Ask the Next Person a Question

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have indeed attended a Skillet concert while Skillet was on the top of my list. It was a 10 dollar Christian Rock music festival and for an act like Skillet, it was a real bargain (there were nine other artists in the lineup, along with a magician and keynote speaker.)

I was able to pick up some merch, and sit within 5 feet of the pyrotechnics. Great experience.

The ultimate question. When you visit a Subway, do you prefer your sub toasted, or not?

What is something that doesn't particular annoy me. #OCD

Seriously though, it's when my sister doesn't respect my personal space and I've asked her to leave me alone nicely for about... I dunno... 10 minutes already. I don't always chase her away, usually I don't anymore, but when I ask you to leave me be, please..... leave me be.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be.

When taking my annual "spiritual inventory" the "spiritual gift" that I score lowest on is "Mercy", and on the first inventory I ever took, I scored -very- lowly on it.

Breaking that down, it means that I am usually a very merciless person and that forgiving others is not something that is a normal part of -my- ministry. It makes me come across as cold and often causes me to be unable to relate with others, because instead of telling them their mistakes are forgiven, I -at best- try to offer the solution from there, and -at worst- go as far as to point out how much of a mistake it was, and "preach" at them about it.

A large part of "loving others" is being able to forgive them, and the pitfalls I experience as a minister and a believer in Christ are often related to me being comfortable with being alone and allowing myself to condemn other people instead of showing them mercy. Therefore, (putting the Holy Spirit's intent aside so that I may answer the question) That's what I would change, although maybe taking immediate corrective action and being pointed may be a part of God's plan for me, so long as I use my wits and tongue in a way that is out of love as oppose to condemnation.

What do you find is the best quality you have?

Being able to ignore everything bad, people say and let it just slide of me, so having a very thick skin

+ my character: Staying carefree, optimistic, merciful/helpful and always try mybest

What is your best character trait + (optional) name a situation in where you showed it

I guess my kindness..? It's what everyone sees as an asset from me. It's how my girlfriend ans I got together too, sorta. It was some sort of fright night walk for our volleybal club, and the moment we knew, she started to freak out and I, almost instinctively reached out to her and took her close to comfort her. That's how her crush developed (and how mine came to light hehe. I was too stubborn to notice it for a while though). Either way

How would you describe a perfect day of your life?

Well in the future. I'd describe it as 'The American Dream' to keep it short. Just have a job I enjoy and a family of my own without any real life restrictions. Any day you're alive is a good one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dream

The American Dream is becoming more and more a Dream in recent years than a reality though.

What gets you through the tough times?

Man, that's tough... Pokemon would be fun, though I think I'd prefer a medeival fantasy genre. I've always wished I could live in a world like those... Dark Souls 2? Skyrim? Dragon's Dogma? Fire Emblem Awakening? Maybe it'd be Monster Hunter? But then again, a virtual reality world like .Hack or SAO would be really fun too. It's too hard to pick just one...

If you had to pick one song that would play whenever you were victorious in anything, what would it be?