Crackin' down a bit

Amethyst

• Administrators

On the contrary...

noun
  1. 1.
    a native of East London, traditionally one born within hearing of Bow Bells.
    • the dialect or accent typical of cockneys.
adjective
of or characteristic of cockneys or their dialect or accent.
I do lay it on a bit thick though.

*Reads entire post*

Reaction 1: Ame changed her avatar!

Reaction 2: Love the Cockney accent [and I know how it sounds too].

Reaction 3: ASNGSF WHY WAS I NOT MADE MOD!?

Reaction 4: I approve of the posts content.

On the contrary...

noun

a native of East London, traditionally one born within hearing of Bow Bells.

• the dialect or accent typical of cockneys.

adjective

of or characteristic of cockneys or their dialect or accent.

I do lay it on a bit thick though.

You remind me of Lena Meyer-Landrut.

This post made me realize that I should have been joined the server a while ago, because I'm still a total stranger to everyone lol, but whatever, now I really have to post MOAR now...

Get ready >:0 or not...

Edited by RasenShot

I always found begging for authy a bit rude, if they give it to you they give it to you. If you really want auth, give them a reason why and they may consider it when they are hiring again.

And I don't mean show show us through words, but show us using actions, be more helpful around the server, game forums, or team building thread. And if we start getting so much traffic that we are considering hiring an extra hand to do some heavy lifting, then we will ask you. Begging does little to nothing....

Secundu,: You weren't mde mod because ur a butt obv omg

jk ily

Alatreon: If anything this means you get to bug Silver MORE! That's what it means to be a mod after all! ENDLESS PMS. PEOPLE ALWAYS ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS. ENDLESS. DUMB. QUESTIONS.

ily all tho <3333

Wasn't the original threshold for posts on Ace member 1000? I feel like that'd be a much better starting point, considering the post rates of the newbies that do stick around for more than a few posts. It gives them time to get in touch with the community, get known by those already within it, and gives them something to work for. A lot of these guys could crank out 500 posts no problem, and even if it takes them ~3 months to do it, they're still relatively new in terms of the community. I probably should've given my two cents in the other thread for this, but /shrug.

I dunno, I kinda feel that 1000 posts would be excessive, especially considering that there are members that we would consider well established regulars but mostly through server activity and don't post much at all. There's not gonna be a perfect number, but 500 seems pretty reasonable to me. I mean, is Silver's current post count (1063) correct? Or is it inflated by the old post count adjustment items? It would be very odd to think that someone like Silver would have only just recently qualified for Ace status under a 1000 post limit.