Is Madame X the one that burned down the wispy tower

Mei-o_Scarlett

so if you talk to one of the npcs in goldenleaf, he talks about how in the fire 

narcy saw a woman with black hair in the fire

whos most likely responsible for the fire

we also can hear a ylveltal cry during the scene in WLL when kenneths recieve the message about his mother

and given shes working with kieren and clear

is it far fetched to say that she was the one who burned down the wispy tower

No, because

1.Madame X is Blonde

2.Yahveltal represents death, that's why the cry was there.

3.Wispy Tower may have been a joint operation between Gregory, Sirius and Team Xen to summon Giratina

3 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

so if you talk to one of the npcs in goldenleaf, he talks about how in the fire 

narcy saw a woman with black hair in the fire

whos most likely responsible for the fire

we also can hear a ylveltal cry during the scene in WLL when kenneths recieve the message about his mother

and given shes working with kieren and clear

is it far fetched to say that she was the one who burned down the wispy tower

If a black haired Xen member did it, it was probably Cassandra.

Others would be:

Nym (Why??)

Alexandra (Even more questions)

Saki (Raises even stupider questions)

Ariana (Is the name of the Female Dark Skinned PC)

Reina (Huhhh?)

And those are your options.

1 hour ago, Aariq said:

No, because

1.Madame X is Blonde

2.Yahveltal represents death, that's why the cry was there.

3.Wispy Tower may have been a joint operation between Gregory, Sirius and Team Xen to summon Giratina

I dont think it is mentioned that Madame X is blonde and Yveltal was not symbolic since we see one during Taelias and Noras death as well.

That being said I myself dont believe that it was Madame X. Mainly cause as far as we know it seems Madame X cant take off her suit and Wispy tower incident implies that the woman wasnt wearing any suits. Not to mention killers motive was to turn Taelia to stop to stop reincarnation. The fact that Madame X know Aelita is Taelias reincarnation and still doesnt seem to be worried about it also seems to prove her innocence here(unless the one wanting Taelia and burner of Wispy Tower is different people)

I really dont understand why no one thought Cassandra, especially considering she is already responsible for destroying Alamissa Urben. At that point in the past she most likely was a grunt or some kind of an infantry unit of team Xen, and her most defining visual trait is her long black hair. 

But i dont exactly remember much talk about who burned what and who has seen who in Wispy tower.  

Anathea is the premier suspect imo, she used to have black hair until something related to the archetype happened to her/her kids, and her finding out about Vitus leaving her to marry another woman when she was in mad love with him might've droven her to burn the tower...

Only issue is, by the time the wispy tower burned (way post calamity, and prob post Vitus throwing eri/alice/allen into the unown dimension), Anathea already had blond hair, so unless she time traveled to get there, this doesnt add up

After playing at Where Love Lies, I still don't know who exactly burnt Wispy Tower. However, I think Clear and Kieran are involved in this story. From the beggining they were involved in the tragedy of Keta, which is a benefit for Team Xen. They had access to Carotos Montain, and they could summon Giratina.
I eventually think Madame X managed this operation with Clear and Kieran (it's not "Ouah you're so clever guy", everyone should know that), and then she's responsible too for the incident of Wispy Tower.