So what do you think is the role of...

Cyphre

Doctor Jenkel? This is one character of the entire cast that did not do anything relevant, despite seemingly having some important role in Bladestar, being a student of Flora's father as well. He was tinkering with Musharna in the beginning of the game as well, suggesting he had some plans at all, but at this point in the game he barely exist and was barely mentioned. Some years ago i suggested a theory that he was a Puppet Master, but this went down the drain, obviously. So what do you think is his role in the game and how he will be relevant? 

17 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Doctor Jenkel? This is one character of the entire cast that did not do anything relevant, despite seemingly having some important role in Bladestar, being a student of Flora's father as well. He was tinkering with Musharna in the beginning of the game as well, suggesting he had some plans at all, but at this point in the game he barely exist and was barely mentioned. Some years ago i suggested a theory that he was a Puppet Master, but this went down the drain, obviously. So what do you think is his role in the game and how he will be relevant? 

I always thought he was just a comic relief character, but his involvement in Bladestar suggested that he was more important than he first appeared to be. I think his role is as good as over for now, but maybe we will get a sidequest with him in a later version. 

54 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

I always thought he was just a comic relief character, but his involvement in Bladestar suggested that he was more important than he first appeared to be. I think his role is as good as over for now, but maybe we will get a sidequest with him in a later version. 

We already do.

The "Alien" side quest in Terajuma and the Cow side quest near GDC both involve him. 

I dont know, if he is just a comic relief character, what would be the point of raising the whole Grevillea family as Flora's motivation, as well as making Jenkel a pupil of the man? This definitely should still play at some point, especially considering we didnt yet deal with mysterious V. It is possible Jenkel is directly her agent. 

24 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

We already do.

The "Alien" side quest in Terajuma and the Cow side quest near GDC both involve him. 

I know. I meant another sidequest at some point which involves him. Maybe something related to the GDC underground and V.