Which starters are available in v13? [List Complete]

Rozetheeuwu

Of course technically all starters are available when you choose in the beginning but I'm talking about from events and such.

(In the comments there is a list that's more clear then mine so yeah)

all I know:

all kanto starters (black market in carotos (charmander), somewhere in aquamarine cave with treats (squirtle) and a kakori village help quest (bandits at large) (bulbasaur))

all jotho starters (trade spinda for chikorita on route 2, chrisolia hotel in the pool with treats (totodile) and in carotos mountain if you have magma drift (cyndaquil))

all alola starters (dull key needed (as well as strenght and rock smash if I'm correct) on junction bridge (litten), popplio if you beat that trainer I forgot the name of on route 6 (dive needed) and tylaric falls in terajuma jungle (rowlett))

treecko (in sheridan if you have surf)

mudkip (in sheridan wetlands)

turtwig (finishing all west gearen quests)

piplup (evergreen forest w/ anju's pendant)

oshawatt (in azure shore)

tepig (valor mountain, where you freed reina)

chespin (from Cairo when you have an exact amount of red essence)

fenniken (14+ badges, you need to give a wand to the girl who was talking to braixen/delpha in kakori village. Wand is somewhere in the place you fought ryland/got his badge)

froakie (in akuwa city and as an award in the aquarium quest)

sobble (In route 4 after either 14 or 15 badges)

is this all that is available or are there some more I can get? I'll add it to the list if there's more.

EDIT: Thanks fore everyone that commented!

Edited by Rozetheeuwu
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

Of course technically all starters are available when you choose in the beginning but I'm talking about from events and such.

all I know:

all kanto starters (black market in carotos (charmander), somewhere in aquamarine cave with treats (squirtle) and a kakori village help quest (bulbasaur))

all jotho starters (trade spinda for chikorita on route 2, chrisolia hotel in the pool with treats (totodile) and in carotos mountain if you have magma drift (cyndaquil))

all alola starters (dull key needed (as well as strenght and rock smash if I'm correct) on junction bridge (litten), popplio if you beat that trainer I forgot the name of on route 6 (dive needed) and tylaric falls in terajuma jungle (rowlett))

tepig was available in v12 in valor mountain, but I can't find it anymore. I don't know if it has been moved/removed.

fenniken (this is quest I haven't done it myself so I don't know the details)

is this all that is available or are there some more I can get? I'll add it to the list if there's more.

The Fenniken Quest can be started by surfing in the pyramid area after the 14th badge. A stick will just be sitting there now, then you bring it to a lady in Kakoriko village (the same one who Braxien was talking to way earlier in the game) and you trade the stick for a Fenniken. 

I don't recall seeing any of the others. 

EDIT: As for the Tepig, I did not see it in my recent playthrough, so it might just not exist anymore. Seem like it was possibly accidently removed when they changed the area? That or it is just somewhere else now. 

Edited by pizzagod13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The formatting is a bit messy so allow me to make it more presentable.

- Kanto:
Charmander - Carotos Mountain, requires Magma Drift, Strength, Rock Smash, Blast Powder and Shards for Trade.
Squirtle - Aquamarine Chamber in Aquamarine Cave, same place were Saki was attacked by Sharpedos, requires Surf and Gourmet Treats.
Bulbasaur - Reward upon completion of "Bandits at Large" at the Kakori Village Help Plaza.

- Johto:
Cindaquill - Carotos Mountain, requires Magma Drift and Rock Smash.
Totodille - Chrisola Hotel Pool at night, requires Surf and Gourmet Treats.
Chikorita - Route 2 in a trade with a woman sitting on a bench with a Meganium, requires at least 4 badges and a Spinda for the trade.

- Hoenn:
Torchic - Only as a starter.
Mudkip - Sheridan Badlands, requires Surf, Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Climb and Railnet Key.
Treecko - Sheridan Village, requires Surf.

- Sinnoh:
Chimchar - Only as a starter.
Piplup - Evergreen Forest, requires Anju's Pendant and Surf.
Turtwig - Reward for completing all Help Requests in West Gaeren.

- Unova:
Tepig - Valor Mountain, requires Angry Mood and 5 Gourmet Treats.
Oshawott - Azure Shore, reward for completing the Samurott's lost child quest.
Snivy - Only as a starter.

