What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Lapras is IMO a pretty great pokemon, as it has a gigantic type coverage. You can breed thunderbolt, and psychic onto it, taking out your team's fighting, poison, flying, and water weaknesses. And with its ice and water dual stab (most likely being Ice Beam and Surf), it also covers ground, rock, dragon, grass, and fire types. Plus, it has some pretty nice defensive stats so it could take a hit pretty well.

Fixed that for ya~!

Lapras is awesome, yeah. It was better in gen 5 when rain was permanent, but it's still pretty good for playthroughs.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's official then, we've got quite a few new Pokemon to enjoy this upcoming episode if the obtainable list is to be believed! Think I've got them all, if anyone can see any I've missed let me know!

Kangaskhan

Horsea

Elekid

Magby

Chikorita

Quilfish

Delibird

Wailmer

Absol

Snorunt

Munchlax

Glaceon

Dusknoir

Blitzle

Cubchoo

Druddigon

Golett

Pawniard

Clauncher

Phantump

Bergmite

And no more Bulbasaur :(

You are missing starly/staravia/staraptor

You are missing starly/staravia/staraptor

Ahh thanks, that would be because I already have that line from earlier episodes, so I didn't notice as I was looking through the obtainable list. Nearly missed Munchlax/Snorlax too!

Mmm, Kingdra looks somewhat interesting, but it depends if we also get a Draco Meteor tutor. Otherwise.. the only noticeable thing for me is a Pawniard.

Honestly I just wish we got a (working) Life Orb or at least an Expert Belt :x

Kingdra isn't on the obtainable list; just Horsea and Seadra, meaning the Dragon Scale isn't in E13

Spheal's line really is in E13? Was wondering why they weren't- they were a stickler for an icy mountain. Walrein is pretty cool though- served me faithfully in a more recent playthrough of Emerald. Plus his name was Frostpelt and I just really love that nickname for some reason

Now the only baffling point is why we can't catch Christmas trees on an icy mountain... or perhaps we can, just not in a part that's accessible yet.

Incidentally, the addition of Cottonee means that only Magikarp and Togepi haven't returned from being punted into the abyss that is removal.

OMG YES ABSOL AND PAWNIARD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AME I FUCKING LOVE YOU

Well, I'm glad you're happpy. Now I need my Electivire....

So it's official then, we've got quite a few new Pokemon to enjoy this upcoming episode if the obtainable list is to be believed! Think I've got them all, if anyone can see any I've missed let me know!

Kangaskhan

Horsea

Elekid

Magby

Chikorita

Quilfish

Delibird

Wailmer

Absol

Snorunt

Munchlax

Glaceon

Dusknoir

Blitzle

Cubchoo

Druddigon

Golett

Pawniard

Clauncher

Phantump

Bergmite

And no more Bulbasaur :(

YAY GLACEON!!!!! DIE CIEL, DIE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ima start off our episode 14 speculation with the possibility of Milotic.

Since Feebas is already in the game as a wild encounter in an unreachable part of Ametrine Mountain, and since in episode 14 we will be using Dive to go to the place where we get Waterfall, and since the Prism Scale is available on floor 9, I say that Milotic has about a 50/50 chance of being in episode 14, otherwise she WILL be in episode 15. The deciding factor is whether you need Dive or Waterfall to get to the Feebas area.

Hey, modders! Maybe you could answer that question for us!

Ima start off our episode 14 speculation with the possibility of Milotic.

Since Feebas is already in the game as a wild encounter in an unreachable part of Ametrine Mountain, and since in episode 14 we will be using Dive to go to the place where we get Waterfall, and since the Prism Scale is available on floor 9, I say that Milotic has about a 50/50 chance of being in episode 14, otherwise she WILL be in episode 15. The deciding factor is whether you need Dive or Waterfall to get to the Feebas area.

Hey, modders! Maybe you could answer that question for us!

I'm really thankful about that you can evolve Feebas with link stone + prism scale. Imagine the horror if you needed to max Feebas' beauty like in RSE..................

I'm really thankful about that you can evolve Feebas with link stone + prism scale. Imagine the horror if you needed to max Feebas' beauty like in RSE..................

That was nothing compared to actually getting Feebas. Also, that's apparently how you do it in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Though I think they're gonna tone down the difficulty on both departments this time around.

Edited by Eagleby18

That was nothing compared to actually getting Feebas. Also, that's apparently how you do it in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Though I think they're gonna tone down the difficulty on both departments this time around.

Yeah that's true too.. Wasn't it like that there was 4 spots where you could catch that fish ? Correct me if I'm wrong.