Can I Beat Madame X at Black Steeple Castle?

Pain

Hello!

So I would like to know is there ANY way i can defeat Madame X at Black Steeple Castle. Because there should be a way to defeat her. Her Pokemon Is damnly strong. 

So Please if anyone knows can you tell me.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Hello!

So I would like to know is there ANY way i can defeat Madame X at Black Steeple Castle. Because there should be a way to defeat her. Her Pokemon Is damnly strong. 

Thanks

Which difficulty are you in?

I believe you can in every difficulty, but the difficulty changes the strategy. EG: In Casual, since her 'mon isn't a Boss (Raid) Mon (Unsure if it is in Normal, but it's a Boss in Intense), it can be PP stalled with Revives and moves like Quick Guard. You can farm for Revives with Pickup 'mons, starting at lv21 with a 4% chance. Other than that, I've heard of people beating the Boss version using a Cursed Body 'mon, and resetting/reviving till the attack is Disabled, but I haven't done it myself as I don't play in those difficulties.

27 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

I believe you can in every difficulty, but the difficulty changes the strategy. EG: In Casual, since her 'mon isn't a Boss (Raid) Mon (Unsure if it is in Normal, but it's a Boss in Intense), it can be PP stalled with Revives and moves like Quick Guard. You can farm for Revives with Pickup 'mons, starting at lv21 with a 4% chance. Other than that, I've heard of people beating the Boss version using a Cursed Body 'mon, and resetting/reviving till the attack is Disabled, but I haven't done it myself as I don't play in those difficulties.

Farming the revives takes too long and it's expensive.. So I would go with Quick Guard Fletchinder

Just now, MhicKy said:

Farming the revives takes too long and it's expensive.. So I would go with Quick Guard Fletchinder

While true, OP may not have a way to get a Fletchinder, especially if they're on Blacksteeple currently, while Teddiursa is available at Blacksteeple, which has the Pickup ability. Catch 5 of 'em with Pickup (minus the amount of 'mons with Pickup you already have) and grinding them out may be a better choice than wheeling back the game to when you can access Oceana Pier for the Fletchling there.

1 hour ago, Rejuvenation said:

Hello!

Thanks

Yes. You need a Talonflame. Then you need a leppa berry. Equip the leppa berry to talonflame and make sure it knows quick guard, all the fletchlings know it by default. Use quick guard until you run out of pp, leppa berry will restore it automatically. Decimate only has 20 pp. Then it will start to struggle to death. Do NOT damage it at all otherwise (or send out a pokemon with grassy surge), or Madame X will use a full restore, but if you let her damage herself with struggle she will not full restore, at least this is what happened when I tired it. 

It is that simple! Worked for me on normal with no bag items. 

Edited by pizzagod13

48 minutes ago, ty_taurus said:

If you're trying to do this on Intense, here's an example of someone doing it with 4 Cramorants which can be caught at Blacksteeple:

Spoiler

While this is a viable strategy, the rates for Cramorant are quite low.. Also, I wonder how can you pass the initial fight against Naved with four Lv5 Cramorants.. Hmm..

9 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

While this is a viable strategy, the rates for Cramorant are quite low.. Also, I wonder how can you pass the initial fight against Naved with four Lv5 Cramorants.. Hmm..

I suppose the Cramorant part is fair, even with the encounter mod since that'll only guarantee you 1 Cormorant without much searching. Regarding Naved though, you can lean on Aelita for a lot of progress with the right couple mons. I remember that fight going pretty smoothly with a dedenne disabling his Pokemon, and a Rock Slide mon can get pretty far with flinch luck.

Madame X can be defeated in all of three modes. I used the same strategy: two mons with Cursed Body and a Bronzong trained in Defense + Iron Defense. I beated Neved in Intense Mode with no problems,even with two mons on my team with that ability (Froslass and Banette).

Edited by S7rife