Pokemon Reborn E19 Hall of Fame - show off your game-winning team! (Now with tier list)

FragsBunny

20 hours ago, FragsBunny said:

I do not understand how did you manage to sneak in Keldeo before the postgame. Until you give me a proper answer, I won't include your team while updating the tier list.

oh wait that's the postgame one, iirc that's Magearna quest
also it was Kingdra pre-postgame with this set on Keldeo's spot

Weedy (Kingdra) (F) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Swift Swim  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Draco Meteor  
- Hydro Pump  
- Flash Cannon  
- Ice Beam

Edited by Seina

209803757_ScreenShot2022-06-08at11_10_10PM.thumb.png.f0aaaa4f3dc8a4ddf9607377a8f91635.png

First E4 clear! Went for a Trick Room strategy since Mega Abomasnow is my favorite Pokémon, and it ended up being incredibly successful.

The Team

Spoiler

EVs and natures are mostly random, patched up with what EV Boosters/Tuners and Mints I found along the way.

Aromatisse @ Amplified Rock

Aroma Veil

Relaxed

- Trick Room

- Psychic

- Moonblast

- Attract

Abomasnow @ Abomasite

Snow Warning

Quiet

- Protect

- Blizzard

- Energy Ball

- Ice Shard

Magnezone @ Electrium-Z

Sturdy

Timid

- Discharge

- Flash Cannon

- Mirror Coat

- Electric Terrain

Marowak-A @ Thick Club

Rock Head

Hardy

- Flare Blitz

- Shadow Bone

- Double-Edge

- Stomping Tantrum

Metagross @ Metagrossite

Clear Body

Bashful

- Bullet Punch

- Zen Headbutt

- Meteor Mash

- Earthquake

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb

Guts

Bashful

- Brick Break

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide 

- Dynamic Punch

The Strategy

Spoiler

For Heather, I led with Aromatisse, set up Trick Room (her Crobat set up Tailwind, lol), and let it go down. I then swept most of her team with Mega Abomasnow, took out Gyarados with Magnezone, and Gengar with Marowak-A. 

I was expecting Bennet and Laura to be the toughest for me, but they also went down fairly easy. I led with Aromatisse and Mega Abomasnow, protected Aboma while Aromatisse set up Trick Room, then KO'd everything with Abomasnow, Marowak-A, and Conkeldurr (Rock Slide came in clutch vs. Volcarona). Abomasnow went down early, but Marowak-A and Conkeldurr put in solid work.

Elias was tricky. I gave Aromatisse a Focus Sash to survive a Boomburst from Noivern, set up Trick Room, then OHKO'd it with Moonblast. Abomasnow used Protect in order for the Hail damage to break Dragonite's Multiscale, Conkeldurr was fantastic against Kangaskhan and Drampa (I was able to keep the burn on it from the last fight so that Guts was procc'd immediately), and the other members of my team were essentially sacrifices that went down while I re-healed Aromatisse for Kommo-o.

Mega Metagross made Anna a breeze. I was able to KO Ninetales-A with Bullet Punch, as well as Gardevoir and Sylveon with Meteor Mash. Starmie went down thanks to Magnezone setting up Electric Terrain (which prevented its Magical Seed from activating), her Mega Metagross went down to Marowak-A under Trick Room. Nostra spammed Cosmic Power in front of my Metagross, but I had Atk boosts from Meteor Mash, and eventually wore her down with Earthquake.

Lin 1: Mega Metagross OHKO'd Ninetales turn one, Aromatisse set up Trick Room in front of Delphox, then let Marowak-A finish the job. Abomasnow took out Garchomp, Metagross took out Gardevoir and Togekiss, and then Marowak-A finished off the Abra under Trick Room. Took several tries, but ultimately not that bad.

Lin 2: Took waaaaay too many tries due to Abomasnow missing critical Blizzards. Aromatisse lead again to set up Trick Room, Marowak-A to finish off Mismagius, regular Abomasnow for Hydreigon (2 Blizzards, surviving a Flash Cannon thanks to a Babiri Berry), Magnezone for Celesteela and Honchkrow, and Mega Metagross for Clefable. Arceus turned into a Ghost type first turn, so I used Marowak-A's Shadow Bone...which practically bounced off, BUT got a handy Defense drop. I was lucky in that Arceus turned type to Fairy the next turn, so a Meteor Mash from Mega Metagross was able to secure the KO. 

