Saki Gym fight help.

Magus543

1 hour ago, Gardevoir4president said:

So update Ditto absolutely counters aggron, just transform then heal , hit with UMD, heal again and a final UMD. I know here aggron is using accuracy hacks because its landing blizzard 6 times in a row with no misses.

Blizzard accuracy is 90 in glitch field so it's more possible

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

Okay, progress report, I've taken down most of her team with the Ditto and stealth rock strategy. 

But then there's the Metagross. Damn thing just outspeeds anything I can throw at it. 

Im taking down the metagross with magnezone out tanking it. I have yet to faint the bastiodon.

4 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Right, I actually need attract to set up my Blaziken, he could actually KO her entire team with.

Can Shedinja wiper her team? 

No, I have no access to stat boosting for shedinja and that dumb bronzong spams rest so nothing happens

• 3 months later...

You can cheese this fight with just one pokemon!

Spoiler

Shedinja
Synthetic Seed

Swords Dance
X-scissor
Shadow Claw
Will-o-wisp

The synthetic seed makes it immune to any attacking move whatsoever combined with wonder guard.
You only have to be careful of bastiodon because of its crest -DONT ATTACK IT- . Only go for willowisp and swords dance till it runs out of pp for rest and faints to burn damage. You'll need a couple of leppa berries or ethers etc fot this to work.

7 hours ago, Suzuki said:

You can cheese this fight with just one pokemon!

Hide contents

Shedinja
Synthetic Seed

Swords Dance
X-scissor
Shadow Claw
Will-o-wisp

The synthetic seed makes it immune to any attacking move whatsoever combined with wonder guard.
You only have to be careful of bastiodon because of its crest -DONT ATTACK IT- . Only go for willowisp and swords dance till it runs out of pp for rest and faints to burn damage. You'll need a couple of leppa berries or ethers etc fot this to work.

Heal Block is undisputable in this fight. You need it so you don't need anymore to pp stall to death Bronzong and Bastiodon which have both Rest/Sleep Talk and can't touch you.

Heal Block

Will o Wisp

Shadow Ball/Swords Dance

Dig

Dig in order to have a super effective move against Steel type, Shadow Ball because it is physical anyway on the Glitch Field and is stronger than Shadow Claw. Whatever you won't have to use this move, plus Steel resists to Ghost, so you can go for Swords Dance as well instead.

On 11/1/2021 at 5:37 AM, RocketOSullivan said:

Heal Block is undisputable in this fight. You need it so you don't need anymore to pp stall to death Bronzong and Bastiodon which have both Rest/Sleep Talk and can't touch you.

Heal Block

Will o Wisp

Shadow Ball/Swords Dance

Dig

Dig in order to have a super effective move against Steel type, Shadow Ball because it is physical anyway on the Glitch Field and is stronger than Shadow Claw. Whatever you won't have to use this move, plus Steel resists to Ghost, so you can go for Swords Dance as well instead.

you only need to stall bastiodon because of its crest (if you hit it you take damage, and a 1hp pokemon shouldnt take damage :P). Bronzong was down after 2-3 attacks.