@ Tamer: Thanks, now it's much better ^_^ . Yeah, here we'll be much less powerfull than on KotH, else it would be hard to think of a real challenge for you guys.

@ Zephyr: Nice character! Yeah, you've got quite a power there, but if you play it carefully and respecting it's cost I think it's OK.

@ Murdoc: Ok, I'll wait a little more to make the IC so you can have some time.

@ Typh: Sponge Bob OP ^_^.

Welcome aboard everyone!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking over these holy shit my power is crap compared to your guys, but I am packing a lot of guns, so hopefully my insanity and copious amounts of bullets give me at least a fair fight. Other things to note, thinking of going full on silly. Like pretty sure His rat side is going to be A Gun-slinging Rascally Varmint. Because crazy....and silly.

Looking over these holy shit my power is crap compared to your guys, but I am packing a lot of guns, so hopefully my insanity and copious amounts of bullets give me at least a fair fight. Other things to note, thinking of going full on silly. Like pretty sure His rat side is going to be A Gun-slinging Rascally Varmint. Because crazy....and silly.

rocket raccoon? anyways you can threaten my character since hes timid and all and happily to draw you some defective guns and ammos.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

More like Twitch from League of Legends, but with more of a Cowboy feel. Also he would probably kill your character on sight if he was in Rat-Man mode, since he literally loses his mind and and just wants to hunt and kill for fun.

no one at all, i think.

(by the way, my PC only kills when forced to, preferring to warp away if challenged to a deathmatch, declining it in the process.)

Edited by K_H

other than the Personality stealing thing......My character is like the same guy lol. so there will be 2 deranged Sociopaths running around down there, you guys better be on your toes.

Edited by Hukuna

Agreed with Hukuna, that stuff about stealing personalities might be tricky. Otherwise feel free to do it, bad guys are always welcome ^_^ .

Edited by Notus

Character name: Marcus

Appearance: Average height, rather nondescript face. Ragged, dark hair.

Personality Overview: Unstable. Sadistic. Prone to bursts of anger and little to no impulse control. (For now.)

Backstory: An outwardly normal guy from a fairly average family, Marcus didn't really strike anyone as well, anything. He never really distinguished himself in school or sports, and had a few friends but not so many as to be considered popular. He didn't particularly feel any desire to stand out, either; he was content in pursuing humbler goals. However, around senior year, something troubling occurred in his hometown. People started disappearing. There was no real pattern; one week it would be a high school student, the next it would be an elderly woman on her deathbed. Eventually, the police started finding them - or, well, parts of them. When this happened to a close friend of Marcus's, he realized something. He wasn't even sad about it, but that wasn't the important part. Why be content with mediocrity when you could get your name in the history books? And, everyone knows the fastest way to do that.

Everyone remembers the villains.

Ability/Cost: Marcus absorbs some of the life force of anyone he kills, gaining speed and strength. However, he also absorbs a portion of their personality, which affects his actions. (cough character development cough)

Not sure stealing pieces of another character is really character developement Murdoc lol. Also lets hope he doesn't Kill Byron's Rat-Man Counter-Part Quickshot Quincy, otherwise we are going to have a Gunslinging, wisecracking Rat, and a dude who thinks he is a Gunslinging, wisecracking Rat.

I am not, just messing with ya lol., and don't call the Master a Padawan, I know my rping, good sir. You, Me and Acqui probably the best around here (no offense to anybody else. not like bragging, I just don't know your guys roleplay 100% well enough.).

((I could have said that with more tact, now I probably look like an asshole lol. Eh it happens, really not trying to insult anybody, just when you are short on time things don't sound the saem in your head as they do written in text.....so while I was just messing around, not sure people got that, just want to make sure you guys don't get me wrong.))

Edited by Hukuna

Oh and forgot to mention, I pretty sure Villians are very easy to pull off in this scenario, cause we want what is at the bottom of the Hill for our own Nefarious purposes.

4 Most Important things about a character. What do they want? Why do they want it? What are they willing to do to get it? and why should the viewer/reader/other players give a shit?

Exactly. that and because I am absent minded as hell. thought I was typing in the edit that I did o above thing. But started a new post by accident....trust me I do that a lot mostly because I am not paying attention. anyway enough on my stupidity.

((oh and I had a question for Notus, will be be able to get any other abilities at some point or no? I am only really asking because mine is kinda weak compared to the others, since it really does't do much for me lol.))

Edited by Hukuna

Murdoc, all ok. Welcome aboard!

@Hukuna: at first I'll answer no, but depending on how things develop I could allow it. Let's see how it goes like this first. Or you can still add something now, before we start.

Also, just so you know: I'm giving one more day to Bluewolf to appear. We'll start on thursday, if everything goes well.

Edited by Notus

Name: Nolan McKyntyre

Appearance: Male, Average (5'8"), medium-length orange hair, blue eyes

Personality: Driven. Will do anything to get what he wants.

Backstory: Decided to go to the hill in order to become powerful enough to change the world.

Ability: Absorption of others' abilities.

Cost: Can only use their abilities while he is near them and has slightly mitigated drawbacks. Also means he lacks expertise with certain powers.

I figured it would be nice to have someone working "against" the group.

Reminds me of Peter or Sylar from "Heroes"... More like Sylar due to the villain part, but the ability more closely resembles Peter's.

Reminds me of Peter or Sylar from "Heroes"... More like Sylar due to the villain part, but the ability more closely resembles Peter's.

More like peter after he went crazy with an obsession to kill Sylar, that fits the bill with his powers