Pride (Pidgeot)/Timid Nature/Pidgeotite/252 EV Spe/252 EV SpA

• Hurricane/Heat Wave/Roost/Tailwind

Sloth (Gigalith)/Sand Stream/Impish Nature/Smooth Rock/252 EV Atk/Remaining EVs spread among defensive stats

• Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Nature Power/Protect/Explosion (moveset changed between Elite 4 and the Champion)

Greed (Excadrill)/Sand Rush/Jolly Nature/Steelium Z/252 EV Spe/252 EV Atk

• Swords Dance/Iron Head/Earthquake/Rock Slide

Gluttony (Gastrodon)/Storm Drain/Calm Nature/Leftovers/252 EV HP/252 EV SpD

• Scald/Earthquake/Toxic/Recover/Blizzard/Protect (moveset changed between Elite 4 and the Champion)

Lust (Clefable)/Unaware/Bold Nature/Leftovers/252 EV HP/252 EV Def

• Moonblast/Calm Mind/Wish/Protect/Ice Beam/Toxic (moveset changed between Elite 4 and the Champion)

Wrath (Hydreigon)/Timid Nature/252 EV Spe/252 EV SpA

• Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Flash Cannon/Dark Pulse

Im proud but also a bit ashamed about having used Clef ! 

Finally I can post my till now hardest run here:

155037423_Halloffame.png.bf9256640b21c33e255ba68b5a9b5a52.png

Bonsly was just impressive as tank with Eviolite and Suckerpunch was helpful in more situations than I could count.
Magby was great with his speed and Flamebody and nice movepool.

Elekid was similar to Magby a great helper with more moves than I ever epected it could know.

Munchlax was as expected a great tank and good hiter with Bodyslam & Rockslide after I set up with either Curse or Belly drum and Leftovers healed enough to survive.

Smochoom did a good job early and midgame and even lategame with his ice & psychic moves but the most important feat was Perish Song who saved me in multiple hard battle when Quick Claw activated.

Mantyke a Pokemon I never would have respected that much before. Tailwind Ice Wind Scald and Air Slash were just the combination I needed. Tailwind helped in so many situations when I was to slow.

Riolu was useful in certain fights as well as Pantimimi.

Bonsly was useful early game and in some fights midgame. (Dont undermatimate Poison Point.)

Togepi oh Togepi my Metronom saver. I was stuck in earlygame against Shade (and a few others) forever and Metronom saved me a lot of times after over a hundred tries.

Pichu Chingling Cleffa and Igglybuff worked well early game but soon fell off and got switched out as soon as possible.

Azurill Wynaut and Happiny as well as Tyrogue never had the chance to shine.

image.png.638047d00aeda8fd5c2f72597d50b99e.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mia789 said:

Finally I can post my till now hardest run here:

155037423_Halloffame.png.bf9256640b21c33e255ba68b5a9b5a52.png

Bonsly was just impressive as tank with Eviolite and Suckerpunch was helpful in more situations than I could count.
Magby was great with his speed and Flamebody and nice movepool.

Elekid was similar to Magby a great helper with more moves than I ever epected it could know.

Munchlax was as expected a great tank and good hiter with Bodyslam & Rockslide after I set up with either Curse or Belly drum and Leftovers healed enough to survive.

Smochoom did a good job early and midgame and even lategame with his ice & psychic moves but the most important feat was Perish Song who saved me in multiple hard battle when Quick Claw activated.

Mantyke a Pokemon I never would have respected that much before. Tailwind Ice Wind Scald and Air Slash were just the combination I needed. Tailwind helped in so many situations when I was to slow.

Riolu was useful in certain fights as well as Pantimimi.

Bonsly was useful early game and in some fights midgame. (Dont undermatimate Poison Point.)

Togepi oh Togepi my Metronom saver. I was stuck in earlygame against Shade (and a few others) forever and Metronom saved me a lot of times after over a hundred tries.

Pichu Chingling Cleffa and Igglybuff worked well early game but soon fell off and got switched out as soon as possible.

Azurill Wynaut and Happiny as well as Tyrogue never had the chance to shine.

image.png.638047d00aeda8fd5c2f72597d50b99e.png

I beg you pardon? Those are all Baby Pokemon? If you really did finish Elite Four with them, you should have uploaded everything on YouTube. You would be a legend by then!

4 hours ago, FragsBunny said:

I beg you pardon? Those are all Baby Pokemon? If you really did finish Elite Four with them, you should have uploaded everything on YouTube. You would be a legend by then!

