Poke-people: Chapter 1: Welcome to Paradise Island.. (RP thread)

grasssnake485

(Lowers down in the tree and watches closer)

"That play rough is a horrible plan... Then absolution will easily be knocked out on its way to attack or shortly after on its way back to its side of the feild... Dangit sarcus... You should've used something like dark pulse or maybe psycho cut"

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Darn, I was expecting iron head or something." Fairy vs Fairy. Normally effective, but play rough's power far exceeds moonblast's, 95 to 80. And Misty terrain boosts fairy moves and hinders dark and dragon type moves. Thats probably why he didnt use sucker punch. Sakura looked very worn down, but still standing. "Dont let its size intimidate you Sakura, you can win this! Use Nature power again, Sakura."

"A sucker punch from the side will barely do anything even with that attack boost... At least it will delay the moonblast long enough for absolution to get out if there...after their battle I should ask them where to get some pokemon... I could use a good battle..."

"Sakura, look out behind you!" Grace shouted. Too late. Sarcus's absol flung the tiny two-inch tall pokemon halfway across the battlefield. "Can you keep going Sakura?" The flabebe responded by getting up. Sakura's HP must be down to red by now. Grace pulled out her pokedex and checked its stats. Sure enough, there was only a tiny sliver of HP left in the bar, while the Absol still had about a fifth of HP left.

"Come on sarcus you can finish it..."

(Suddenly behind me I hear a growl)

"Say wha- GAHHH!!! (A small ball of fire launched by shortly followed by shards of ice causing me to fall out of the tree)

"Hey that's not very nice if you..."

(The two small pokemon laughed)

"Well aren't you two just the kings of mischeif? Here have a poke puff and get out of here"

(As I walked away I felt one thing grab my leg and another thing bite the other)

"Hey what? Oh it's you two... What is it?"

(The two pokemon looked as if they were joyous and they seemed to follow me wherever I went.)

"Alright what is it? Lemme guess... You probably want to come with me right?

(The two pokemon jumped joyfully)

"Alright then you can... Just don't do anything dumb."

(Suddenly they ran out onto sarcus and grace's battlefeild and played around, of course I followed them and I grew with embaressment as they made a scene)

"Come on, come on, come on, come on. . ." Sarcus chanted almost unconciously. Absolution was making an astounding effort, but was still rattled from the Moonblast. He was in a bit of a bind. If he couldn't KO the Flabebe, Gallant would have to face down Grace's Honedge. If he switched Absolution out now, he would lose his Swords Dance boost. He looked at his Absol, and nodded. Absolution nodded back, and readied itself for another attack. "Sucker Punch, again!" He hoped the Dark-type was quick enough to get around the Flabebe's attack.

"Thanks for coming to me!" The flabebe used its flower to twirl itself around the oncoming attack, and planted its Draining Kiss right on the absol's horn as it passed. Unfortunately, both pokemon were hit at the same time with a flamethrower and ice shard, so the results werent too clear.

(Mood swing) "well it's not my fault that these two idiots came out of nowhere and attacked me and then decided to come out and fight! Maybe you should just chill. Sarcus would've lost anyways because of flabebe's draining kiss. And honedge vs ralts is too simple. That ralts is not ready for a fight. You had it won grace... Perhaps you could be more graceful and get off my back! Maybe I should let these idiots hit you instead! Just back off grace..."

Sarcus sighed heavily, trying to contain himself. After a few moments, some angry muttering, and an injured fist, he turned to Jake. "Please, do not ever do that again. Ever. At all. " Looking back at the battlefield, he hurried over to collect the injured Pokemon."It's alright, bud, you did your best. You almost took out your opponent even with a big type disadvantage. " He waved Gallant forward. "Barring any more interference," he said, glaring at Jake, "it's your turn. " After hearing what Jake said to Grace, he looked back at the Ralts. He nodded, and focused on Jake, using Confusion.

