Saki Gym puzzle

shadowalker35

Sorry to hijack (if I figure out the answer to this one I'll post here!) but how did you get the door open at the first part of the gym (to this point)? I turned three switches blue but there's still something obstructing the hall. - edit, got it.

On 7/18/2021 at 8:03 AM, Aiko said:

Sorry to hijack (if I figure out the answer to this one I'll post here!) but how did you get the door open at the first part of the gym (to this point)? I turned three switches blue but there's still something obstructing the hall. - edit, got it.

i didn't get it so sorry to hijack as well but what do i do, i turned all of switches blue?

also op i learned from another post that you have to rotate them in counter-clock wise position

5 hours ago, chvtky said:

Weird, I didn't do this puzzle at all and managed to reach and defeat Saki.

Or is this puzzle unrelated to reaching and battling her?

this puzzle rewards an Adamant Mint

27 minutes ago, pokemon546 said:

I'm not shore if this is a glitch but I can't progress in the gym the screen shot show what I mean , pleas help thank you for your time.

My save file:LastSave.datlatest_save.txt

502585151_Screenshot2021-07-25160710.thumb.png.1dd25b5deb75f1979baf399b03c8c014.png1203624243_Screenshot2021-07-25160636.thumb.png.8b7c1ba90fca9e0bef91f676de56c278.png

LastSave.dat 3 B · 1 download latest_save.txt 1 B · 0 downloads

as i said in your other post, they arent the save file you need to attach, assuming you dont have any other playthroughs happening it should be just Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, pokemon546 said:

thats one of your backup saves and it's apparantly in the middle of some trees? your current save is literally just called Game and it's an .rxdata file, the second and third save file slots get named Game_2 and Game_3

4 minutes ago, Jub_Jub Bird said:

any tips on how you fixed this 
i have the same problem currently 

you can go about it two ways, having it manually fixed by having your save file debugged in which the switch that should have been turned on is forcefully turned on or, reloading to an earlier save and pressing the buttons again to see if the switch activates normally as that has worked before

Hi i'm having the same problem with the saki gym switch glitch as well. The switches won't reset and I can't get the cart to appear. If anyone can help, I'd be super grateful! i believe this is the right save file (i saved in the gym) thanks again!

Game.rxdata

Edited by luciarose

On 7/19/2021 at 8:11 PM, Acemaster171 said:

Make the statue as if it is rotating counter clockwise it gives an adamant mint as reward

Oh that puzzle was optional?

I had no idea what to do and the NPC literally says there is no hint so I just turned them a few times randomly and when I saw the key on the floor on the other end of the room I assumed I'd solved it. XD

Can I still do it even though I've beaten Saki? I wouldn't mind that Adamant mint.