• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Aqua Rosee of 9

Appearance: long blond hair with hair-pins in it (think like Cynthia) and light blue eyes.

Personality: She is a very quite girl, she stutters a lot whenere she talks and lacks self-confidence

Backstory: Growing up she was often abused by her father multiple times a day for doing absolutly nothing. At age of 9 she decided to do something agains him, and that she did with a kitchen knive trough his heart. From that day onward she closed herself in a shell not letting anyone in her hear. At the age of 17 she saw an article telling about The Hill, so she decided to go there, and find her long lost courege and confidence.

Ability: She has a superior IQ. Whit the help of it she can come up with many outcomes, strategys and creations. She excells in karate shotokan that she mastered when she was only 12 years old and was and still is considered a prodigy.

Cost: Because of her usege of her brain even in sleep, she needs atleast 13 hours of pure blisfull sleep (think about an Abra)

@ K_H: You haven't changed much so guess it's no problem.

@ Hukuna:

Character Name: Lord Byron the 3rd/Quickshot Quincy

[...]

"Supra Electric Boogooloo Bullet. A Special Cartridge for Byron's guns that he can charge full of electric energies. It will send a wave of Lightning towards foes, and can cause serious damage. This technique however leaves Byron/Quincy drained of most of his energy, making it only a desperation attack."

[...]

Only one thing to note: You guys don't have any powers before entering the hill, so it's a bit strange that you have a special cartridge for your power ready with you.

Also, I'll double post again because of quoting. Sorry.

Edit: Saved by Hukuna. ^_^

Edited by Notus

Hey gabyy, you're a new face around here, welcome. Just will point out some stuff:

Name: Aqua Rosee of 9

Appearance: long blond hair with hair-pins in it (think like Cynthia) and light blue eyes.

Personality: She is a very quite girl, she stutters a lot whenere she talks and lacks self-confidence

Backstory: Growing up she was often abused by her father multiple times a day for doing absolutly nothing. At age of 9 she decided to do something agains him, and that she did with a kitchen knive trough his heart. From that day onward she closed herself in a shell not letting anyone in her hear. At the age of 17 she saw an article telling about The Hill, so she decided to go there, and find her long lost courege and confidence.

Ability: She has a superior IQ. Whit the help of it she can come up with many outcomes, strategys and creations. She excells in karate shotokan that she mastered when she was only 12 years old and was and still is considered a prodigy.

I think you should read the first post again, being smart and fighting Karate ain't exactly a supernatural ability. It should be something you gain when inside the hill only.

Cost: Because of her usege of her brain even in sleep, she needs atleast 13 hours of pure blisfull sleep (think about an Abra)

Edit @Hukuna: about being a rocky place... well, you might be surprised. ^_^ Still, maybe later on it could work, so go ahead.

Edited by Notus

Character Name: Damian Reinhardt

Appearance: Male, 5'10'', short white hair, dark skin. Violet dress shirt and grey pants along with rectangular glasses.

Personality: Intelligent, cheerful and optimistic on the outside yet very secretive and insecure on the inside.

Backstory: Damian is determined to protect the ones he cares about yet feels too weak to do so. Seeing a chance to make a change his life, Damian finds all risks worth it and ventures to the hill.

Ability: Being able to read emotions and at times manipulate them. Convert emotional energy into kinetic energy that can be used as a tool or weapon, however his ability to do this is non functional in the presence of insects due to his entomophobia.

This is my first RP so I apologize in advance for...everything.

I see the problem with etheral voice thing. I think the best way to fix it withough creating more holes is to just take it out. Lemme know what you think of the changes. Would hate to screw up the whole RP.

Just saw the edit. Thanks Blue, nothing more to add. Welcome aboard!

Also guys, sorry about the double posting but I want to have your attention. The IC thread is gonna start tomorrow with the characters listed on the Adventurers List. If you wanna edit something you have till I put the thread up. For people looking to join after the RP starts there's no trouble at all, just post your characters here and we'll fit them in the story as soon as possible.

Edited by Notus

HOLD IT!!! Can i add something? since all of you are playing villains and psychopaths here and ya'll need jesus kiling a painter would be a breeze.

@Notus i'll pm it to you :ph34r:

EDIT:sent!

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Ok guys, the game is on! On your first post, try to tell a little about how you got by the hill. Finish the post when you enter the gate, because I'll need to describe the 1st Floor of the maze. Good luck everyone!

^ Hehehe. Dante Alighieri rocks! ^_^

Edit: K_H, stop your post at the Arc please. You won't be needing a flashlight for now. Also, you'll be using your power to maintain any objects you create right?

Edited by Notus

that is correct. objects fade completely out of existence after a minute if i don't maintain them.

Edited by K_H