Potential Bug for item farming in Final chapter

Chris247

Ok so , I have no clue if this was left in the game intentionally but at the start of the chapter during the training arc there is a fight with Ren where you can pick between 3 teams where the Fire and Grass team have Life Orb , Leftovers , Choice Band and Expert Belt on them  . After you pick a team you can get those items of off them , then proceed to lose and then repeat the same thing , meaning you can farm infinite of those 4 items and some berries . I would assume this is a bug but I am not complaining hahaha.... ( please dont remove this)

15 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

This didn't occur to me either and neither did it to steal Ren's Pokemon in Hiyoshi City in V12. I assume that had to have been fixed in V13 and so will this in V14 so enjoy it now. 

That was the first thing I tried when I saw the items the pokemons were helding, hah!
Wasn't expecting to be able to take them tho'
A surprise but a pleasant one for sure!

My sheer force Nidoking certainly appreciates the free life orb 😎

honestly though I understand and fully expect them to remove being able to steal their default items, but I hope they don't take away the option to replace those pokemon's items.  Being able to give them berries helped me a lot with that fight.