Theories on Gaera's as a lot of people say Shitty transformation. Also Mine too.

ZoklyInkling001

So this is sort of stemming off a conversation in one of my other discussions meant to be funny. There was some talk about how Gaera's change was a bit abrupt I posted my personal guess of what happened in that conversation. I will post a picture here I would love it if other people would share theirs.

image.thumb.png.207c07db54c84ced3c07ee4680ad6acc.png

here is the topic where that conversation got started up. It was a topic for people to show off stupidly comical glitches and experiences in rejuvenation that was a little like hey your playing game I just have to remind you mother fucker. Okay we get it game I should get off my lazy ass and touch grass but that's so much effort. Mommy told me to take a break once and then mommy went to sleep for a long time. :( (that didn't actually happen I was poking fun at Karen)

• Upvote 1

I thought the only thing that happened to Geara/Gregory was that his parents lost him in the Voidal Chasm (the guy from Sashila sidequest) so he may have "absorbed" some ghost energy or something like that. But I like to think he is just a jerk, like jerks do exist without any theories to justify them lol

14 hours ago, kithas said:

I thought the only thing that happened to Geara/Gregory was that his parents lost him in the Voidal Chasm (the guy from Sashila sidequest) so he may have "absorbed" some ghost energy or something like that. But I like to think he is just a jerk, like jerks do exist without any theories to justify them lol

nah if u see his battle sprites 

before he got broken he had this dark shadow behind him

but after his revival its gone

and given vitus is his adopted father well

1 hour ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

nah if u see his battle sprites 

before he got broken he had this dark shadow behind him

but after his revival its gone

and given vitus is his adopted father well

Spoiler

When Angie was defeated the second time, some type of ghost essence thing escaped her body. It reminded me of Geara's shadow. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 8:33 AM, Leenu said:
  Hide contents

When Angie was defeated the second time, some type of ghost essence thing escaped her body. It reminded me of Geara's shadow. 

Exactly the point leading to the storm 9 nihilego since the energy taken from Angie and studied in sashila was nihilego poison so think back to your character's nightmare realm.

I can see the issue people have with his sudden change in attitude, he basically turned from an evil jerk to just a regular jerk. Boring.

But as mentioned, it definitely is related to that shadow disappearing after getting lego'd back together. And I'm sure the story will soon enough tackle that matter which will probably make it more understandable & acceptable. They even retrieved a piece of that thing from Angie to analyse, after all.