• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK Tamer, we all were victims of the Gator strike.

Aaand post incoming!

PS: You guys are separeted, the gate warped you to different parts of the 1st floor. From now on though, you can have encounters at your will.

^Yep!

And the pic is a bit too big, but it fits exactly what I imagined for that floor ^_^.

Edit: Oh and just to let it clear, the voice won't answer you back.

Edited by Notus

lols

Just noticed what the title of chapter1 for the RP is.

So I assume you'll be organizing the levels of the hill somewhat like in dante's inferno?

(Ex. Seven circles or levels of the hill, a chapter dedicated to each level.)

whoops, your right.

Looks like I got my Dante's inferno mixed up with my Game of Thrones...

if you don't feel like going through all nine, you could do something like split them into tri-sectors (Ex. Floor1-3, Floor4-6, Floor7-9) and just have the last of the last tri-sector be some type of massive guardian/boss battle/ final trial guantlet or whatever. just an idea

Edited by Legendaries tamer

Name:Ellaria Stonewall

Appearance: Grey eyes, black hair, short and gaunt,pale brown skin.

Personality Overview: mistrustful and frail in a first contact,but a loyal friend and strong when you now her well.

Backstory: After Ellaria lost her parents in a car acident, she lived in a horrible orphanage for long 10 years. In her 10 years birthday, she fled the orphanage and started a life on the streets, sleeping under bridges, stealing and killing to survive. In one of her "misadventures for food" , she became blind and lost herself. Seeking for a shelter, she went into the cave and under the hill.

Ability/Cost: short time invisibility/ becomes very weak

Edited by Nephthys

Name:Ellaria Stonewall

Appearance: Grey eyes, black hair, short and gaunt,pale brown skin.

Personality Overview: mistrustful and frail in a first contact,but a loyal friend and strong when you now her well.

Backstory: After Ellaria lost her parents in a car acident, she lived in a horrible orphanage for long 10 years. In her 10 years birthday, she fled the orphanage and started a life on the streets, sleeping under bridges, stealing and killing to survive. In one of her "misadventures for food" , she became blind and lost herself. Seeking for a shelter, she went into the cave and under the hill.

Ability/Cost: short time invisibility/ becomes very weak

Seems all right Nephthys, I'll fit you in as soon as possible. Welcome aboard sis!

Ok, just realized you shouldn't have dropped them books... [insert evil laugh]

Off topic: Hukuna, now I understand you. I'm spending quite a nice amount of time imagining ways of killing your characters. It's surprisingly pleasant. ^_^

Off topic 2: We surely need an evil smiley here, don't we?

Yea, so much fun, huh? Why i got it out of my system right away in Graterras. Too tempting not too. Also not sure how Byron's powers will come into play, but hopefully it will soon. Also if he gets horribly murdered, I won't be too bummed, he kinda deserves it. He is a horrible human being.

@ Zephyr: yep, they are. They're lists of people's sins, and if you open one these shadows - that are an incarnation of said sins - will come to kill you.