Ask the Next Person a Question

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ears hurt now. Thanks, Gohan.

If you lost everything you owned and were forced to live a life of crime, which place would you go to to start your criminal life? (free instant travel to that place, once.)

Sometimes. I feel a bit depressed when it rains, makes me a bit melancholic and all that, but it also helps me to calm down

and sit down and think things through for a while... ^^

If you had one wish that would be granted, what would you wish? (Except that "more wishes"-thing, ofc^^)

If it's only video games, yes. If it's all games, then no. What's the use of a peaceful world when you can't play games with others to have fun?

What is the most ridiculous gift you've ever received?

• 3 weeks later...

This song

One day i'm like: Ty Notus for showing me this music <3

Then i'm like: fu Notus for showing me this music. It doesn't leave my head now

Hey, you. Yes, you. I'd like to hear your plans for the end of the year (Like, are you going to something? something special? ;)

Not sure really, I get colds but other than that I've only had a serious disease once since 2005. That was Pneumonia last fall. Even in 2005, it was because of food poisoning at a funeral and everyone got it real bad for 24 hours. I hardly ever get sick. But usually for colds. I drink hot water (Don't like tea/coffee), eat chicken noodle soup, and have throat lasagnes.

What's the worst illness you've ever had.

Nope, every time I get any sort of prescription for antibiotics, or pain killers following surgery, I'd only take it if I felt like I needed it. After my wisdom teeth came out, I didn't use any pain killers, broken arm surgery? I took pain killers for one day and that's because my arm was real swollen inside the cast/bandage thing and circulation was getting cut off to my arm.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you manage pain?