I probably should have but sadly I only posted endscreens of battles on my redditposts. Most of the fights were a lot of resets and I used Litemode (starting with Hardy's gym battle). 90% of the run were resets and mostly luck (and patience) not skill. Without Litemode I wouldnt be able to do it. *ashamed*

Here's my team!

image.png.9fd7b20b6925164430d168c29a80084a.png

Blaziken for his speed boost shenanigans; Meganium for dual screens & terrain control through Grassy Terrain; Feraligatr for hitting things Really Hard with life orb and sheer force; Magnezone with assault vest to facetank almost any special attack; Slowbro for setting Trick Room as outside of Blaziken no-one has speed investment on my team; and Mega Steelix to become an absolute monster with Curse in Trick Room.

• Like 1

image.png.e3b847fef578a4659e0adfb53b7f3034.png

Pisellone (Blaziken) 

Speed Boost
Life Orb

Hasty - 212 spe, 246 atk, 46 hp

Moveset: Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, Protect, Bulk Up

Pequeña (Galvantula)

Compound Eyes

Focus Sash
TImd - 224 spe, 242 spa, 44 hp

Moveset: Thuder, Bug Buzz, Thunder Wave, (Protect/Volt Switch)

Razzista (Gastrodon)

Storm Drain

Leftovers
Modest - 200 spa, 76 hp, 162 def, 72 spd

Moveset: Surf, Earth Power, (Blizzard/Sludge Bomb), Recover

Bianca (Lilligant)

Own Tempo

Wise Glasses

Timid - 244 spe, 244 spa, 22 hp

Moveset: Petal Dance, Synthesis, Nature Power, Quiver Dance

Spazzino (Golisopod)

Emergency Exit

Rocky Helmet/Wave Incense

Naughty - 232 atk, 232 hp, 46 def

Moveset: First Impression, Leech Life, Liquidation, Protect

Theolia (Gallade)

Justified

Galladite

Timid - 252 spe, 234 atk, 24 hp

Moveset: Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance

Spoiler

Man I suffered all the way trough this.

Starting with Heather, with 4 of my 6 team members weak to flying and the only one with super-effective stab being Galvantula, who is really frail. I led with Mega-Gallade on the Crobat, which sometaimes goes for Tailwind instead of brave bird for the kill, and took it down with Zen Headbutt + Shadow Sneak. the rest of the battle was basically sacking someone to let Galvantula in for free, and the Archeops missed a Stone Edge, so galvantula was able to Thunder Wave get some damage on tha Mega-Salamence thanks to its sash remaining intact vs Archeops. Gallade then finished off Salamence and Nidoking and Blaziken took care of the Gengar.

For Laura and Bennet I had a similar strategy, but this time it was to kill everything with field boosted First Impressions from Golisopod, who was the lead alongside Galvantula, the latter died immediatly but that was bait to let in Blaziken for free as Golisopod killed the Whinsicott. After Dealing with the Galvantula and the Volcarona, my only hope was to OHKO everything with golisopod, as the filed was already to its last stage and all the last pokemon were too fast and powerful to deal with, but Lilligant came in clutch, surviving the opposting Lilligant's blow and chipping it and the venusaur enough to make Golisopod be able to finish them.

El had me quivering, as every Noiver I had faced before gave me lots of trouble, my pals basically was hoping to Arceus that Gastrodon would survive a +1 field boosted Boomburst and retaliate with blizzard, and probalby having to build a new team if it didn't survive. But Gastrodon held on, and OHKO Noivern. then I had to sacrifice it to the Drampa to let Gallade in for free and get the kill with Close Combat. This brings in Imposter Ditto, which I had to sacrifice Lilligant to to then revengekill with Golisopod, but he switches to Dragonite on the First Impression. Golisopod managed to live an Outrage, and Emergency Exited to Galvantula, who again did the thuder wave thunder thing. Gallde took the kill on Dragonite, and then on Kommo-o and the Mega Kangaskhan. only Ditto was letf, so i let Gallade faint and just revenge Killed with Golisopod.

And finally Anna was probably the easiest, killed the Ninetales with Blaziken, the did a bit of Golisopod magic on the Starmie and Gardevoir.

Sylveon was some Galvantula-Gastrodon-Gallade teamwork, and finally for the psychich-steels, i sacked Gallade, and bringed in lilligant to revive Blaziken, which I was able to heal back to full bc the Metagross missed 2 meteor mashes, then the chicken finished the battle.

