AP cycle

gilam

6 hours ago, gilam said:

How AP cycle?

I am not sure what that even is? Can you explain what you mean lol.

If you just mean how to get AP you just do the challenges that are listed in achievements, such as catching Pokemon or evolving things.  

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

I am not sure what that even is? Can you explain what you mean lol.

If you just mean how to get AP you just do the challenges that are listed in achievements, such as catching Pokemon or evolving things.  

i noticed that some of the achiev give different score.

like the first "a drive to hunt" some time this give 1 AP some 2 AP some time 5 AP.

so how the AP cycle? what make the AP to grow for every achive complated?

What do you mean "some time"? AP rewards are fixed for achievements, i assume devs calculated them based off their complexity and/or availability. For example walking with time gives relatively big AP because everyone will do it anyway. Otherwise higher the level of achievement higher the rewards, there are numbers nearby for the next goal. 

I dont understand the question otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Cyphre said:

What do you mean "some time"? AP rewards are fixed for achievements, i assume devs calculated them based off their complexity and/or availability. For example walking with time gives relatively big AP because everyone will do it anyway. Otherwise higher the level of achievement higher the rewards, there are numbers nearby for the next goal. 

I dont understand the question otherwise. 

i will try to explain.

for example, if i complate the first  "a drive to hunt" at the beginning of the game i get 1 AP.

but if i complate it after some time and few achieve's i get for the same one more AP points.

so how the AP go? 

do you get more points for each achievement as you complete more achievements? Or are there additional variables to the formula?

Im fairly sure it's fixed. Maybe you just didnt notice and, as i said, you just looked at a higher "grade" of "a drive to hunt". Say, first stage of it gives 1, second 3, third 5 e.t.c. (dont remember exact numbers). They wont change with time to my knowledge. Every achievement got it's own AP rewards. 

Its based on the total number of achievements you have earned. I think it goes up by 1 every 5, but I'm not 100% positive if thats the exact ratio.

For example, if you get the "Trashman" achievement when its your only achievement, you will get 1 point. But if you have gotten 4 other achievements before hand, you would get 2.