My-Last-Team

gutten_tag

wel, to be clear, today i upload my save file in here for some good reasons. and sorry for my bad English (i'm still learning it). first of all i want to say this: Reborn is the best version pkm games i have ever played. on-every-details. love it. be addicted to it. i'm still running my second run through reborn with chimchar (and it still feel like the first times), and this is my first run save-file with it. To the details:
1, i got almost 400 hours playing on my first save file.

2, my "team": i only build like 60 pkms through this first try, but i caught a lot more than this number, so if you download it, i think you can figure it out when you check my PC.
3, Building strategy: basically i want the best for each pkm: IVs, EVs, nature, moveset (omg, these movesets and IVs are the hardest part, i breed at least 1500 eggs, it took me >300 hours), so when you see 2 Blaziken or 2 Heracross on my team, they MUST be used for different purpose (like one Moxie Hera and one Guts Hera), or it's just a "mother-father-baby" pkm (respect for that parents, sometimes i keep them both)

4, about items: i think i got most of it. i can go to 7th floor in department (where they sell evolution stone, so when you see i got a lot of stones in my bag, it's not hack), i mine almost every plates (maybe missing one or two plate, i give some of my pkms hold it too, so you should check it), i found every link stones can be found (sometimes i go to previous version to get a stone that happen twice, like in Yureyu building), and some items can only be found through Pick Up in episode 9 (like King's rock or Lucky Egg) on my bag too

5, for the future: i still not complete this team yet. i have enough tools what i need to build a lot more (like drizzle politoed: i got a perfect IVs poliwag, just evolve it with king's rock and link stone and it will be Drizzle politoed), or some moves are still missing (like Rock Tomb for Breloom) but i don't have much time left (i'll explain it later)

6, the only pkm ALWAYS exist with me on the road, i keep it with me on the last save, it's alakazam. not because its power (of course it got 30 IVs Sp.atk and speed), not because i love it or something. just because teleport. just it -_-

and now for the reason i'm doing this:
i'm getting married

not right now, but will be soon.

and not "just" marriage, but also....my own baby. it will be here soon.

i reallllly want to finish reborn before it, but maybe i can't wait :'(

still looking to play episode 12, but it's not there yet, so....

If you want to play the game with your own way, you can just ignore my file, or just check it and don't play with it. but If you want to start reborn from now or get stuck somewhere and got piss off, or you just want to help me, i hope you will enjoy my save file :), because we still got a lot more episodes in the future, or you just don't want to run around just to build teams, grinding, hatch eggs or something like that, you can play with my save file. my team is OP. it's the truth. i didn't defeat Luna yet, but i try once, and OHKO all her pkms. i want to save it when epi 12 comes out :). for more clear: YOU CAN BLOW THROUGH REBORN EVEN CHAMPION ALL LV 100 or WHATEVER AME'LL GIVE US WITH MY TEAM (of course they will be lv 100 too :v :v). hope you like it :)

and here it is. the most important part.
if in the future i can't complete this game, i really hope someone will use my save to go with it till the end. looking my baby in-game in the Hall of Fame, i'll cry :((((
EDIT: sorry when i take the save file down from this, when i see Ame's new thread about new battle field in epi 12, i want to build up something more on my file to deal with it (like drizzle politoed for fire field, a team immune for swarm field or a good coverage team for rainbow field). so i'll take a couple of day off and re-upload my other save-file prepared for epi 12. of course anyone got my old save-file, it still can deal with the new mechanic, but why don't use this news to our advantage?? ^_^

EDIT 2: and...i've done now. here you go. i'll introduce my new comrades (these pkm is just stay in UU box in my PC, so it;s just for situational cases)
1, Aggron: at the first moment i intend to build a bulky Head Smasher with Aggron. then i breed....a 30 IVs speed Aron. and i realized that i can run Adamant nature, max speed and after 1 Autotomize, my aggron is FASTER THAN 130 BASE MAX SPEED PKMS. How cool is that?? so i change it. (and i know Heavy Slam doesn't work well with Autotomize, but hey, i don't get the Metal Burst yet -_-)

2, Tyrantrum: what can i say. just acceptable IVs and i don't want to change it. but for the future, when i can breed gen VI moves (hopefully in epi 12), i 'll change this monster to a Rock Polish or Dragon Dance user, not Stealth Rock one like now -_-

3, Politoed: look at it. it's saying:"BRING ME BURNING FIELDDDDDD". the most hilarious thing happen: it got almost perfect IVs and...hidden power GRASS (I've checked it in Appocaphill Academy). so you think Quagsire or Gastrodon can tank me??? LOL. the only thing can counter this is Fern's Ferrothorn. but hey, anyone bring a Drizzle to fight grass team??