- Kalos:
Fennekin - Kakori Village, first house to the right, requires Braixen's Wand.
Froakie - Reward for completing the Akuma Town's Aquarium Quest, requires Surf, Dive, Old Rod, Good Rod and Super Rod.
Chespin - Given by Cairo at hist house in Route 4, requires EXACTLY 10.000 Red Essence.

- Alola:
Litten - Gaeren Bridge Junction, requires Dull Key, Strength, Rock Smash and Gourmet Treat.
Popplio - Reward upon defeating Neptune, one of the Culvier Sisters, at Route 6, requires Surf and Dive.
Rowlett - Tylaric Falls, require completion of the Help Request "Building Bridges" and Gourmet Treat.

- Galar:
Scorbunny - Only as a starter.
Sobble - Route 4, requires at least 14 badges and Surf.
Grookey - Only as a starter.

You can thank me with 1000 dollars on my PayPal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, Rozetheeuwu said:

(In the comments there is a list that's more clear then mine so yeah)

all I know:

all kanto starters (black market in carotos (charmander), somewhere in aquamarine cave with treats (squirtle) and a kakori village help quest (bandits at large) (bulbasaur))

tepig (valor mountain, where you freed reina)

fenniken (14+ badges, you need to give a wand to the girl who was talking to braixen/delpha in kakori village. Wand is somewhere in the place you fought ryland/got his badge)

EDIT: Thanks fore everyone that commented!

Froakie is where in akuwa city or is It akuwa town

On 9/22/2021 at 1:40 PM, MhicKy said:

The formatting is a bit messy so allow me to make it more presentable.

- Kanto:
Charmander - Carotos Mountain, requires Magma Drift, Strength, Rock Smash, Blast Powder and Shards for Trade.
Squirtle - Aquamarine Chamber in Aquamarine Cave, same place were Saki was attacked by Sharpedos, requires Surf and Gourmet Treats.
Bulbasaur - Reward upon completion of "Bandits at Large" at the Kakori Village Help Plaza.

- Johto:
Cindaquill - Carotos Mountain, requires Magma Drift and Rock Smash.
Totodille - Chrisola Hotel Pool at night, requires Surf and Gourmet Treats.
Chikorita - Route 2 in a trade with a woman sitting on a bench with a Meganium, requires at least 4 badges and a Spinda for the trade.

- Hoenn:
Torchic - Only as a starter.
Mudkip - Sheridan Badlands, requires Surf, Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Climb and Railnet Key.
Treecko - Sheridan Village, requires Surf.

- Sinnoh:
Chimchar - Only as a starter.
Piplup - Evergreen Forest, requires Anju's Pendant and Surf.
Turtwig - Reward for completing all Help Requests in West Gaeren.

- Unova:
Tepig - Valor Mountain, requires Angry Mood and 5 Gourmet Treats.
Oshawott - Azure Shore, reward for completing the Samurott's lost child quest.
Snivy - Only as a starter.

- Kalos:
Fennekin - Kakori Village, first house to the right, requires Braixen's Wand.
Froakie - Reward for completing the Akuma Town's Aquarium Quest, requires Surf, Dive, Old Rod, Good Rod and Super Rod.
Chespin - Given by Cairo at hist house in Route 4, requires EXACTLY 10.000 Red Essence.

- Alola:
Litten - Gaeren Bridge Junction, requires Dull Key, Strength, Rock Smash and Gourmet Treat.
Popplio - Reward upon defeating Neptune, one of the Culvier Sisters, at Route 6, requires Surf and Dive.
Rowlett - Tylaric Falls, require completion of the Help Request "Building Bridges" and Gourmet Treat.

- Galar:
Scorbunny - Only as a starter.
Sobble - Route 4, requires at least 14 badges and Surf.
Grookey - Only as a starter.

You can thank me with 1000 dollars on my PayPal.

I didn't see squirtle there. I've checked the whole aquarium chamber 

4 hours ago, Ziggz said:

I didn't see squirtle there. I've checked the whole aquarium chamber 

It needs to be after acquiring a certain number of badges now, I don't know how many tho..