Dashie's Pokemon Reborn Guide (Discussion)

DashingStorm

There's this one Strength boulder randomly in the middle of the floor that you have to push down a hole, so Tepig isn't obtainable until after you get Strength.

At least, that's how I remember it being, it's been a while since I've done that event...

That is right, tried to get Tepig after beating Kiki but saw that boulder in my way :l

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I decided to update from e11 to 12.1, so information I have now, up until Spinel Town, will be e11 based. From there on out, it'll all be e12.1 based.

I'll be doing this as follows;

- Play from where I am now (Spinel Town) to finish the rest of the game in 12.1

- Restart the game in 12.1 once I finish the game on my current savefile to get info from beginning to end.

Long process, but I hope I can get this going asap n__n;

I'm not sure if im right on this or not but I think something around Julia is wrong because it didn't mention going to the gym to get her though that may just be me being blind

Yeah I noticed this a couple days ago when I was having a brain fart of the early part of the game, you do need to attempt to go to the gym after beating Fern.

..I think you're both blind. It's right there after the factory gets blown up by Julia.

After this cutscene, I'm assuming your team has a bunch of level 15's, maybe one or two level 16's, or if you've overdone it, perhaps a level 18-19 starter? If you feel confident about taking on Julia, keep reading!
After all this hoopla, I think it's about time to take on the first gym, don't you agree?

From the factory, head south and follow the tracks, then head east when the tracks split. From where the lady is sitting on a few grass patches, head south and then east towards the big building. (You can't really miss it, it's decorated with pink ribbons..)

Edited by RainbowDash

Alternatively, if you have trouble beating Fern, which is required, you can keep walking east under the Opal Bridge to find a caved-in area with shadowy figures on the floor. Triggering these result in a wild Pokémon encounter of Woobat. Noibat can be found by walking around in that area as well, which is a Dragon/Flying type with high SpAtk/Speed, but low Atk/Def. It learns Gust relatively early as well.

Anywayssss. Assuming you've defeated Fern, he bails on you, saying he'll head to the other factory. Heal up at the nearest Pokémon Center and proceed to the other factory in the Peridot Ward. (North-east of the one where you encountered Fern)

Julia will accompany you before you can even enter the building, saying she'll find a way to get in. You miiiight wanna step back before she explodes your face off while trying to open the door.

Actually you never said it, and the garden in peridot ward has wurmple in it just ran into one.

Edit: Your quote is in there at a point after the factory making your response null and void.

Edit2:Unown (Entire alphabet, includes question mark and exclamation mark), no further evolution. Note: Level of Unown may vary from 20 to as high as 40! (I ran into a level 45 one once)

Edit3: there is a Zangoose event in the Peridot ward which happens in the alleyway next to where the grunts stealing igglybuff and cleffa are it is randomly digging through the trash I think and i believe you need pokesnax to obtain it. (*cries because he didn't have pokesnax when he saw it*)

Edited by blasterman4

...Oh i get it. I think this is what they're talking about Dash. Taking from your guide:

"Anywayssss. Assuming you've defeated Fern, he bails on you, saying he'll head to the other factory. Heal up at the nearest Pokémon Center and proceed to the other factory in the Peridot Ward. (North-east of the one where you encountered Fern)

Julia will accompany you before you can even enter the building, saying she'll find a way to get in. You miiiight wanna step back before she explodes your face off while trying to open the door."

I'm assuming what Jericho and blaster are talking is: After you defeat Fern for the first time, you don't go straight to the factory. You head back to the gym, and when you try to get in, Julia leaves the building saying that she can't stay, and then she ask if you don't want to tag along. After that, yo ugo to the factory and she'll be there. Then she blows the door, Florinia and scrub lord shows up and blah blah blah...

So yeah. I guess that's what they're talking. If it isn't, then Jericho/Blaster explain.

Actually you never said it, and the garden in peridot ward has wurmple in it just ran into one.

Edit: Your quote is in there at a point after the factory making your response null and void.

Edit2:Unown (Entire alphabet, includes question mark and exclamation mark), no further evolution. Note: Level of Unown may vary from 20 to as high as 40! (I ran into a level 45 one once)

Edit3: there is a Zangoose event in the Peridot ward which happens in the alleyway next to where the grunts stealing igglybuff and cleffa are it is randomly digging through the trash I think and i believe you need pokesnax to obtain it. (*cries because he didn't have pokesnax when he saw it*)

- Will add Wurmple to the list

- Gonna fix that factory bit up a little

- I've.. Never run into a level 45 one myself, but I'll change that.

- Zangoose event is pointless early on in the game, I forgot to add it to the Lapis Ward (you can only get Zangoose once you have access to all the alleyways from Peridot up to Lapis) and yes, you do need PokéSnax after a round of Hide and Scan every alleyway for Zangoose.

...Oh i get it. I think this is what they're talking about Dash. Taking from your guide:

"Anywayssss. Assuming you've defeated Fern, he bails on you, saying he'll head to the other factory. Heal up at the nearest Pokémon Center and proceed to the other factory in the Peridot Ward. (North-east of the one where you encountered Fern)

Julia will accompany you before you can even enter the building, saying she'll find a way to get in. You miiiight wanna step back before she explodes your face off while trying to open the door."

I'm assuming what Jericho and blaster are talking is: After you Fern for the first time, you don't go straight to the factory. You had back to the gym, and when you try to get in, Julia leaves the building saying that she can't stay, and then she ask if you don't want to tag along. After that, yo ugo to the factory and she'll be there. Then she blows the door, Florinia and scrub lord shows up and blah blah blah...

So yeah. I guess that's what they're talking. If it isn't, then Jericho/Blaster explain.

I'll fix it up, I read your and blasterman's comments and realized it is a bit vague now that it's pointed out like that. n__n;

There's something I like to point out.
I got Gothita instead of Ralts during the stormy night.

I got Ducklett instead of Magikarp during the stormy night. (Now, I know how did people got Magikarp so early, while I got Ducklett much earlier lol)

Where is the warehouse key? I can't find the key in the house.

There's something I like to point out.

I got Gothita instead of Ralts during the stormy night.

I got Ducklett instead of Magikarp during the stormy night. (Now, I know how did people got Magikarp so early, while I got Ducklett much earlier lol)

Where is the warehouse key? I can't find the key in the house.

She hasn't exactly updated the whole guide for episode 12 yet. The guide is on episode 11 and you are on 12. Ralts was moved later on and replaced by gothita and magikarp was removed and replaced by ducklett.

You need to beat the meteor grunts pretending to be couples before you can find the key in the house.

She hasn't exactly updated the whole guide for episode 12 yet. The guide is on episode 11 and you are on 12. Ralts was moved later on and replaced by gothita and magikarp was removed and replaced by ducklett.

You need to beat the meteor grunts pretending to be couples before you can find the key in the house.

srsly Tacps?

Anyway, yeah the guide started in episode 11. Then site crash, then host change, then site crash, then Dash's RL problems, then episode 12... Yeah, there was some stuff that happened. And Dash explained that he was going to keep on episode 11 for a while. Maybe he'll write again... but that's only a maybe.

You're right on the rest though. Magikarp, and grunts, and ralts and stuff

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, this post is really old by now and I don't know if you're active, but you mentioned that when you got to Florinia you had to grind your Makuhita on lv 18-ish Noibats and Woobats. Where did you find them at such a high level? The highest level I can ever find is 5 or 6.