Anyone know where to get a heracronite?

yelnif

Hidden Library 3 side quest, one of the rewards.  I won't spoil anything but at the end you're given an option to randomly choose a prize from someone's right or left hand.  I don't remember which but I believe Heracronite is the one on the left.  The other one is the Banettite.

37 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Hidden Library 3 side quest, one of the rewards.  I won't spoil anything but at the end you're given an option to randomly choose a prize from someone's right or left hand.  I don't remember which but I believe Heracronite is the one on the left.  The other one is the Banettite.

Yeah, left
Right hand is Banettite

As someone mentioned hidden library three gives you one or the other. If you picked the banettite and want the other one, then you need to do the

Spoiler

final Karen sidequest, which can be started by going to the ruins in the desert (the place in the cave that leads to Zone Zero). Then after talking to Karen, go to the bottom of the labyrinth area. 

This will lead to a side quest. At the end of it, you need to side against Karen to get the other stone, siding with Karen gets you life orb, which is probably better imo. 

1 hour ago, Juice said:

believe it or not this is the first mega stone you can get lol 

Yeah, just to taunt us..
I mean, we literally fight Erick and he already uses a mega Toxtricity (previous mega Ampharos) and then we get a quest that literally gives us a mega stone yet the mega ring itself is after chapter 12, like, thanks Jan, really cool!

On 8/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, Calentz said:

You can get both. There is a second chance at the one not chosen in Hidden Library 3 in the next installment of that questline much later but be warned, it requires a choice that counts towards bad ending calc.

Spoiler

You have to kill at least one of the Hidden Library characters, either Karen or  both her and Korrina. 

Therefore, be careful with the Hidden Library 3 choice as you might want to be sure you get the one you want (more) then. 

• 10 months later...