time for ame to relinquish the good tms?

sandy

as we know we are nearing the end of the game, next episode we'll have the flying and possibly ground avalible to us which means we have 2 new tms either earthquake/bulldose from tera and accrobatics/areal ace from chell cant think of any other good flying tms atm.

do you think its time for ame to let go of some of her good tm stach and can you think of any other tms chel/tera can give us?

also what other tms would you like to see in E13?

Edited by sandy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, we aren't gonna get a good tm from Ciel. Don't forget that sky drop is a thing, and is alive and sucky as always. As for Terra, dig is probably the worst and most probable outcome from her considering the AI might be smart enough to do some switching if this move is seen being used. Bulldoze lowers speed, which is very useful on certain boss fights. Obviously, earthquake would be great, but don't ever expect Ame to just hand over tm's easily.

LOL, no. I breed a lot, and maybe almost anyone can learn EQ, it got already through breeding. But the fact is if Ame can give us EQ, it's definitely that she has changed.... She is going to be an angel and give us all what we wish for. Maybe the next after EQ is all semi-legends. And after that is all legends as well. Thinking about going against E4 with Kyogre and Arceus....That makes me happy :)

Trust me, we aren't gonna get a good tm from Ciel. Don't forget that sky drop is a thing, and is alive and sucky as always. As for Terra, dig is probably the worst and most probable outcome from her considering the AI might be smart enough to do some switching if this move is seen being used. Bulldoze lowers speed, which is very useful on certain boss fights. Obviously, earthquake would be great, but don't ever expect Ame to just hand over tm's easily.

whats sky drop? never heard of it is it a gen 6 tm?

LOL, no. I breed a lot, and maybe almost anyone can learn EQ, it got already through breeding. But the fact is if Ame can give us EQ, it's definitely that she has changed.... She is going to be an angel and give us all what we wish for. Maybe the next after EQ is all semi-legends. And after that is all legends as well. Thinking about going against E4 with Kyogre and Arceus....That makes me happy :)

asking too much of ame, snap ou of ur daydream

nearing the end of the game?

we are just one badge over the half... that way: we still have 8 badges to go.

mathematically there could be another 12 Episodes until we challange the league...

(ground = Terra, flying = Ciel, water = Amaria, steel = Titania, fairy = Adrienn, rock = Hardy, Fire = Charlotte, dragon = Saphira)

and their TMs will be most likeley:

Terra: = EQ/Bulldoze

Ciel = Arieal Ace / Acrobatics (maybe even HM02 Fly!!)

Water = Scald

Steel = Gyroball / Flash Cannon

Fairy = Dazzling Gleam

Rock = Rock Tomb

Charlotte = Flamethrower / Overheat

Dragon = Dragon Tail / Dragon Claw

and TMs I want to see:

Energy Ball (Grass Knot is so unreliable because of its damage based on weight)

Poison Jab

Ice Beam (probably not before Saphira's Dragon Gym... would make it to easy...)

Edited by Cepheus

mathematically there could be another 12 Episodes until we challange the league...

(ground = Terra, flying = Ciel, water = Amaria, steel = Titania, fairy = Adrienn, rock = Hardy, Fire = Charlotte, dragon = Saphira)

Ciel = Arieal Ace / Acrobatics

Water = Water Pulse / Scald

Fairy = Dazzling Gleam

Rock = Rock Tomb

and TMs I want to see:

Poison Jab

i know but all the gym leaders are near enough in the same place 3 in agate including hardy charlotte+sapphira in the mountains ameritta not sure and fairy one in coral so what im ment by this is they are all in easy reach altho i forsee 1 leader per episode.

Edited by sandy

Ciel = Arieal Ace / Acrobatics

Water = Scald

Fairy = Dazzling Gleam

Rock = Rock Tomb

and TMs I want to see:

Poison Jab

agree with most of this. Have some exeption ideas:

Ground: Dig

Water: Scald (is tooooo good)

Fire: Incenarate (noway we can get Flamethrower and before Titania)

Rock: Rock Slide (Rock Tomb is too nice for my Breloom thought)

• Veterans

ame could cope out and just give us......stelth rock........from hardy

Dude Stealth Rock is Broken already you got nothing On me and We aint getting Stealth rock UNTILL we beat Ciel adn Charlotte atleast

Dude Stealth Rock is Broken already you got nothing On me and We aint getting Stealth rock UNTILL we beat Ciel adn Charlotte atleast

chell will come before hard but probberly not charlotte before hardy, has stelth rock changed since gen 3?