Edited by KingMurdoc

(Houndour and sneasel enraged by sarcus's gallant rushed towards it and prepared to attack viciously)

"Houndour go on with bite and sneasel use a ice punch! Maybe We should give grace a lesson after this too! (Jake glared at grace and upon seeing her expression came to his senses and had a mood swing seeing his pokemon going to attack gallant made him feel horrible)

"sneasel and houndour!!! Stop, please!!!

(The two pokemon stopped confused)

"I'm sorry but these pokemon aren't exactly mine... They kind of attacked me while I was in that tree over there and just now rushed out here... I'm sorry but they really don't understand what they're doing... Once I get my amulet I can really take care of them."

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Sarcus rushed in front of the frightened Psychic-type, prepared to take the blows directed at Gallant. The powerful attacks would grievously injure the young Pokemon. When the two charging Pokemon stopped after a second command from Jake, he relaxed slightly. The feeling was quickly overwhelmed with a wave of fear and rage. Wordlessly, he scooped the Ralts into his arms, made sure Absolution could walk, and briskly walked back into the academy.

"Im getting out of here." Grace snapped. "And next time, try to control those pokemon." Grace pulled out a max revive form her pocket and fed it too her flabebe. The two pokemon followed her as she walked toward magic class. "Oh yeah, in case you dont know, we're getting split up in magic class today."

A crash and muffled cursing reverberated from the building shortly after Sarcus disappeared from view. He breathed heavily as tears started to slide down his face. Rage and sadness had always been fundamentally linked for him, and he often slipped into a similar state when recovering from an outburst. All of this noise drew the attention of the nearby teachers.

((You can RP those, right?))

(As I walked towards the academy I could feel was myself snapping, my fluctuating emotions from already terrible mood swings had entered a new stage, and for the first time I hated somebody. My heart was clouded by darkness and I felt the rage burn inside from a place unknown all I could think of was to kill grace and sarcus. As I walked towards the school imagining burning all of them alive and then freezing their bodies solid and breaking them in half I had regained control upon remembering grace's conversation she had with me)

(Flashback)

(Grace) I've met a few other people like you, you just have to get over it and accept these two parts of you...

(Suddenly jake came to his senses and regained control) "that mood swing... Was one of a new level...what has happened to me...?" (He heard the screaming of cursing from sarcus and ran away from the sound being followed by the startled houndour and sneasel) "what is wrong with me, why can't I control myself?! WHY DANGIT!!! (Jake slammed his head on a tree causing himself to go unconscious)

Emerald walked down the steps of the buliding. She saw a battle going on in the back a minute ago, and wanted to get a closer look. Upon reaching the side though, she was confronted by a crying Sarcus. "Hey, our school doesnt appreciate crybabies, and youre not in kindergarden either. So tough it out. Youre nearly a man."

(Emerald isnt known for being compassionate))

Edited by grasssnake485

(While jake was unconscious he had a dream of remembering the divorce at age 2 and upon seeing this it all made sense, these mood swings were all his fault... He broke jake. It was his fault that jake had mood swings. He broke him.)

(On the outside sneasel and houndour were frantically shaking the unconscious jake)

Grace saw Emerald approaching, and hurried to meet her. "Emerald!" she called. "Can you show me how to do that healing thingy? I cut myself earlier and, well, I tried." She held out her half-raw hand.

"Didnt I tell you healing magic is harder than most people think?" Emerald scolded. "But still, I didnt expect you to even be able to heal it this far. Youre a real prodigy." Blushing at Emerald's praise, Grace walked back to the academy with Emerald, deep in conversation.

(As jake eventually awoke from unconsciousness he realized how late he was for returning to class when he looked at the sun's placement compared to last time he saw it. It was about one stellar foot moved meaning it had been at least 30 minutes.)

"Oh my god I'm so late! Thanks so much for waking me up sneasel and houndour!

(Jake stumbled towards the academy as fast as he could, however after his unconsciousness incident... That wasn't very fast stumbling. he was going to figure out what period it was and he would take the heat for it. Looking for somebody he could ask outside he saw nobody so be ran inside and frantically looked for somebody to ask)