Fairy Leader revealed!

Amethyst

I'm going to put out some thoughts here on the mons of the Fairy leader.

Mega Mawile, probobly with Swords Dance and Sucker punch for OHKOs on most everything.

Gardevoir [possibly Mega] for a general strong special mon.

Klefki for Prankster shenanigans.

Possibly Carbink for hazards?

Azumarill for Talonflame countering and Huge Power Aqua jet.

Togekiss and Clefable for special attacking power. I'd be more likely to go with Clefable, as Togekiss no longer gets STAB on extremespeed, and Clefable gets Moonblast. On the other hand, Togekiss is a great counter for things like garchomp.

Florges and Sylveon for being Bulky. Personally I'd be mor elikely to go with Sylveon, as it has things like Psychock and great HP so it can put a pretty big dent in things. Moonblast can force a switch-out on special attackers too.

My personal thoughts on the final team are: Klefki opener, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Azumarill, Clefable, and Mega Mawile.

Thoughts/opinions?

Edited by Secundum

Wait, what? One of the coolest Gen 6 mechanics isn't allowed? 0_0

Also I should be forgiven for not knowing that cause I can't find any Gen 6 league rules.

If no Megas then: Carbink opener, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Azumarill, Clefable, and Klefki.

It's not decided 100% yet, but all of the Megas barring like.. Banette and Kangaskhan have shown that they're too strong to be used fairly in the normal league. In X-League, the rendition after you clear normal league, they'll be allowed.

I'm going to put out some thoughts here on the mons of the Fairy leader.

Mega Mawile, probobly with Swords Dance and Sucker punch for OHKOs on most everything.

Gardevoir [possibly Mega] for a general strong special mon.

Klefki for Prankster shenanigans.

Possibly Carbink for hazards?

Azumarill for Talonflame countering and Huge Power Aqua jet.

Togekiss and Clefable for special attacking power. I'd be more likely to go with Clefable, as Togekiss no longer gets STAB on extremespeed, and Clefable gets Moonblast. On the other hand, Togekiss is a great counter for things like garchomp.

Florges and Sylveon for being Bulky. Personally I'd be mor elikely to go with Sylveon, as it has things like Psychock and great HP so it can put a pretty big dent in things. Moonblast can force a switch-out on special attackers too.

My personal thoughts on the final team are: Klefki opener, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Azumarill, Clefable, and Mega Mawile.

Thoughts/opinions?

Whimsicott will be picked over Klefki. Hopefully. It has a better supporting set which benefits a LOT from prankster.

I'm guessing Whimsicott, Florges, Gardevoir, Clefable, Azumarill, Togekiss. Double Battles, variable strategy.

Hmm...Klefki has better resistances though. Ah well. Both are viable I guess. Could have both in a double battle. Double T-Wave on turn 1 anyone?

694.png

No it isn't. We all have our different ways of living and leaders are real people just like us. If someone wants to be adressed in a certain way, then people should ideally respect that.

Edited by Nyrias
Image.
  • Upvote 2

is that genderless thing some kind of joke? o.o

No. Why would it be? There are plenty of people in the world who don't want to identify as either male or female.

Not all of them are gender neutral, some of them just prefer to be identified as the opposite sex. Adrienn is gender neutral and xe requests of all of us that we respect that and use the right pronouns when speaking of xem.

is that genderless thing some kind of joke? o.o

694.png

No it isn't. We all have our different ways of living and leaders are real people just like us. If someone wants to be adressed in a certain way, then people should ideally respect that.

I'm glad to know that all my faith in humanity doesn't have to do a downward spiral. Just some.

• Administrators

also fun fact today i read on tumblr (best source, obviously) that there have been genderless individuals in history even as far back as like 2000 BC in egypt

We just don't hear about it anymore.

Also also Germany very recently passed a law allowing for a legal gender-neutral status on birth certificates etc

this shit is real yo