Rejuvenation Modpack (Follower Mod/Challenge Pack/Debug mode on key) [V13]

SmK

On 10/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, UnkleUno said:

Hey there. So, I was going through Zygara Castle with Karen, picking up everything in said castle, but when I picked up the claydol crest and re-entered into the castle, this bit of dialogue shows up again.

Reveal hidden contents

816870887_Screenshot(1397).png.7f52a062d6671d3650fe3771b07c3f28.png 

After the dialogue finishes, the player walks forward some tiles, then the dialogue shows up again. Then after that, player walks forward and softlocks themselves by continuously walking into this table.

Reveal hidden contents

970017185_Screenshot(1398).png.a389346d13674448089eb05ae86426d1.png

Hey, I got this bug on my savefile, it was a bit different than you tho but it should be the same thing, it should be fixed now.

There is a new map file in the follower mod folder (Map603), when updating your mod make sure that you save in an other place than Zygara Castle so it refreshes the map correctly.

If it didn't fix anything tell me, I'll try to figure out why.

31 minutes ago, SmK said:

Hey, I got this bug on my savefile, it was a bit different than you tho but it should be the same thing, it should be fixed now.

There is a new map file in the follower mod folder (Map603), when updating your mod make sure that you save in an other place than Zygara Castle so it refreshes the map correctly.

If it didn't fix anything tell me, I'll try to figure out why.

Yup, that fixed it. Thanks a lot!

was wondering if anyone knows how to get past this its as soon i choose yes for challenge run if i say no it works perfectly fine but that is the normal game, was hoping for a Nuzlocke randomizer run. thanks in advance :)

Screenshot (8).png

Edited by SaberSells

So i turned off all my mods (by changing the name of the Mods folder to Mods!) before going into the safari zone. Then after leaving the Safari Zone, I changed the folder's name back to Mods, but now debug does not work. All other mods I have installed still work. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Guys listen! If you enabled the follower mod, don't delete it directly before disabling it. Otherwise you won't be able to surf, I was softlocked in Terajuma Island. Make sure to disable it before deleting the files (it's just better to re-extract the rejuvenation v13 rar file along with v13-0-5 patch).

On 9/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, SmK said:

Hi everyone, I'm finally releasing the follower mod I've been working on.

Also, I'm releasing the updated version of the challenge pack (Originally released by Haru for V12 I guess. Also, haru is okay with that)

Just few notes before tossing the links :

Challenge Pack :

- I didn't "hard-tested" every features from the challenge pack, this means that you MIGHT encounter some bugs, however, I'll try my best to fix all the bugs that you might encounter, though the major features like nuzlocke or encounter randomizer will work almost perfectly fine.

Follower Mod :

- Regarding the follower mod, I replayed the first 3 chapters with this mod enabled, all the parts where you team up with someone don't break so IT MOST LIKELY won't break in the rest of the game.

- I added every over

On 9/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, SmK said:

Hi everyone, I'm finally releasing the follower mod I've been working on.

Also, I'm releasing the updated version of the challenge pack (Originally released by Haru for V12 I guess. Also, haru is okay with that)

Just few notes before tossing the links :

Challenge Pack :

- I didn't "hard-tested" every features from the challenge pack, this means that you MIGHT encounter some bugs, however, I'll try my best to fix all the bugs that you might encounter, though the major features like nuzlocke or encounter randomizer will work almost perfectly fine.

Follower Mod :

- Regarding the follower mod, I replayed the first 3 chapters with this mod enabled, all the parts where you team up with someone don't break so IT MOST LIKELY won't break in the rest of the game.

- I added every overworld sprites from gen 1 to gen 8, obviously shinies sprites are from the canon games and weren't updated to the rejuv's custom shinies, it also misses some galar form as I didn't find them.

Also, I highly recommend that you make a backup of your game's file before installing the mods as the devs won't give you any form of support on the potential problems caused by the mods and please, don't report bugs that might have been caused by the mods to the devs, instead you can report those bugs below this post.

Updates :

Reveal hidden contents

All the updates are/will be listed here.

##09/09/2021 : 

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use the golden wings with a hotkey while having the mod enabled.

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use the golden surfboard while having the mod enabled.

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game transferred the player to valor mt right after the intro if you pick Ana as your character.

