Fairy Leader revealed!

Amethyst

Ikaru, somewhere in this world is something or someone that links German overlords to agender fairies.

I promise you.

While we're at it we might aswell link it to banning bypassers, R.L Stein and everything related to Hideyoshi.

I'm still a noob here, but I'm confused about the leaders thing. Are the leaders based on actual players of the game or...I'm confused.. don't hurt me

While I respect Adrienn's stance, the new pronouns are throwing me for a loop for now, so I'll stick to using the leader's name for the most part.

Edited by Dezae077

• Administrators

Are the leaders based on actual players of the game or...I'm confused.. don't hurt me

Other way around! The game was based off of the happenings and leaders from our online league. ^^

Including the one billion appliers for the trainers on the main bridge; allowing ourselves to nonchalantly beat up the clones of us created by Amethyst!

Lol, I crack up every time I see your sig. Where is that from?

I wanna be on that bridge. o__O

I came here expecting to read some non-politically correct stuff, and I wind up getting an argument on Nazism.

Wasn't expecting that, but that'll work.

I'm afraid the sign-ups for being a trainer in-game ended when the game's first version was still being developed; who knows, though? Ame might start another one of those in another bridge in another location in a future version!

...Okay, maybe not a bridge.

Lol, I crack up every time I see your sig. Where is that from?

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Basically Fenrich in a nutshell.

• Administrators

You should ask xem about that, but it'll probably be fine. Xe and I just sat down and talked about how we were going introduce the pronouns to the community and we decided that the xe set was probably the easiest to understand/most popular

Can we not just use 'them'? I'm never going to remember all these new pronouns [and while I respect the concept of choosing to remain genderless, I don't approve of this butchering of the english language].

• Administrators

I'm not exactly sure how this is butchering the English language. These words have been around for decades including in published work. They are part of the English language; just not a very well-known part of it. I think it's for that reason that they need to be made more popular.

According to some statistic or other, each person learns about eight words a day. These are three words. They can be yours for today.

• Upvote 2