Community Battles / Overseer Files Story Expansion Mod (In-Development)

Dred

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Cyphre said:

Question about music, can be it any chosen music at all, licensed or not, or just Rejuvenation OST and/or glitchxcity themes? 

Anything that fits the theme of Pokemon Battle Music, and is free to use. Preferably licensed by the creator. 

AHAHHGHGH-- AS AN ARTIST WHO LOVES THIS GAME, THE TEMPTATION TO THROW MYSELF OUT THERE N ASK TO JOIN THE TEAM IS S OOO SO STRONG!!!! ESPECIALLY if ur looking for some more help there!! however, I don't do an awful lot of pokemon art, and my style looks quite a bit different.... AHHH!!! BUT STILL!!! This mod sounds really, super duper cool!!!! good luck you guys!!!!

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, comcart said:

AHAHHGHGH-- AS AN ARTIST WHO LOVES THIS GAME, THE TEMPTATION TO THROW MYSELF OUT THERE N ASK TO JOIN THE TEAM IS S OOO SO STRONG!!!! ESPECIALLY if ur looking for some more help there!! however, I don't do an awful lot of pokemon art, and my style looks quite a bit different.... AHHH!!! BUT STILL!!! This mod sounds really, super duper cool!!!! good luck you guys!!!!

Send me a PM on discord with some of your art. I'd love to see some of your work.

35 minutes ago, Dred said:

Send me a PM on discord with some of your art. I'd love to see some of your work.

ah! I think I've sent you a friend request on there!! I'm not sure I can message you otherwise XD

4 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

Just paste the team into PokePast and then write manually the items.

Thank you! Yeah I figured it out after looking at the Tier 3 example team haha. Gotta remember to read everything properly before I go asking questions haha

Man I have such a cool idea for mine but idk if its possible. I was thinking of being like a Dark type themed team, with a new Aevian Gliscor as my ace. Like a vampire looking version, Dark/Poison with Levitate. Custom Poison move Draculan Fangs that heals 75% of its dealt damage. Buuuut I assume you wouldn't want to do a whole custom Aevian, move and sprite for one rando. 

• Global Mods
42 minutes ago, SolareInferno said:

Dred. I forgot to ask. Is Aevian Scizor the evolution of Kantonian Scyther?

Yes. There will be a unique event, and item used to evolve a regular Sycther into Aevian Scizor.

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, DecShep said:

Man I have such a cool idea for mine but idk if its possible. I was thinking of being like a Dark type themed team, with a new Aevian Gliscor as my ace. Like a vampire looking version, Dark/Poison with Levitate. Custom Poison move Draculan Fangs that heals 75% of its dealt damage. Buuuut I assume you wouldn't want to do a whole custom Aevian, move and sprite for one rando. 

Yeah, we don't plan on adding any custom submitted forms / moves, but there are plenty of options for a mono dark themed team 

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

If I remember correctly, legal moves for Pokémon but not avaible in Rejuv yet are ok, right?

Anything that is in its rejuv move pool is allowed, yes.