the Pokemon anime, let's plays, music and other pokemon related things. Pokemon gave me an addiction that I cannot resist.

Again, sorry for being like a total stranger. I'm not use to participating in a forum.

If you have any questions, I would gladly answer them. =)

Welcome! Good to see you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. No being shy here. Just drop your sanity at the door and have fun :)

Thanks. =)

'evening. Have a furry sandwich.

Haha thanks.

What is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow?

Does that dress make sonata look fat?

are you planning a pokemon game or something else for your game?

Do you speak Tagalog? If you do, blink twice.

Also, Hi.

The speed is fast.

It's just the dress that big.

Pokemon Game - not sure if posting that Blaze Brothers thread was a good idea.

I'm kinda terrible at Tagalog since I'm use to speaking English.

Hi.

Welcome!...as weird as it is to say that to someone who joined only 8 days after me. Thanks for giving me a link to E10 way back in the day!

Ah, yeah. You're welcome. =)

Welcome to Reborn! I am Hukuna, or as known by some The RP Sensei of Reborn. Feel free to check out the RP forum if you wish, we would be happy to have you. You can PM me if you have any questions about it. Otherwise do enjoy your stay here in Reborn. ((and since nobody said anything, though you probably know, there is a PO server for Reborn as well.))

Anyways, Hukuna Sensei out~

Welcome to Reborn! I am Hukuna, or as known by some The RP Sensei of Reborn. Feel free to check out the RP forum if you wish, we would be happy to have you. You can PM me if you have any questions about it. Otherwise do enjoy your stay here in Reborn. ((and since nobody said anything, though you probably know, there is a PO server for Reborn as well.))

Anyways, Hukuna Sensei out~

Thanks. I'll check it out later. =)

Alright, I can work with this.

Howdy, pardner. Welcome to Reborn. (even though you've been lurking around, self admittedly) Few things.

1. If you are even remotely into competitive Pokemon battling, sign up for PokeNations. It's a unique contest that is done in a teamwork setting that offers opportunities for even the least seasoned battlers to get better and for the opportunity for immortal glory by having your victories posted on the forums for all to see. Who doesn't like glory?

2. With shameless begging for Nations signees aside, feel free to download Pokemon Online and find us on the Reborn server. Because Talk is fun, and friends are fun too.

3. The game itself can be quite hard, feel free to post any questions you may have here on the forums, and specifically ask Vinny, Sheep, myself, or anyone you may think knows the answer, and they will do their best to provide you with one.

4. Be happy, Be healthy, and enjoy your time!

Alright, I can work with this.

Howdy, pardner. Welcome to Reborn. (even though you've been lurking around, self admittedly) Few things.

1. If you are even remotely into competitive Pokemon battling, sign up for PokeNations. It's a unique contest that is done in a teamwork setting that offers opportunities for even the least seasoned battlers to get better and for the opportunity for immortal glory by having your victories posted on the forums for all to see. Who doesn't like glory?

2. With shameless begging for Nations signees aside, feel free to download Pokemon Online and find us on the Reborn server. Because Talk is fun, and friends are fun too.

3. The game itself can be quite hard, feel free to post any questions you may have here on the forums, and specifically ask Vinny, Sheep, myself, or anyone you may think knows the answer, and they will do their best to provide you with one.

4. Be happy, Be healthy, and enjoy your time!

Who are you and how have you got a hold of my normal welcome?

Yeah, I actually skipped it this time as I knew Night Fighter had been around for a while. I figured they probably knew their way around.

Not to say you did the wrong thing though, you did an admirable job.

I can say hi and destroy sanity and spam people with questions, but since you are here for some time already, I think you already know the basics. So hi.

Yeah the basics... hi.

Yo Azery here

i'm just going along with the crowd m8 and telling you not to be like me

i have gone down the path of evil :P

Let's be Friends

Sure. =)

Welcome! I'm still a bit of a newbie myself, but if you have any questions I can probably answer them!

Cool and yeah I have one question... how does one do the Joltik event? It's the only event that I haven't done yet.