[SPOILER] The Power of the Interceptor (V13)

Enatsyrte

Hi everyone ! 

I finished few days ago the main quest of the update and I received the Interceptor-Z to change the fate. 

However, I didn't understand the powers of this crystal. There are the Dash, or the Illusion for example. 

I would like to understand the effects of each moves of the crystal. 

Thanks "en avance" ^-^

32 minutes ago, P.Kiko said:

Hi everyone ! 

I finished few days ago the main quest of the update and I received the Interceptor-Z to change the fate. 

However, I didn't understand the powers of this crystal. There are the Dash, or the Illusion for example. 

I would like to understand the effects of each moves of the crystal. 

Thanks "en avance" ^-^

i've found Z-Illusion does a Substitute

In the fight against the puppet master, I noticed that using Strike took down 2 of his shields.

Not sure if it's dependent on the opponent, though, since he's the only boss I fought using it. It could be that it consistently does 2 shields of damage, or it could be that the next boss I fight will have a different damage output.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't end up using it, I got so distracted with surviving the absurdities of the battle that I managed to forget about it although I had equipped it. 

I tried to test it in a wild battle after completing the main story but it wasn't functional. It must just be for boss battles which is understandable. 

All I know from Youtube is that Z-Illusion is Substitute.