Crackin' down a bit

Amethyst

- eyerolls - that bloody accent... god almighty.

But yeah. OOOH. I can buy ace membership at 500 posts~ Saving Up time~

A heads up for next time.

DROP THE SODDING ACCENT. Or, tone it down a little. I had a hard time reading it (I might be part english but the level of cockney slang was too much even for me, although it was funny to read lmao)

A lot of these guys could crank out 500 posts no problem, and even if it takes them ~3 months to do it, they're still relatively new in terms of the community.

ADJSKAHSJGSFSHDJSHFSJGFSHH SHHHHHHHHHHH. DONT TELL AME. D:

- eyerolls - that bloody accent... god almighty.

But yeah. OOOH. I can buy ace membership at 500 posts~ Saving Up time~

A heads up for next time.

DROP THE SODDING ACCENT. Or, tone it down a little. I had a hard time reading it (I might be part english but the level of cockney slang was too much even for me, although it was funny to read lmao)

I agree also. That was an annoying and pointless thing to read. I only read half of it until I gave up out of frustration. the best I could make out of it was that there are new mods.

Edited by Greed_Demon

Stop hating on London!

Dahling, Im part english. No seriously, I am. Why would I hate on London? (My friend has a part cockney accent and I love him to bits in a friendly way) Although, I have a northern accent lol >>

Don't forget, the membership costs 6k, so you gotta save up the from them posts.

Like I said, 500 posts to go~ C:

People seem to forget that. Oh and the Onyx Arcade doesn't count anymore. Not as easy as you think to get R6000. You have to be deliberate.

To be honest, going back and reading it again makes it much easier to understand.

True, but I still had to squint my eyes a bit x.x But, like you said, I got it in the end lmao

I agree also. That was an annoying and pointless thing to read. I only read half of it until I gave up out of frustration. the best I could make out of it was that there are new mods.

Ill translate it into a few points for you:

- New mods

- Re-Emphasis of the Ace Member Post Count limit (at 500)

- The removal of the Onyx Arcade Section of the Forum counting towards posts.

- A Cap on the Reborn Rupees one person can hold at any given time.

Don't you just love it when a Northener can translate Southerners? It's a rather ambitious job that certainly gives the fair about of bollocking at the difficulty of cockney slang. (:

Edited by Amethyst