And the reward for 999 black prisms contract is...

Cyphre

Not prepared yet. Luck takes them off your hand and removes the contract and says he will get you the reward as soon as he gets it prepared. I kinda understand it but also hate it, it should have been a Marshadow, i don't understand why it should be an empty reward for now. It is what it is, will see the reward in v14 i suppose. 

Edit: There IS a reward despite Luck saying there is none (absolutely asinine), it is sent to your room in GDC. I will not spoil what it is for the rest of the people, but it is worth it, sure. 

Personally i found the Jenner grind to be the easiest method, still takes a ton of hours. 

Dred uploaded a video on it, and basically:

The 999 Prisms Contract, currently is just a bait for Debug Users, as it turns out, there exists a checker in-game for cheated and non-cheated Prisms,

It spawns an unwinnable battle Iirc, whether you win or lose, the cheated Prisms will end up deleted from your bag.

I can imagine, that when the Marshadow Contract is added, will be at a reasonable price in the future, as getting just one prism legit is a pain in the luck department.

On 11/7/2023 at 5:19 PM, NathanDrei said:

Dred uploaded a video on it, and basically:

The 999 Prisms Contract, currently is just a bait for Debug Users, as it turns out, there exists a checker in-game for cheated and non-cheated Prisms,

I know a video but again if you do it legitimately like myself Luck does promise a reward in the future. He even asks you if you pity the spirits you have to beat over and over again so it was clearly intended for the grind. 

12 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

I know a video but again if you do it legitimately like myself Luck does promise a reward in the future. He even asks you if you pity the spirits you have to beat over and over again so it was clearly intended for the grind. 

here's to hoping it's a worthwhile reward...

999 legit isn't a fun time.

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Not prepared yet. Luck takes them off your hand and removes the contract and says he will get you the reward as soon as he gets it prepared. I kinda understand it but also hate it, it should have been a Marshadow, i don't understand why it should be an empty reward for now. It is what it is, will see the reward in v14 i suppose. 

Perhaps if it were to be a sidequest after trading 999 Black Shards, that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

that sucks to be honest why have such a ridiculous price and not have anything to reward you for it

9 minutes ago, Dred said:

There is a reward available this version for doing it legitimately.

That is a lie. I did it legitimately couple hours ago, grinding 333 fights on the Jenner spirit, once again Luck says reward isnt ready for now and he will send it once it will be available. 

• Global Mods
Just now, Cyphre said:

That is a lie. I did it legitimately couple hours ago, grinding 333 fights on the Jenner spirit, once again Luck says reward isnt ready for now and he will send it once it will be available. 

It's not a lie pal, it's not just available at the start of the game. You will know when you get it.

1 minute ago, Dred said:

It's not a lie pal, it's not just available at the start of the game. You will know when you get it.

I finished both Paragon and Renegade routes by now and at the very end of the version, "pal". There is no reward for now. 

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

I finished both Paragon and Renegade routes by now and at the very end of the version, "pal". There is no reward for now. 

Check your room in the apartment.

2 minutes ago, Dred said:

Check your room in the apartment.

Okay fair, it is there, it is a good reward and is worth it, sure.

But whoever was responsible for Luck text for this contract can go fuck himself, all it tells you that there is no reward yet. Why straight up lie to the player? Was it that hard to tell "the reward will be sent to your room"? Absolutely ridiculous. Will go edit my initial post i guess. 

2 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Okay fair, it is there, it is a good reward and is worth it, sure.

But whoever was responsible for Luck text for this contract can go fuck himself, all it tells you that there is no reward yet. Why straight up lie to the player? Was it that hard to tell "the reward will be sent to your room"? Absolutely ridiculous. Will go edit my initial post i guess. 

To be fair he DOES mention it will be "Delivered to you" once it's done, and that is the one place where you got stuff delivered to you in the past. It's... REALLY cryptic, yeah, but it's there.

I actually just finished the grind myself, took me about 10 hours (Without counting breaks of course), so it's definitely doable. In case anyone wants to know what the reward is, and decide then whether it's worth it or not:

Spoiler

It's Necrozma.

• Like 2