Fairy Leader revealed!

Amethyst

Hah, gender neutral pronouns don't change the fact that it's just another Caucasian female Gym Leader.

Cause, well, y'know, it's not like there are enough of those in the league and game already... *sarcasm*

Who gives a flying fuck about the race of the leader. Not everything has to be diverse enough to represent every possible fucking group. When you're in charge, you can make every color of the god damn rainbow. 'Til then,

deal-with-doge_o_2393721.jpg

Who gives a flying fuck about the race of the leader. Not everything has to be diverse enough to represent every possible fucking group. When you're in charge, you can make every color of the god damn rainbow. 'Til then,

dude... calm down... all that profanity isnt' nesseserally... also i'm not gonna lie i woudl kinda like to see a black gym leader i don't think there is a single black character in the game x.x

• Upvote 1

deal-with-doge_o_2393721.jpg

I merely made an observation, and then made a comment expressing my feelings on said observation (in an extremely light hearted manner, too). And here you are, getting all pissy about it. Ironically, you've done the same thing that I did, but in a bitchy way, about a different thing...

Much irony! So hypocrite!

Oh yeah, a doge picture... How original, that'll show me! FIGHT THE POWER!

Yeah no... <:/

I merely made an observation, and then made a comment expressing my feelings on said observation (in an extremely light hearted manner, too). And here you are, getting all pissy about it. Ironically, you've done the same thing that I did, but in a bitchy way, about a different thing...

Much irony! So hypocrite!

Oh yeah, a doge picture... How original, that'll show me! FIGHT THE POWER!

Yeah no... <:/

I don't mean to imply much offense, but while you say that your statement was light-hearted, the wording of your said statement implied otherwise. Just saying.

Not to mention, your reaction is just making you be as bad as he is.

If there's going to be an argument, we might as well lock down the thread.

• Administrators

"Gender-neutral" does kiiiiiiind of imply that xe's not "just another Caucasian female gym leader" just saying. That's only what the entire point of this topic is.

And you can note observations and opinions without sarcasm. As for you, Erick, you raise a decent point but that WAS a bit over the top.

Locking the thread is tempting, actually, because it was either here or the other one in which I had to deliberately re-rail the topic once already.

EDIT: okay I don't think there was a reason for like five of us to respond to that.