The final fight also took me twice the time of all the e4 combined, I want to delete that Clefable from the face of whatever Universe Lin is now 

Spoiler

also my last rejuv v13 Team cause why not 

image.png.0c49a24ee66c8c6dd8f22f0c08af7398.pngimage.png.230cd8c75f6e12568744f528e4868d22.pngimage.png.f9cc17dca2baa8029ea334ac6ebb56bc.png

image.png.d1308c3a38316b41c7389bf0e4167e97.pngimage.png.3a539faffe02aaf706e7fc5b045c46fe.pngimage.png.c203208c6475bc0bef21888957cbb7a5.png

Bit late to the party but here is my group. Biggest MVP was Streamline (Who was renamed Genesis at a later date) and Silvally (Revelation) and sadly even tho he's there Scrafty (The Don) wasn't actually used. At all. Not even as a switch in. Late game Reborn really hates Dark and Fighting types : (

s.png

My champion team is this:
All Might the Blaziken

-Flare Blitz

-High Jump Kick

-Stone Edge

-Protect

Vaxxo the Mega Gardevoir

-Hyper Voice

-Psyshock

-Focus Blast

-Calm Mind

Reckless the Staraptor

-Brave Bird

-Close Combat

-Return

-Steel Wing

Plasma the Rotom-Wash

-Thunderbolt

-Hydro Pump

-Will-O-Wisp

-Hex

Icedancer the Weavile

-Ice Punch

-Ice Shard

-Knock Off

-Poison Jab

Meruem the Naganadel

-Sludge Wave

-Dragon Pulse

-Nasty Plot

-Fire Blast

I honestly feel like I don't deserve this. I found some guy on youtube who won using ONLY Honchkrow and Blaziken.

Rag, the female Toxapex. Her toxic spikes won the day. Literally.

Yuri, the male Aloan Ninetales. His aurora veil was useful at some point, I guess.

Diarrhoea, the male Swampert. I think he got off some rock slides and earthquakes.

Pfizer the Naganadel. Its Draco Meteor (dragonium-z) was used, but I mostly want to show off that I got the Naganadel before the E4.

And, the real stars of the show:

daBirb, the shiny male Honchkrow. With moxie, a choice band, and sucker punch he did most of the work.

Sir MissALot, the shiny male Blaziken. With the blazikenite... he was still somewhat disappointing, missing very critical High Jump Kicks. He earned his name AFTER the E4.

It's silly how strong Honchkrow is. I'm leaving the pair of them in the PC until I need them, or the game will be way too easy.

Had to stock up of items and use Whimsicott for tailwind and then the rest were mostly handled by Salamence. For the bulky ones had to toxic them and stall. Could have brought a better team if i knew what to expect earlier, but had to make due with the current team.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 100257.png

tl;dr: Rotom-Wash, Volcarona, Mega Scizor, Dragonite, Mamoswine, Murkrow

Spoiler

El and Lin 2 were probably the most problematic fights - I had no real answer to El's team, and the latter's Mismagius and Celesteela ended up getting lucky several times. Ultimately my strategy was this:

- Heather: Bullet Punch spam until Scizor went down, KO Gyarados, then Icicle Crash/Ice Shard spam

- Bennett + Laura: KOed Whimsicott to let Volcarona set up, then set up sun with Murkrow and destroyed what's left of their team with Heat Wave

- El: suffer until I eventually broke through with Rotom-Wash's Pain Split + Will-o-Wisp against Mega Kangaskhan ig

- Anna: Pivot around Mega Metagross and Gardevoir until I could eventually get to a position where Dragonite could get +2 Dragon Dance and sweep

- Lin 1: Bypass Aurora Veil, sacrifice Murkrow to remove Hail, then bait out Gardevoir with Dragonite/Scizor so I could finish it off before setting up Dragon Dance. Ended up having to Full Restore repeatedly until Garchomp hit itself in confusion via its own Outrage - I probably should've just used Mamoswine to deal with it, but hindsight's 20/20

- Lin 2: KO Mismagius with Mega Scizor to pull in Celesteela, take advantage of max SpD to Knock Off through Flamethrower, pivot from Magical Seed Volcarona to Murkrow to bait a switch into Clefable, then shut down its antics with Haze + Toxic before KOing it with my other Pokemon. After that point, Volcarona was free to set up against Celesteela and sweep with +3 Quiver Dance

- Lin 3: Revived Murkrow for one last Perish Song

I'm not sure how to access the Hall of Fame, so here's pasted sets from Showdown instead:

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Volt Switch  
- Hydro Pump  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Pain Split

Smogon set. If it works, don't fix it.

