Rejuvenation Modpack (Follower Mod/Challenge Pack/Debug mode on key) [V13]

SmK

On 9/15/2021 at 6:14 PM, huynguyenthanh3005 said:

I just got the same bug too. and I redownload the challenge pack already

bug.png

It should be fixed now ! If somehow it still crashes your game, tell me.

11 hours ago, Smooge said:

The ability randomizer seems to randomize everything again after you close and reopen the game

I added extra checks so it should be fixed now (note that once you generated randomized abilities you won't be able to do it again after saving (you could do it with debug mode and turn off a certain switch (1467) and go back to your pokemon summary again.)

18 minutes ago, SmK said:

It should be fixed now ! If somehow it still crashes your game, tell me.

I added extra checks so it should be fixed now (note that once you generated randomized abilities you won't be able to do it again after saving (you could do it with debug mode and turn off a certain switch (1467) and go back to your pokemon summary again.)

didnt crash when Im in the cave again. thank you for the support. cheers!

13 hours ago, Gil 32 said:

im pretty sure thats just because your randomizer isn't seeded

just tried with a seeded randomizer on a clean savefile, still randomizing after closing the game

9 hours ago, SmK said:

That's strange, I tested this case and It randomized once and never after

tried twice more on new save files and it still does it 🤔

EDIT: downloaded the new one, and got this error after the first randomization https://prnt.sc/1slo34k

55 minutes ago, Smooge said:

just tried with a seeded randomizer on a clean savefile, still randomizing after closing the game

tried twice more on new save files and it still does it 🤔

Okay, I tested it again and yeah I thought I fixed it but it breaks and I hate it because I know how to fix it but It'll be so much more tricky to do

I downloaded the challenge mod and tried to set my game on nuzlocke mode on a new save. I got the menu to pop up in the beginning and everything but the thing is, the mod itself doesn't seem to be working. I've still been able to capture other mons on the same area. Am I doing something wrong or is the mod not working as intended?

On 9/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, FurretIsTheOneTrueGod said:

Follower mod crashes the game in Chapter 14

Reveal hidden contents

Amanda's second fight in particualr

afbeelding.png.871e0bae5185a12612810dbdcd70edba.png

Can you tell exactly how and where this bug happened in the game please ?

On 9/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, Yavolor said:

It crash when im trying to open the gameCapture.PNG.fb31ab21f2a68d01005e6d7c812d2040.PNG

In the rar file there is a Scripts folder that contains a modified version of the Scene_Map.rb file.

I guess you installed the mod and graphics folder without installing the Scripts folder contained in the rar file, try with the Scene_Map.rb from the rar file.

4 hours ago, Black_Mist said:

I downloaded the challenge mod and tried to set my game on nuzlocke mode on a new save. I got the menu to pop up in the beginning and everything but the thing is, the mod itself doesn't seem to be working. I've still been able to capture other mons on the same area. Am I doing something wrong or is the mod not working as intended?

The nuzlocke mode only prevents pokemon from being healed in the pokemon center, I don't know if pokemon essentials or rpgmaker allow you to create files dynamically with scripts, if so, I would definitely add this feature. (I say that because there is some sort of "persistence" after the game being closed to be done)

On 9/24/2021 at 1:32 AM, huynguyenthanh3005 said:

hi I got bug with randomizer when battle wild pkm in party with nim in route 4

bug.png

I know why it happens, it'll be fixed in the next update.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, Gil 32 said:

so everything was fine until i have to fight a mandatory battle in blacksteeple in the quarry and this trainer crashes my game

image.png

What are your settings please ? Does it happen everytime you restart the game and on the same trainer ? 

1 hour ago, SmK said:

What are your settings please ? Does it happen everytime you restart the game and on the same trainer ? 

my settings are trainer, moveset, seeded, item. and it happened everytime on the same trainer, i had to debug my way through by walking through walls to get past the trainer, got to crawli and he wouldn't send out a pokemon after the first one fainted.

Edited by Gil 32

Hello, SmK. Thanks for making these mods. 

I get the following error when launching the game:

image.png.c9a31757310dbe1f2b62c4399dcb2a56.png

This happens when I run the game with all the mods installed. Running the game with ONLY the challenge run Mod causes no errors. I think it's the Follower Mod that's causing problems. Appreciate the support.

On 9/30/2021 at 9:01 PM, Gil 32 said:

my settings are trainer, moveset, seeded, item. and it happened everytime on the same trainer, i had to debug my way through by walking through walls to get past the trainer, got to crawli and he wouldn't send out a pokemon after the first one fainted.

Hey, it's been some days, I don't know if it still happening, you meant that crawli wouldn't send out any pokemon ?

On 10/2/2021 at 6:34 PM, Leon Solari said:

Hello, SmK. Thanks for making these mods. 

I get the following error when launching the game:

image.png.c9a31757310dbe1f2b62c4399dcb2a56.png

This happens when I run the game with all the mods installed. Running the game with ONLY the challenge run Mod causes no errors. I think it's the Follower Mod that's causing problems. Appreciate the support.

Uhh, that's a very strange bug there, it should have happened to everyone (myself included) and I don't encounter this bug (+ you seem to be the only one reporting this?), PM me on discord so I can look into your case specifically.

Hi there, thanks for making these mods! I'm having a problem here. I've downloaded a fresh download of Rejuvenation v13, and tried to add the "following pokemon" mod. However, when I try to start a new game (the game itself gets to the main menu, but the minute I click start game) it brings up this error message. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thank you!

The log:

[Rejuv 13.0.4]

Exception: NoMethodError

C:Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:226:in'add_following_time'

C:/Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:1863:in'update'

Scene_Map:108:in 'block in updates'

Scene_Map:105:in 'loop'

Scene_Map:105:in 'updates'

C:/Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:1950:in 'updates'

Scene_Map:72:in 'block in main'

Scene_map:69:in 'loop'

Scene_Map:69in 'main'

Main:78:in 'mainFunctionDebug'

On 10/8/2021 at 1:19 AM, ATrueDonaldist said:

Hi there, thanks for making these mods! I'm having a problem here. I've downloaded a fresh download of Rejuvenation v13, and tried to add the "following pokemon" mod. However, when I try to start a new game (the game itself gets to the main menu, but the minute I click start game) it brings up this error message. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thank you!

The log:

[Rejuv 13.0.4]

Exception: NoMethodError

C:Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:226:in'add_following_time'

C:/Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:1863:in'update'

Scene_Map:108:in 'block in updates'

Scene_Map:105:in 'loop'

Scene_Map:105:in 'updates'

C:/Users/atrue/Downloads/Rejuvenation - v13-0-5/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/FollowerRejuv.rb:1950:in 'updates'

Scene_Map:72:in 'block in main'

Scene_map:69:in 'loop'

Scene_Map:69in 'main'

Main:78:in 'mainFunctionDebug'

Hello sorry for the late answer, it's now fixed !

Hey there. So, I was going through Zygara Castle with Karen, picking up everything in said castle, but when I picked up the claydol crest and re-entered into the castle, this bit of dialogue shows up again.

Spoiler

816870887_Screenshot(1397).png.7f52a062d6671d3650fe3771b07c3f28.png 

After the dialogue finishes, the player walks forward some tiles, then the dialogue shows up again. Then after that, player walks forward and softlocks themselves by continuously walking into this table.

Spoiler

970017185_Screenshot(1398).png.a389346d13674448089eb05ae86426d1.png