We won't get Fly, that's for certain. And even if we did, we wouldn't be able to fly from Town to Ward. Hardy will likely give us Smack Down, Rock Polish, or Sandstorm. That's my guess.
As for a water TM, it has to be Scald. Rain Dance is already in the game.

Edit: Though, let's not forget that Dive only existed in Gen 3 as an HM, so we may have more or less than 8 HMs and 100 TMs.

I think it's better the way it is now. If you think about it, now we have (quite) a wide range of pokemon we can choose for our teams. The leaders won't be as difficult as they were at the beginning of the game, because we have more diversity of pokemons to catch and train (and more time for having done so, and letting them learn good moves). If you add the good TMs... I think leaders would be far too easy (or they would have legendaries and use max. revives in battle...). Just saying, since Radomus the leaders have been a piece of cake, and I don't like that xD

Sorry for my bad english OTL

Edited by Alaris

hrm true alaris depends on how much you trained between radamus and luna and luna> samson you get the pitcure anyway i like certain pokemon im only going to train a level or 2 on my team before the next episode. it depends on playstyle

Really I didn't train at all between Noel and Radomus (only the unavoidable trainer battles), and still beated him pretty easily. Same between Radomus and Luna. For Samson I must admit I've been quite lucky (I got two "over 9000" bounces with rapidash killing his ace, and the rest were defeated using psycho-cuts of my sword-danced gallade). I don't know, but compared to Florinia, Corey, Aya, Noel... (they made me have NIGHTMARES) these last leaders have just been easier, and I think that it's because we are beginning to have a "too good" movepool. And I haven't breed, or EV trained at all... just catching pokemon I find and rising them using only trainer battles.

Ame, please, if you read this, be evil. Design evil teams for the remaining leaders. We will be happy for it (I guess... xD).

We're not THAT close to the end of the game... We have only 10 out of 18 badges. There's a whole Pokemon game's length to go (8 badges) until we're ready for the end of the game. And that's assuming we don't have more gym leader deaths along the way.

Regarding the TMs, how about some useful Physical TMs? Facade, False Swipe, Rock Smash, Explosion and the HMs except for Dive are pretty much worthless. Brick Break could be good.

On the other hand you have Hidden Power, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave and Dark Pulse as very useful Special TMs (and Charge Beam when you get it), along with Struggle Bug, Frost Breath, Infestation and Grass Knot.

Pure physical teams like mine don't have too many toys to play with.

Regarding the TMs, how about some useful Physical TMs? Facade, False Swipe, Rock Smash, Explosion and the HMs except for Dive are pretty much worthless. Brick Break could be good.

On the other hand you have Hidden Power, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave and Dark Pulse as very useful Special TMs (and Charge Beam when you get it), along with Struggle Bug, Frost Breath, Infestation and Grass Knot.

i agree. there are already some good tms in the game, but not really for anyone on my team either, with the exception of Gardevoir, and even then. i added a gengar for another special beater, but its a glass cannon right now. it gets poked and dies lol. I would like to get a hold of EQ and scald soon, but for the moment, i don't see us getting anything like that any time soon.

I swear to God adrienn was mysterious type. D:

We're not THAT close to the end of the game... We have only 10 out of 18 badges. There's a whole Pokemon game's length to go (8 badges) until we're ready for the end of the game. And that's assuming we don't have more gym leader deaths along the way.

Ame will probably be cruel and kill 5 out of the potential 8 gym leaders making 13 gym battles for us q-q

off topic, I highly doubt ame will ever put milotic in q-q

Ame, please, if you read this, be evil. Design evil teams for the remaining leaders. We will be happy for it (I guess... xD).

I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, AME, THIS IS A LIE. DO NOT. I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOUR ADDRESS AND KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER LEADER NIGHTMARISHLY GODLY.

Eh. It happens. It's just Ame's evil and she gives us puny TMs and probably wont give us any good ones until the Elite four. >:

Edited by Lynxiechan

Eh. It happens. It's just Ame's evil and she gives us puny TMs and probably wont give us any good ones until the Elite four. >:

Some of the Special TMs aren't that "puny". All of the Physical ones are. I call racism.