Future Locations?

JK’S

So I want to make a thread talking about multiple areas that have been mentioned through the game, but still haven’t been revealed yet. For example we still haven’t been introduced to:

-The area where Kanon underwent the “Dragon’s trial”

- Dragons den (Rift volcanian home- for context read the Rift dex) 

-Mt. Ruin (introduced in chapter 15 with no context to its location, but we can assume it’s in the badlands

-Spotlight city (Random guess but maybe it’s in the Artica/Neverwinter region)

-The Pokemon league (It’s apparently hidden, but it wouldn’t be unsurprising for it to be in Neverwinter, considering it’s the furthest part of the region from the badlands so Madame X would be less likely to attack it)

- Blacksteeple (We already know it’s in Neverwinter, but maybe it’s off the coast, sort of like how Kristiline is separated from the mainland of terajuma.

-Damien’s gym?( sort of a random one I know, but considering he’s the dragon type gym leader, I wouldn’t be wrong to assume his gym is somewhere in the badlands, but the only gym we’ve seen there is Adam and Ryland’s , not Damien’s even through he’s the chief of sashila.

I could be wrong about these so any thoughts?

Blacksteeple is on it's own island near Neverwinter. Just played through the game again and Melia talks about the existence of a entirely separate 2nd castle on Blacksteeple that only Madame X had access too. Going off that there's also the whole 7 kingdoms thing and I'd assume 7 castles a few of which we've already visited. (Can't recall how many)

7 hours ago, Steeldevil said:

Blacksteeple is on it's own island near Neverwinter. Just played through the game again and Melia talks about the existence of a entirely separate 2nd castle on Blacksteeple that only Madame X had access too. Going off that there's also the whole 7 kingdoms thing and I'd assume 7 castles a few of which we've already visited. (Can't recall how many)

I think we’ve been introduced to 4 of the 7 castles:

The Lost castle in goldenwood (Griselda’s kingdom)

Blacksteeple (Nymiera’s castle)

Castle Zygara underneath Zorriyalan Labyrinth (Isiel’s Castle)

Kingdom of Goomidra Castle (Kasumi’s castle)

• Upvote 2

There's also Polioethal Forest in the south-east part of the Badlands. It's blocked off atm and there's really no theories about that location, so I'm pretty curious what is in plans for that area...

1 minute ago, JK’S said:

The Lost castle in goldenwood (Griselda’s kingdom)

Blacksteeple (Nymiera’s castle)

Castle Zygara underneath Zorriyalan Labyrinth (Isiel’s Castle)

Kingdom of Goomidra Castle (Kasumi’s castle)

I'd like to add that it's possible that the other castle near Blacksteeple could be the "Yveltal" castle or Yvven (since each castle name is tied to a legendary, like Zygara: Zygarde), so it's possible we know of 5 castles. Also, Griselda mentioned Tiempa and Spacea's kingdoms being called Time and Space, which could be actual kingdoms that are just called Time and Space, or names very close to those, or it's more metaphorical, and they reside in pocket dimensions.

Mt Ruin is the volcano near the Xen HQ in Reldin Island in the Badlands.

That’s also where Rift Volcanion should come from and where Damien’s Gym should be located (Dragon’s Den Field)

About Spotlight City I think it’s more a past only city like Hiyoshi. 

17 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

Mt Ruin is the volcano near the Xen HQ in Reldin Island in the Badlands.

That’s also where Rift Volcanion should come from and where Damien’s Gym should be located (Dragon’s Den Field)

About Spotlight City I think it’s more a past only city like Hiyoshi. 

Oh that makes sense. Also found a little plot hole while replaying  the story. I’m the rift dex it says madelis got the volcanion from draconia’s den in the badlands, but in the 3rd layer, Cassranda says she kidnapped the volcanion from Valor Mountain? Probably just a mistake but still interesting