Not sure how to start Narcissa’s quest in V13

Axelyx

Hi, so if I’m not mistaken, we need to start narcissa’s quest from her gym, where we solve the puzzle and the Mew appears. However the gym is always locked and I don’t know how to open the door. Is there something I have missed? I have unlocked all 9 of the chambers in wispy ruins, according to someone online, but it still doesn’t work for me. My save file is an old one from v12, if this helps. Thanks in advance :)

I believe i activated it after i defeated the electric gym in west Gearen (because i wanted to do that help quest) i also believe I've seen people say it can only be activated at night (after 8PM local time) other than that im not sure really. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kithas said:

Yo go through the mirror and you have to go back, that's when you're teleported to her house 

But so far I can’t access the mirror because her gym is locked…did I get what you meant?

Quest goes like this : you enter the gym and follow mew, you free dufaux, narcissa resigns to fight it and the gym gets locked. You do the west gearen help request and narcissa gets abracadabrad, while spector becomes the new leader, you go to narcissa's house and babycissa leads you to phasial cave. Try seeing if maybe you can continue from one of these points

• Like 1