The Angie fight

RefGarnet

If you are talking about the gym fight I beat it in normal fairly easily after 10 turns...   

What I used was Drought torkoal and Lycanrock with rockslide....  just kept torkoal alive and just swept her with heat waves and rockslides... also used arcanine and other pokemon in between

I found Pangoro to be very helpful here. Since you're on the easiest difficulty, I think you fight against an A-Ninetales? Some others commenting implied that. I'd not use it there, but it seems like you'll need to expand your team and if you got the pancham, I'd definitely raise it up. Pyukumuku is useful here and in general, since it's so bulky and can even get rid of her field. I think magneton from the safari zone can be useful, too. 

Yeah Pyuk gets purify at 21, so the wild ones in Teramuja probably have it already. It's useful even beyond Angie. Purify turns her dimensional cold field into a regular ice field, and she can't cold truth it back to dimensional cold. Of course, a regular ice field is still in her favor, but if you really really couldn't stand the field, you could do something about that one while you can't do much about the OP original field. 

I just used that same Pyukumuku for the electric and grass gyms too (despite type disadvantage). I'm grateful for the advice I saw on here about it. 

I used an Hariyama with Fake Out and Close Combat + a Magneton with Flash Cannon as first turn. Fake Out blocked Ninetales, who will use Aurora Veil(I had not Pokèmon with Brick Break), so Magneton could easily one-shot Ninetales. Then, Hariyama used Close Combat to destroy his Beartic (I have Charizard, his Rock Slide was a problem). Then, my Gothitelle with Rock Tomb helped me to lower Glaceon's speed. (Gothitelle can take one of Cold Truths and outspeed Walrein). With a Glaceon lower than my other Pokémon, my Froslass can easily outspeed that Pokémon and finish the job, with only a slow Walrein which was waiting to be defeated. Oh, Charizard has Flame Burst, which can destroy the special field until Angie's Pokémon will rebuilt it with Cold Truth, but I didn't use him.

Get a Meowstic-M with Light Clay.

Turn 1: Fake Out one of her pokemon. OHKO the other with a counter. You now start the battle 6v5.

Turn 2: Reflect / Light Screen

Turn 3: Reflect / Light Screen

That essentially negates her damage advantage.

14 hours ago, Brauvo said:

I found Pangoro to be very helpful here. Since you're on the easiest difficulty, I think you fight against an A-Ninetales? Some others commenting implied that. I'd not use it there, but it seems like you'll need to expand your team and if you got the pancham, I'd definitely raise it up. Pyukumuku is useful here and in general, since it's so bulky and can even get rid of her field. I think magneton from the safari zone can be useful, too. 

Where exactly in the safari zone is magnaton 

1 minute ago, RefGarnet said:

I'll try my best to describe it. There's a beach to the east that you surf to. I think the path there was to walk a bit south from the entrance, then east through some trees, going up a bit as you reach a "dead end" in the trees, back east some more, and surf over. I think that's it. You can catch magnemite and magneton there (along with pikachu - I got a shiny one). I can't go check and offer pictures or anything since I'm presently locked in my current location. 

3 hours ago, Brauvo said:

I'll try my best to describe it. There's a beach to the east that you surf to. I think the path there was to walk a bit south from the entrance, then east through some trees, going up a bit as you reach a "dead end" in the trees, back east some more, and surf over. I think that's it. You can catch magnemite and magneton there (along with pikachu - I got a shiny one). I can't go check and offer pictures or anything since I'm presently locked in my current location. 

also keep in mind you need to finish all Kakori helps quests to gain access to the grass on that island.

5 hours ago, RefGarnet said:

Finish all the Kakori Help quests ( I usually try to complete all of the quests in every Help Center), then use Surf in the Safari Zone of Kakori and go east. It's in the wild, alongise Voltorb, Pikachu and Geodude.

Spoiler

If you'll want to evolve it into Magnezone, just go to the Generator Room of West Gearen after finishing Narcissa's quest's first part and the first quest of West Gearen. Level it with the Raichus or some candies.

In my case, I have Mantine use wide guard to prevent Cold Truth on the first turn and have Crustle use Shell Smash for buff. After that Crustle just Rock Slide through everything.
Mine is normal difficulty btw.