Well this is awkward timing, but I just finished reading all the posts, and this seems more interesting than I thought it would be. Is there by chance some way I can join?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character name: "Phantom"

Appearance: Tall, wears a long black coat with a high collar. (I seem to like these...) The coat reaches almost to the ground and hangs open, revealing the black shirt, pants, and rubber soled boots beneath. (For quiet sneaking) his most noticeable feature, however, is the wooden mask obscuring his face. It is solid white in color, with only two eyeholes breaking up the color. From these eyeholes a red light shines, its source unknown. Long, dark brown bangs hang over the front of his mask, and the rest of his hair is visible from the back. (A little longer than ear-length.) He carries an elegant sword at his waist.

Age: Appears to be early twenties, but is hard to tell due to the mask.

Personality Overview: A silent individual with unclear motives. If he speaks, it is at most only a few words. At times he is helpful, and at others a threat.

Backstory: Waking up outside the hill with nothing but the clothes on his back, a sword, and a mask in front of him labeled "Phantom," a man enters the hill, in search of memories and purpose.

Ability:

Dimension walking -- Phantom will open a portal to a mirror "dimension," similar to the current dimension, but with minor differences, usually being a lack of life. He still shares a faint link with the original world, being able to sense the general location of people, but not see or hear them clearly. This forces him to use what he has seen before opening the portal to try to navigate around people.

Cost:

Walking in an alternate dimension is similar to holding his breath. He can only stay there for a few seconds (probably a minute at most) before needing to return to the original world. If he tries to stay longer, or somehow becomes trapped, he will begin to feel a pain in his chest at first, before eventually blacking out and then dying.

Good? I'm meaning for him to be sort of a neutral party. Sometimes helpful, sometimes harmful.

Edited by Flux

@ Tamer: Yes sure they will. By the way, nice plan there.

@ Zephyr: Yeah, this is going waaaaay faster than I imagined, I'm really surprised!

@ Flux: I need to go for two hours or so now, but later I'll take a look at your character. Stay tuned!(Gossip Gardevoir moment)

Yeah, I don't really mind. Thanks for getting her involved with people, actually even XD

Though I will have to say, I'm not yet quite sure if I want her to be a positive force or a negative force lol. But, for now, she's a cute little kid with a preference and tendency to say strange things.

Oh miss a lot with all these RPers popping out when i'm a sleep. lol

Im glad you guys resolve this misunderstanding last mor-night(for me)but i hate to K_H go in all of these, must be a rash decision on his part.

well its bridge under the water now and whatever happens happens in the future of this RP.

EDIT: @tamer i think our IC is in a wild goose chase here. since ixidor returns in that battlefield, i like it! :P

Edited by typhlosionrulez

^That scene actually seems quite promising ^_^. And don't worry guys, as I said you'll respawn and it won't really affect the story if you die some times.

@ Flux: All ok with Phantom. I think that now is a little too late for a regular entrance in the cave, so maybe you'd like to write like you already were inside the library when the rest entered. Your character seems the type that would be watching everything in the shadows. Welcome aboard Flux!

Edited by Notus

@ Hukuna: Just to ask something.

I'm got two ideas for Quincy/Byron's judgement right now. One of them would involve spliting them and letting both face each other in trial, but I'm not sure if you're ok with that.

Double posting again I know, but just to get you guys attention.

I'll be travelling tomorrow and won't get online until next monday. In this time, Hukuna will be acting as the RP's mod (Thanks a ton mate), so I ask everybody to please respect him and the decisions he makes.

See you guys next week, have fun!

Edited by Notus