I started a new run , and forcing myself to be a jerk everytime is really hard ( and thanks for your amazing game)

Villager04

After finishing the game a few time , I decided out of curiosity to start again but this time ... I'll try to be the worst character possible  . Trying to get the worst relationship with everyone is "fun" sometimes but most of the time I feel bad , especially to Melia & Aelita . I think they're both my favorite characters . All the characters animations (even if it's 2D pixel art so it doesn't give a lot of room for detail ) really "flesh" out the emotion of the characters which increase (at least for me ) the difficulty of being a emotionless/"I don't give a fck"/cold heart character . When I told Melia her picnic was w/e or after freeing Aelita from Black Steeple Castle and be like "Yup no time for u " I felt like a jerk IRL but the worst part so far is when I belittle Marianette this really guilt trip me . I'm going to get Amber's badge next , I hope all this effort for being the worst person I can be will lead me somewhere "new" .

I really appreciate the game , the cutescenes are well made , I like the dialogs reading them for the 5th time doesn't bother me at all . I'm really hype for the next update ( I hope every move will have animations especially the gym leaders special moves it kinda feels weird without it ) . I'll be patient . And thanks for not making the puzzles too hard , so I don't bang my head against a wall for 30min/an hour just to end of looking for a solution on youtube/google . 

Yep I don't know why I am writing this but I felt like I needed to lift off a weight off my shoulders . That being said  back being a jerk ! 

oh and fck u Ren <3

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So I left Reina roting in her cell under the Sheridan's mountain , she didn't appear at the party and it kinda bugged the hype system , when I got the maximum Hype I got more Hype and it reset to 0 kinda weird but since you can get Hype by talking to people I avoided being soft locked . 

45 minutes ago, Villager04 said:

So I left Reina roting in her cell under the Sheridan's mountain , she didn't appear at the party and it kinda bugged the hype system , when I got the maximum Hype I got more Hype and it reset to 0 kinda weird but since you can get Hype by talking to people I avoided being soft locked . 

Plus the negative rp for avoiding Reina will be added I think in Chapter 14. Remeber to change Amber's field, since changing it, there are -2 points for her.

I did it , but it seems it has no effect :( . I took the book to save our friendly Garbodor by reflex , I hope I can act like I don't have it :x . I feel like no one will believe in me when it will matter ... Also should I get points with Clear & surfer visor guy ? ( I can't remember his name )

Yup Garbador has been purified through Fire . I continued to play , on my way to Grand Dream City I snitched on Flora ( never liked her , the whole "I'm gonna save my city while hurting & killing people cuz me so dark" is not my stuff ) Florin told everything to Cassandra . I'm a bit curious because I've read somewhere that Florin get killed somehow (?) it never happend in my last playthrough despite the fact I throw Flora under the bus . I didn't noticed any big change in the story (only Venam didn't buy a drink in the train ><' ) . I've met the puppet master ( and beat Zeta first try as Aelita which is a first ) , went to the past destroyed Vivian (Haunted field + spooky stuff) and I stopped in the "cursed" past cause it's freaking 5am .  

On 10/6/2022 at 3:26 AM, SoulOfGenji said:

Plus the negative rp for avoiding Reina will be added I think in Chapter 14. Remeber to change Amber's field, since changing it, there are -2 points for her.

Think as of this version of the game, changing Amber's field no longer gives negative points. Could be wrong though.

Small update :

During Black Steeple Castle (in the horrible future) I discover something , when Melia is locked & we need to save her from pressing the "ultimate guilt button" , I had an Amazon delivery at the same time . So I kinda completly zap that there was a timer running . So at the end of the timer ... well Melia press the button and sink into depression ( Can't blame her) . Later on I told Erin the infamous :

"Souta didn't matter" and got all the sweet (negative) relation point with her , followed by being a jerk to Aelita after she returns to purple . Bonus point for not saying anything/waving at her when she leaves YEP that's me :D ! Moving forward after playing badminton with Huey & Reina , Dumb & Dumber arrive and mistake Reina for me ... yeah ... I guess they don't wear black glasses for blind people for nothing .

Fast forward, meeting again "questionable decisions maker Ren" ("Ren-union" amaright ?!) , the guy is weird , I never been friendly once with him , denied him his "chance" against Narcissa and still he said to me " I know there's bad blood  between us but I intend to fix it whether u like it or not" (something along those lines ) . Yep not gonna happend . Now I play as Melia destroying the Library with some Heavy Slam . I think I'm on the "right path" , when Erin asks the question "DO YOU TRUST CAMILLE?" (yeah it's me ) and the answer is "HELL NAW ! Camille has been nothing but horrible to me " YEP I'm doing my best ! 

16 hours ago, Villager04 said:

Small update :

During Black Steeple Castle (in the horrible future) I discover something , when Melia is locked & we need to save her from pressing the "ultimate guilt button" , I had an Amazon delivery at the same time . So I kinda completly zap that there was a timer running . So at the end of the timer ... well Melia press the button and sink into depression ( Can't blame her) . Later on I told Erin the infamous :

"Souta didn't matter" and got all the sweet (negative) relation point with her , followed by being a jerk to Aelita after she returns to purple . Bonus point for not saying anything/waving at her when she leaves YEP that's me :D ! Moving forward after playing badminton with Huey & Reina , Dumb & Dumber arrive and mistake Reina for me ... yeah ... I guess they don't wear black glasses for blind people for nothing .

Fast forward, meeting again "questionable decisions maker Ren" ("Ren-union" amaright ?!) , the guy is weird , I never been friendly once with him , denied him his "chance" against Narcissa and still he said to me " I know there's bad blood  between us but I intend to fix it whether u like it or not" (something along those lines ) . Yep not gonna happend . Now I play as Melia destroying the Library with some Heavy Slam . I think I'm on the "right path" , when Erin asks the question "DO YOU TRUST CAMILLE?" (yeah it's me ) and the answer is "HELL NAW ! Camille has been nothing but horrible to me " YEP I'm doing my best

Aelita is so strange that you loose points with her whetever you want or not lol and I always choose the "Stop being ignorant" because that's true and for the more loosing points. Poor girl I had 100+ with Melia and 50 like for Ren and Venam and Aelita's 16. Rip simp.

3 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

Are you going to join Kieran and Clear later on? I'm really curious what will happen eventually if you decide to join their side. 

nothing for now, the sequence would be only available at least from next chapter

8 hours ago, Villager04 said:

@Nocturne93 Yep , I think it's the path I've choose ahah !

@SoulOfGenji She's kinda in oogah boogah mode when she's still under the curse (red hair) , no good answer only hate , speaking of simp/relationship . I 'm a bit curious of where this Thomas crush on Melia will lead . 

She decided to be edgy in the wrong way lol