##09/10/2021 : 

*Follower Mod:

- Fixed a bug in which the game tried to create an infinite amounts of Marianette following you when re-entering the Chrysalis Manor in chapter 3 (this patch includes new map files and you will most likely have to use a backup save before entering the chrysalis manor for the first time.)

##09/13/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashed after a double wild battle while teaming up with another trainer and having trainer randomizer turned on.

##09/14/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't view your pokemons stats while having the ability randomizer on.

##09/15/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Changed some controls (especially the A key that was used by the mod and blocked group talk.).

##09/17/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes when you teamed up with some trainers while having the trainer randomizer turned on.

- Fixed a bug in which the abilities randomizer kept randomizing new abilities every time you restarted your game (this one didn't happen every time, I just made sure that It won't happen ever again).

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use magma drift.

##09/19/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes after double trainer battle (with trainer randomizer on).

*Follower Mod :

- Now, only fire/flying/levitate pokemons can follow you while lava-surfing.

##09/30/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes after wild battle (having dependency with nim on route 4 and having trainer randomizer turned on).

- Fixed ability randomizer, it now works by using a randomly generated seed.

- Fixed type randomizer (it'll randomize randomly, so without any seed).

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes in sakitron fight sequence.

##10/13/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes when making a new game.

##10/18/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes when re-entering Zygara Castle with Karen (Karen sidequest).

Follower Mod :

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

- Just extract the rar content in the game directory.

Usage :

- The mod is enabled once you talk to Amanda after getting your first pokemon.

- You can enable/disable this mod at any moment by speaking to a NPC in Gearen Laboratory

here : 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bea08614f9ef332cfe1fb237877e8031.png

Download :  https://mega.nz/file/3EYlwKZB#R4AGWpIzUv38ztOerAG_XYXPuN26q0vD_Sg3osT6xdM

Challenge Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

Usage :

- After the prologue, you'll be asked in which difficulty you wish to play pokemon rejuvenation on and then you'll be asked if you wish to do a challenge run. (This is the only time you'll get the opportunity to chose a challenge from the mod, there is no way to enable/disable a challenge through your adventure apart from using debug mode.)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a1e4c049bd3eab1b5d1a13c26503fca1.png

Download :  https://mega.nz/file/KcYUCJAB#Aqe_FZ-Oz8f4Tk493fZA2-S_Rt9Lmp2uatYGvXM2E1I

Debug Mode on key:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

Usage :

- Press J to turn the debug mode ON, press K to turn the debug mode OFF (Default)

Config :

- Go to the Data folder then the Mods folder and then you will see a file named DebugOnKey.rb , you can edit it with notedpad or visual studio code.

Go to line 133 and you'll see this : 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.d85d72890a73978ce235abe5c8c17f5a.png

Just edit the keys you wish to use as you please (some keys might not work for some reasons).

Download : https://mega.nz/file/yQwAQAZJ#F8zEqJ-U9e-GIViQ2N1NQTYfivh9YZapRnBtYt7v_-g

Support:

If you have any questions/problems regarding the modpack feel free to ask below this post.

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

All credits go to their respective original owners, I am no the original owner of any of the mods (except the debug on key), I just took them as a base and updated/fixed them to work with the new rejuvenation engine.

mej71 (for the follower mod [essentials 17.1])

haru (for the challenge pack [rejuv v12])

Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymontonian, milomilotic11, Neo-Spriteman, hamsterskull, Sparta, pokewiki.de (for the overworld sprites)

world sprites from gen 1 to gen 8, obviously shinies sprites are from the canon games and weren't updated to the rejuv's custom shinies, it also misses some galar form as I didn't find them.

Also, I highly recommend that you make a backup of your game's file before installing the mods as the devs won't give you any form of support on the potential problems caused by the mods and please, don't report bugs that might have been caused by the mods to the devs, instead you can report those bugs below this post.

Updates :

Reveal hidden contents

All the updates are/will be listed here.

##09/09/2021 : 

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use the golden wings with a hotkey while having the mod enabled.

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use the golden surfboard while having the mod enabled.

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game transferred the player to valor mt right after the intro if you pick Ana as your character.

##09/10/2021 : 

*Follower Mod:

- Fixed a bug in which the game tried to create an infinite amounts of Marianette following you when re-entering the Chrysalis Manor in chapter 3 (this patch includes new map files and you will most likely have to use a backup save before entering the chrysalis manor for the first time.)