Volcarona @ Leftovers / Magical Seed
Ability: Swarm  
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Heat Wave  
- Bug Buzz  
- Quiver Dance  
- Roost

This is almost a carbon copy of Smogon's S/M bulky set minus the ability error, although I opted for Leftovers over Buginium Z due to never really needing the extra power.

Scizor @ Scizorite  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Bullet Punch  
- U-turn  
- Knock Off  
- Swords Dance

I wasn't entirely convinced on switching to a maxed Careful set for the endgame, but it was able to survive Celesteela's Flamethrower, so I'm not complaining.

Dragonite @ Leftovers  
Ability: Multiscale  
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Atk / 8 SpD / 16 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Claw  
- Earthquake  
- Iron Head  
- Dragon Dance

Likely one of the weirder EV spreads I've built. This particular Dragonite heals to full health against everything except a max damage roll if Choice Specs Delphox uses Mystical Fire and then switches out - this allowed me to switch in Dragonite to chip Gardevoir while still keeping Multiscale active during the Lin 1 fight. 16 Speed allows it to outspeed Choice Scarf Garchomp with Dragon Dance +3, allowing it to OHKO almost all of her remaining team (Conkeldurr survived, but ultimately did like 40-50 with a Guts-boosted Mach Punch crit). I think the correct EV spread would've been 244 HP / 232 Atk / 16 SpD / 16 Spe to remove the 1/16 damage roll, but ultimately it didn't matter.

Mamoswine @ Choice Band  
Ability: Thick Fat  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Ice Shard  
- Icicle Crash  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide

The only Pokemon from my pre-Restoration main team to make it to the Elite Four. Overall it's just incredibly consistent for how early you get access to it.

Murkrow @ Eviolite  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
- Toxic / Sunny Day / Rain Dance
- Perish Song  
- Tailwind  
- Haze

Kind of surprised that only one other person used Murkrow - Prankster Perish Song breaks several fights in this game wide open, and it doesn't even need good IVs/EVs to do it. Ended up moving its first slot around a lot, since Foul Play wasn't doing much of anything with how underwhelming its defenses and speed are.

posted here once before, but seeing as I beat the game again from the beginning a week or two ago, might as well post my second teamimage.thumb.png.e0347e6049cf6d80fe58465d779cbeb4.png shoutouts to scizor for toxic-stalling lin-3's ace with revive spam assistance because I'm bad at this game, and to gliscor for being absolutely useless and a waste of a team slot because again, I'm bad at this game. 

For my first run of Pokemon Reborn to win I had this team. I had trained backup mons too but these six made the cut and proved themselves worthy. It wasn't really trial and error putting this team together, it was more like using my favorite Pokemon of all time. The Elite Four was hard, but somehow I beat all of them on my first try, so yay. 

Spoiler

Serperior - Ability: Contrary - "Ivory"

Item: Big Root

Moves: Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Dragon Pulse/Hidden Power (Fire)

When I started the game, I was gonna choose my favorite starter, but wanted an easier time against Julia so I chose Snivy. Ivory was the only Grass Type Pokemon I used in the entire game and despite her typing, she pulled through on a lot of fights. I knew I had to have her on my final team in the Elite 4 because of how much we went through together. Plus I learned later on that if I didn't choose her, I'd have to wait until WAAAAYYYYY later in the main game to get a Snivy. So yay for that

Spoiler

Delphox - Ability: Blaze - "Harriet" (THANK YOU ACE)

Item: Light Clay

Moves: Sunny Day/Heat Wave/Psychic/Light Screen

So Fennekin is actually my favorite Fire starter and getting one along with knowing it was from Ace was hype for me. I was running Talonflame and later Chandelure as my main fire mons, but Delphox worked the best. Also had no clue about Bennett/Laura's field shenanigans with Flower Garden so my Sunny Day kinda made it easy compared to everyone else's experiences. Originally had Flamethrower but went to Heat Wave for that double battle coverage and switched Shadow Ball for Light Screen which HELPED A TON against Anna. 

Spoiler

Empoleon - Ability: Defiant - "Wade" (Thanks Drug Dealer Guy)

Item: Leftovers

Moves: Surf/Steel Wing/Drill Peck/Ice Beam

Never thought giving someone drugs would give me my favorite Pokemon of all time but here we are. I was gonna choose Piplup at Grand Hall, but like I said, went with Snivy instead. Wade put in work at the Elite 4 by being a good pivot and defensive wall and with his ability counting when it had to. The Water/Steel typing literally countered almost all the Elite 4 members and Lin so, yee. 

