EXP All

Sketchy178

3 hours ago, chamomomile said:

its at the ap shop at chrisola hotel after like... the 5th gym i think

Correct, after you reach Kakori Village you can go north and get a bolt with a mariner there to go back to East Gaeren and then it will be sold in the Chrisola Hotel for 30AP along with the EV Training Room cards

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Correct, after you reach Kakori Village you can go north and get a bolt with a mariner there to go back to East Gaeren and then it will be sold in the Chrisola Hotel for 30AP along with the EV Training Room cards

can you get enough AP in V13 for all the golden item's and the card's and the EXP ALL?

2 minutes ago, gilam said:

can you get enough AP in V13 for all the golden item's and the card's and the EXP ALL?

Eventually, yes, but at that point? Probably not..
I have 3 of the Golden Items and 4 of the EV cards, no EXP Share ALL and I've been completing A LOT of achievements since I basically just capture whatever I find..
Here's my personal hint, don't go for the EXP ALL, go for the EV Cards and Golden Items, with the Audino Trainers giving EXP Candy the EXP Share really isn't that much important anymore

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Eventually, yes, but at that point? Probably not..
I have 3 of the Golden Items and 4 of the EV cards, no EXP Share ALL and I've been completing A LOT of achievements since I basically just capture whatever I find..

so in V13 you cant get enough AP for all the items that you need?

5 minutes ago, gilam said:

so in V13 you cant get enough AP for all the items that you need?

No, you can but it will take some time, I am saying that by the time the EXP Share ALL is available you won't be able to get all of them but with time (and patience) you will get everything and have AP to spare to buy the other things in there if you want

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MhicKy said:

No, you can but it will take some time, I am saying that by the time the EXP Share ALL is available you won't be able to get all of them but with time (and patience) you will get everything and have AP to spare to buy the other things in there if you want

tnx