4, Magmar: i love how they design Magmortar. but it's not that good. but when i caught one, i don't expect his IVs is SO GOOD like this. i want to breed him Cross CHop for mix atk or Thunderbolt for water type. but it's not worth at all :( so i keep him just lke this (and his Hidden power is water- you think Rock or Ground can counter me???) i know right :v

AND HERE YOU GO. My save file version 2. you can check all box in my PC to got more details. and...i got 3 more leftovers from munchlax i got in episode 10. after 5 hours just headbutt the stupid tree -_-. enjoy it :v :v

Edited by gutten_tag

Woah, you've got an awesome team there! I think i'll play your sav along with mine although I'm not sure if I'll be patient enough to keep grinding everyone properly. Congrats on the marriage and baby!

Woah, you've got an awesome team there! I think i'll play your sav along with mine although I'm not sure if I'll be patient enough to keep grinding everyone properly. Congrats on the marriage and baby!

tks, i understand what you mean bro. it took me >300 hours to build movesets (tks to the kindness of Ame for hiding all the good TMs) and got great IVs for each of my pkm. so maybe i'm the only one who can keep grinding up EVERYONE on my team. there. i've just check it. almost 70 powerful pkms. but you can keep some of them that you like for your team and save the others for some specific cases when you need. i mean you can choose like 12 totally different teams from it right :v :v

for the next few days i'm about to build weather team. sun is already done. now for Drizzle toed and other Swift Swimer :v

Edited by gutten_tag

This is absolutely fantastic, I'm contemplating whether or not I should do my first run through of episode 12 with this save or my original... ._.

Buy seriously, I commend you for taking so much time into this game and then gifting that to us.

well, to be honest this is JUST HALF of what i want to build. at least i want 100 pkms for my team (even don't count semi-legends or legends), and i'm suppose to build at least 20 pkms for "tank" box. but building a tanker is so much painful than a sweeper :( bcz grinding for them, EVs training take so much time. i'm still working on it, start with Golem, Steelix, Forrettress, Aggron for physical and Blissey, Amoongus, Sylveon (when i breed one eevee with Wish) for special. i maybe upload another save when i finish, but it'll take at least 30-50 more hours :(

Hello, first post on the site. I know I'm new but this guy is OP even for veteran standards right?

i think you can call it "over-free-time-killer" or "over-addicted". yeah, that suit more >_<

Can anyone repost his save file? I would love to see all of the pokemon he spent so much time on. And possibly get ideas from the pokemon he's bred.

can you wait another couple of hours? i'll re-upload it with some new pkms to counter Fields in epi 12, so i take my file back to update it :)

EDIT: there. i re-upload it in my first topic. you can check it.

Edited by gutten_tag

can you wait another couple of hours? i'll re-upload it with some new pkms to counter Fields in epi 12, so i take my file back to update it :)

EDIT: there. i re-upload it in my first topic. you can check it.

Dude...you're amazing. Most of these movesets I didn't even think were possible yet. Amazing job my friend.

Dude...you're amazing. Most of these movesets I didn't even think were possible yet. Amazing job my friend.

if you want to know how to breed these moveset, i'll tell you, so you can build it for your own file-or you can use mine as well. basically all the "parents" i still keep them for the future if needed (in some boxes i can't remember all of them). but the hardest part is the IVs :(, if you check these pkms IVs i think you will be more surprise -_-

Edited by gutten_tag

• 2 weeks later...

very sorry about that. i don't even know why my link didn't exist anymore (maybe it got crash??) but i totally delete it on my lap, because i'm going my second playthrough with Infernape this time, so i have to delete my previous save file. but like i remember almost 50 people got download my file, so if anyone still keep it, you can send to the others if they want to. thanks a lot

Edited by gutten_tag

• 2 weeks later...

it brings to a blank page

@_@ i got no idea about network, but it's still working now, at least for me. this is my save file (well, i started this topic long ago), so feel free to ask someone else got it, i don't mind at all :v