Spoiler

Garchomp - Ability: Rough Skin - "Gibby" (Got this boi with Taka)

Item: Garchompite

Moves: Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Iron Head

Garchomp has already been my favorite Dragon Pokemon and Psuedo next to Hydreigon and I got him with Taka so the memory is there. Was gonna rename him Taka until I got Chatot on Victory Road. Plus, Mega Garchomp is actually OP. No lie. Like I hated it before because it was slower than regular Garchomp, but with a nature that benefits Speed it works. 

Spoiler

Silvally - Abillity: RKS System - "Silver" (Kinda overused mon but I felt bad for it bc of the sidequest.)

Item: Electric/Poison/Dark Memory

Moves: Multi-Attack/Iron Head/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt

The 7th street side quest made me feel something and that was hardcore guilt. Plus Silvally (if we do count it as a legendary) is my favorite Normal type (if we count it as one despite the ability). Silvally was more of extra power on the team and for covering my weaknesses despite not knowing what types the Elite 4 had. Also, DID NOT KNOW THAT HOLY FIELD MAKES HIM DARK TYPE.

Spoiler

Togekiss - Ability: Serene Grace - "Togi"

Item: King's Rock

Moves: Dazzling Gleam/Aura Sphere/Air Slash/Psychic

Togekiss has and will always be my go to Fairy type for any game where I can get it and it made me happy to FINALLY get one from Probopass dude. Props to him. Going in, I was conflicted on Togi, but ended up keeping him and was very happy that he wasn't a weak link. 

Half of my team is in overused; amazing!

1. Blaziken was my most common sweeper. Holding the wide lens, high jump kick and blaze kick almost never miss. There is space for additional coverage and for excellent plays using baton pass.
  2. Gardevoir was the of course the special sweeper. Once mega evolved it never stopped. On many occasions I used it to set up screens instead of wrecking havoc.
  3. Aegislash was a perfect all rounder. The stat drop from king's shield saved my butt many times.
  4. Tyrantrum was probably the 'weakest' member of this team, consistently getting ohKO'ed. However, its move pool is amazing even more so when all the fangs are accounted for
  5. Golissopod is probably the MVP of the run. The number of pokemon that fell to first impression is immeasurable. The only downside is that the only water move of the team was stuck behind a slow pokemon that would switch out if its health dropped to 50%.
  6. Toucanon was the biggest surprise. I trained it as a defensive wall, counting on its abillity to do damage. Never in my life did I think I would be counting on bullet seed to do heavy damage.

REBORN.png

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Foufoutos said:

Half of my team is in overused; amazing!

1. Blaziken was my most common sweeper. Holding the wide lens, high jump kick and blaze kick almost never miss. There is space for additional coverage and for excellent plays using baton pass.
  2. Gardevoir was the of course the special sweeper. Once mega evolved it never stopped. On many occasions I used it to set up screens instead of wrecking havoc.
  3. Aegislash was a perfect all rounder. The stat drop from king's shield saved my butt many times.
  4. Tyrantrum was probably the 'weakest' member of this team, consistently getting ohKO'ed. However, its move pool is amazing even more so when all the fangs are accounted for
  5. Golissopod is probably the MVP of the run. The number of pokemon that fell to first impression is immeasurable. The only downside is that the only water move of the team was stuck behind a slow pokemon that would switch out if its health dropped to 50%.
  6. Toucanon was the biggest surprise. I trained it as a defensive wall, counting on its abillity to do damage. Never in my life did I think I would be counting on bullet seed to do heavy damage.

REBORN.png

What did you use to create this layout?

4 hours ago, Progfan_r said:

What did you use to create this layout?

After searching through many team builder websites, I choose to build the team in mypokemonteam.com, because I likes the layout best. There I could add the pokemons, abillities, items and movesets. I print screened those and pasted them in MS paint (which surprisingly received a solid makeover some time in the last few years). I added the alternate moves the same way. Finally, for the artistic touch, I pasted the image in powerpoint to add the colored boxes and that's it. The entire process took 20-30 minutes or so.

• Upvote 1

Bit late to the party but here's the team.  I made sure everyone was EV trained, but I barely glanced at the IVs.

Honestly I don't remember much about most of my setup but

Spoiler

Typhlosion Sunny Day and then Lava Plume absolutely destroyed Laura and Bennett. I had much more trouble with everyone else. Most of the team was too fast for trick room to always work, but I absolutely used it against Heather.

image.thumb.png.781d2f708fae7c38d1be62d9f1c42892.png

• 2 weeks later...