LoL tournament - Setting it up

Doj

I'm a pretty princess  

25 members have voted

1. 1. On which days will you most likely be available? (think around 7PM GMT/1PM EST)

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Next stage, cause considering the high amount of interested players, this will take some extra planning. On which day will you be most likely to attend? For now I'm setting the date starting 30 June to till 6 July, 7PM GMT/1PM EST.

Team Red

Erizabesu Mably - gold 1
CanopyChicken - level 10
Princess Eclipse - unranked 300 wins
Hyena sama - season 3 silver 1000 wins
MagicalKaito - unranked 150 wins

Team Blue
Dojity - gold 3
IkaruKazuna - silver 4
Abbey Street - bronze 3
Lunatic Aeon - unranked 100 wins
Bazaro - level 19

Team Yellow
MrFameMonsta - gold 4
Star Seraph - gold 5
Azery - level 13
Zetaark - bronze 1

Jacze - silver 5

Team Green
Lealush Shinkirõ - gold 4
Metal Chocobo - silver 1
Lopsided - silver 4
Dominator - IGN required
Shirinui - unranked 200 wins

5v5 teams will be randomized. Every team will get players with equal skill levels (according to your rank/normal wins/level).

As for 3v3s and 2v2s, no more than enough players for 2 teams signed up there, so it'd be easier if those interested in 3v3 or 2v2 will set up a match on their own.

If everyone who votes could also PM me their LoL IGN, that'd be great.

IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED IN JOINING, YOU CAN

You will most likely be a sub, however.

Edited by Doj

• Administrators

except he got a reply from you that doesn't help the thread at all

voted Monday/Friday/Sunday for reasons but if it goes on too long on Sunday I /might/ have an issue (and by that I mean like seven hours so I think it'll be fine)
IGN is IkaruKazuna, no surprise or secret there

Hi hi! This looks interesting and i might've missed the first thread but I voted there and i voted here because i wanna join in on the fun, you know?
Anyway, that aside, I voted Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, since on Friday-Monday/Sunday I'll be in seattle smacking the shit out of owen
of course you know my ign, pockydragon, n shit
kkbye

I can be available for any day but at the same time my sleep schedule is fucked and may just completely miss it by association. I'll sign up for now, though.

• 2 weeks later...

any updates for this?

YES

UPDATE

Most votes were on Saturday, so it's pretty straighforward that it'll be held on Saturday starting 7PM GMT/1PM EST. Expect to at least play 2 matches, depending on how many people can actually attend.

I'll say it again; please PM me with your IGNs so I can actually set up a proper tourney tree because I don't know everyone's IGN by memory

Especially cause I forgot to turn on the option to see who voted in the poll so :^)

Edited by Doj

Okay so

Thanks a lot for everyone PMing me their IGN, it's been a big help :^))))

I still need these people's IGN:

WanderoftheColossus

I'm not going to scroll through the LoL screenshots thread till I find these because I'd rather be doing other shit

So if anyone could supply these it'd be gr8

Edited by Doj

Well if I'm not to late Ill join in too and pm you everything. Also seems me and Dark Desire will never be on the same team since were like the same in ranked QQ.

Edited by Lealush

This is what the current teams look like. If anyone has any problems with people they're in a team with, or they think there's any unbalance, please do tell.

I'll post the tournament tree early on Saturday.

As you can notice, team green still lacks one person. If anything I'll be able to get you a substitute, or you could borrow someone from another team. It's waiting for Wanderofthecolossus to fill that spot in the meantime (because I still don't know his IGN)

Edited by Doj