That's the idea. I was actually waiting for somebody to read one, than I realized that when the books fell they would probably get open. So, even more fun ^_^.

Edit: Just to clarify, the shadows ain't super dangerous foes. They're imunne to physical attacks, but you guys can beat them with your powers on whatever way you want. In other words, you don't need to wait for me to play their role. Oh to the group that is with Typhlosion, there's some of them coming at your direction.

Edited by Notus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a catastrophe just happened: my OC accidentally released hundreds of the incarnations of Sins. they're all headed towards the Group.

Edited by K_H

Now, before anyone starts whining that the Final Judgement arcana is too OP even with the internal damage the stress of invoking it cost, know this:

It was a one-time only type deal. Ethic won't be able to summon it again until far later in the RP.

(In other words, it's one of the two currently sealed Arcana for Ethic, the other being the wheel of fortune, neither of which will become available again until certain conditions are met by Ethic. The Final Judgement only activated this time becuase of the presence of so much concentrated darkness.)

would it be OK with you guys if my OC got changed into another creature as well, enhancing his Abilities (for example, letting him change his own shape at will, but getting a large Headache in the process.)?

I don't think you can change it now, since the rp started, but that is up to Notus. In my Judgement, no because the RP already started, and it wasn't originally listed.

Also Tamer Quincy isn't on the ground he is atop the bookcases still. Not really fair of you to decide my character fell IMO, since KH left me an opportunity to do something.

Edited by Hukuna

Seriously why I am even here? you guys aren't even giving me a chance to react. I am seriously done with this RP if you guys keep doing this, you aren't even letting me do anything.

Edited by Hukuna

Yea I am going to cool off a bit before I do anything else. Got a bit worked up. But seriously guys you got to let me be able to react to things, other-wise there is no point of me even being here, instead of just ganging up on me so much that I can't post.

Ok guys, Hukuna described exactly what happened there.

K_H. You never said anything about controlling fire. You said you could do kinecktic offense only. Your posts were (and still are by the way) quite sueish, specially the last, so tone down that. Also, you've been using your power for quite some time now and had no more cost.

Tamer, when fighting another PC or an powerfull NPC oponent, you make your move and wait for a reaction. Never assume your hit landed until the other player said so.

Now I think some editing would be very welcome, and please be reasonable with your future posts.

Edit: No more posting forward until you edit things there please. I'll get rid of the shadows so we have time to fix that.

Edited by Notus

my character was on fire due to a lack of Aura. like i said in the Character post, i catch on fire if my aura runs out. evidently Ethic misinterpreted my catching on fire. also, my character is now in a Coma that will last a long time.

Edited by K_H

Ok guys, Hukuna described exactly what happened there.

K_H. You never said anything about controlling fire. You said you could do kinecktic offense only. Your posts were (and still are by the way) quite sueish, specially the last, so tone down that. Also, you've been using your power for quite some time now and had no more cost.

Tamer, when fighting another PC or an powerfull NPC oponent, you make your move and wait for a reaction. Never assume your hit landed until the other player said so.

Now I think some editing would be very welcome, and please be reasonable with your future posts.

Honestly, I am somewhat Ashamed I let myself do something like that to another RPer. I've already done some editing, again, I would like to apologize to Hukuna for my behavior

like i said in the Character post, i catch on fire if my aura runs out. evidently Ethic misinterpereted my catching on fire. also, my character is now in a Coma that will last a long time.

I read that like a negative thing, didn't think it would be like Human Torch. If that's the case Kenny, than sorry for my misreading, but you are OP. I advice keeping the Aura blasts only.

Also it's ok Ethic, thanks for understanding.

I read that like a negative thing, didn't think it would be like Human Torch. If that's the case Kenny, than sorry for my misreading, but you are OP. I advice keeping the Aura blasts only.

Also it's ok Ethic, thanks for understanding.

my character would definitely be in excruciating pain from the burns, and he'd probably decide to just limit his Aura usage.

(in other words, OK, i'll just stick to one thing unless the situation ABSOLUTELY requires it, and even then, he'll collapse into a twelve-Hour-Long Coma when he does.[The Maximum Cost for using the Attributes other than Aura Blast.]) he'll also have lost control of his own self, with a Third Voice coming into him, driving him to the point of near-lunacy.

Edited by K_H

K_H sorry, but you heard me. Excruciating pain from the burns, but still be able to throw a punch and than go in "avatar mode"? Sorry, but that's a little over the top. Again, we're not gonna continue until that editing is done an that scene fixed.

Edited. i removed the bits about the Shift.

[EDIT]: i've decided that i'll just Drop this RP. i'll have my character evaporate to nothing.

[EDIT2]: RP Dropped. however, i'll still be keeping tabs on how it's coming along.

Edited by K_H

Just so you guys know I am not mad at you guys lol. I will continue with the rp lol. I was just getting really frustrated since both of you guys kept posting more and more stuff and there was no way for me to get a word in edge-wise. ((and when I finally did, it was like 3 posts too late, and no longer made sense in any way lol.))

Edited. i removed the bits about the Shift.

[EDIT]: i've decided that i'll just Drop this RP. i'll have my character evaporate to nothing.

[EDIT2]: RP Dropped. however, i'll still be keeping tabs on how it's coming along.

Thanks for the edits K_H, it really helped. I'm sorry you don't want to keep on, but that's up to you in the end.

Also I'm not angry at any of you, this things happen and it's always dificult to coordenate posts. Sorry if I sounded other way.