##09/13/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashed after a double wild battle while teaming up with another trainer and having trainer randomizer turned on.

##09/14/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't view your pokemons stats while having the ability randomizer on.

##09/15/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Changed some controls (especially the A key that was used by the mod and blocked group talk.).

##09/17/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes when you teamed up with some trainers while having the trainer randomizer turned on.

- Fixed a bug in which the abilities randomizer kept randomizing new abilities every time you restarted your game (this one didn't happen every time, I just made sure that It won't happen ever again).

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed a bug in which you couldn't use magma drift.

##09/19/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes after double trainer battle (with trainer randomizer on).

*Follower Mod :

- Now, only fire/flying/levitate pokemons can follow you while lava-surfing.

##09/30/2021 :

*Challenge Pack :

- Fixed a bug in which the game crashes after wild battle (having dependency with nim on route 4 and having trainer randomizer turned on).

- Fixed ability randomizer, it now works by using a randomly generated seed.

- Fixed type randomizer (it'll randomize randomly, so without any seed).

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes in sakitron fight sequence.

##10/13/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes when making a new game.

##10/18/2021 :

*Follower Mod :

- Fixed game crashes when re-entering Zygara Castle with Karen (Karen sidequest).

Follower Mod :

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

Usage :

- The mod is enabled once you talk to Amanda after getting your first pokemon.

- You can enable/disable this mod at any moment by speaking to a NPC in Gearen Laboratory

here : 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bea08614f9ef332cfe1fb237877e8031.png

Download :  https://mega.nz/file/3EYlwKZB#R4AGWpIzUv38ztOerAG_XYXPuN26q0vD_Sg3osT6xdM

Challenge Pack:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

Usage :

- After the prologue, you'll be asked in which difficulty you wish to play pokemon rejuvenation on and then you'll be asked if you wish to do a challenge run. (This is the only time you'll get the opportunity to chose a challenge from the mod, there is no way to enable/disable a challenge through your adventure apart from using debug mode.)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a1e4c049bd3eab1b5d1a13c26503fca1.png

Download :  https://mega.nz/file/KcYUCJAB#Aqe_FZ-Oz8f4Tk493fZA2-S_Rt9Lmp2uatYGvXM2E1I

Debug Mode on key:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation :

Usage :

- Press J to turn the debug mode ON, press K to turn the debug mode OFF (Default)

Config :

- Go to the Data folder then the Mods folder and then you will see a file named DebugOnKey.rb , you can edit it with notedpad or visual studio code.

Go to line 133 and you'll see this : 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.d85d72890a73978ce235abe5c8c17f5a.png

Just edit the keys you wish to use as you please (some keys might not work for some reasons).

Download : https://mega.nz/file/yQwAQAZJ#F8zEqJ-U9e-GIViQ2N1NQTYfivh9YZapRnBtYt7v_-g

Support:

If you have any questions/problems regarding the modpack feel free to ask below this post.

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

All credits go to their respective original owners, I am no the original owner of any of the mods (except the debug on key), I just took them as a base and updated/fixed them to work with the new rejuvenation engine.

mej71 (for the follower mod [essentials 17.1])

haru (for the challenge pack [rejuv v12])

Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymontonian, milomilotic11, Neo-Spriteman, hamsterskull, Sparta, pokewiki.de (for the overworld sprites)

Hey me and my friend are doing a randomizer and its working good but we got to chapter 5 and cant continue because it randomized a item you need to continue the game. Blast powder, so is there any way to get around this we are locked in the castle and don't know what to do. We cant find an item id list either to gen it in. please help lol we want to play the game but cant continue because of this. 

Hey me and my friend are doing a randomizer and its working good but we got to chapter 5 and cant continue because it randomized a item you need to continue the game. Blast powder, so is there any way to get around this we are locked in the castle and don't know what to do. We cant find an item id list either to gen it in. please help lol we want to play the game but cant continue because of this. 

Been using that follower mod and its been working well so far. Its not a huge issue but I have noticed that my decidueye is invisible when following me. Everything else in the mod seems to work fine and it is a great mod imo. Its especially useful when my mons are handing me full restores and evolution stones in the early game.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.09.38 AM.png