Defeating Angie

HoplashTheGuy

Help, I need a strategy to beat Angie! I maxed out my pokemon and tried different strategies but nothing works.

Team:

Greninja- Ability: Protean | Item: Splash Plate | Moveset: Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Extrasensory, and Rock Smash

Luxray- Ability: Intimidate | Item: Exp. Share | Moveset: Crunch, Thunder Fang, Spark, and Ice Fang

Quagsire- Ability: Unaware | Item: Smoke Ball | Moveset: Flame Burst, Water Pulse, Brick Break, and Earthquake

Mawile- Ability: Sheer Force | Item: X Attack | Moveset: Play Rough, Iron Head, Brick Break, and Fire Fang

Houmdoom- Ability: Flash Fire | Item: None | Moveset: Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Foul Play, and Feint Attack

Rapidash- Ability: Flame Body | Item: Scope Lenses | Moveset: High Horsepower, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, and Flare Blitz

It keeps ending with luxray being my last pokemon. With luxray's speed, I won't land very many hits.

A fully ev trained Lycanroc-dawn in attack and speed is the best thing against her. Anything that Lycanroc can't beat with Rock Slide spam (in short, her Crabominable) can be taken care of by the rest of your team

actually if you contacted before the island visit we could come up with some strategy  but one thing we can do is use houndoom to use heat wave to clear that stupid field lycanroc to rockslide then since mawile stats are useless it is pretty weak use a fighting type against crabobinable

Yooo

It has been a long time but can ANYBODY tell me how long it will take for Pokémon Rejuvenation V13 to be completed. It has been weeks and weeks. My vacations are starting and i need to know how long it will takee.

Please somebody tell me

11 minutes ago, Rejuvenation said:

Yooo

It has been a long time but can ANYBODY tell me how long it will take for Pokémon Rejuvenation V13 to be completed. It has been weeks and weeks. My vacations are starting and i need to know how long it will takee.

Please somebody tell me

This topic is for strategy to beat Angie. So no off-topic allowed.

10 hours ago, Gastronely said:

Thawing the field is not a viable strategy, considering she can just freeze it back with Cold Truth

yeah but in mono flying i used that one.sorry i accidently use double post.how do i make i a single post

On 6/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

actually if you contacted before the island visit we could come up with some strategy  but one thing we can do is use houndoom to use heat wave to clear that stupid field lycanroc to rockslide then since mawile stats are useless it is pretty weak use a fighting type against crabobinable

Defeating Angie is simple. Just take a strong pokemon team and simply trash her out f the ring.That is how i beat angie . Its not complicated just go to her then speak to her and start battling and do not stop until you have got victory. That is how i have beat Pokemon rejuvenation I have completed Pokemon rejuvenation V13 (7) separate times and there was only one time i lost to angie. That was when i started to play pokemon rejuvenation for the first time.

Sooooo

Just trash her out of the ring

On 6/29/2021 at 8:35 PM, Gastronely said:

A fully ev trained Lycanroc-dawn in attack and speed is the best thing against her. Anything that Lycanroc can't beat with Rock Slide spam (in short, her Crabominable) can be taken care of by the rest of your team

Wait, crabominable? I'm playing on casual if crabominable is on normal or intense.

1 hour ago, Greninja_Jedi said:

Wait, crabominable? I'm playing on casual if crabominable is on normal or intense.

Yeah, no idea about her casual team, but the same Lycanroc strat should also work there

wait casual then it should be easy i thought it was normal or intense there is crabobinable with doubled speed in normal due to elemental seed it has rock slide so flying is difficult since its casual change you houndoom moves to something more special atk based mawile ironhead should take care of ninetails that beartic should out speed most of your team except greninja if greninja iv is in correct spread that glaceon should be less problematic most dangerous is going to be aurora veil and walrein so find a way to 

instanly kill ninetails and disrupt beartic and walrein from attacking like flinch ,paralysis ,burnok if u have will o wisp teach houndoom for feint attack

I don't remember how I beat her.. In fact I didn't use any strategy at all, I just rolled it and did it but I remember having an Infernape (my favorite starter) an A-Sandlash with Slush Rush (Since the field would help him and he had Steel moves) and a Pangoro.. I don't remember the rest of my team since they weren't my usuals and just some Pokemons I decided to use to defeat her but I remember that my main thing was trying to go with Steel and Fighting types

The AI goes for kills more than field changes so flame bursting first and then going into both rapidash and houndoom should easily secure a win. But if you really want to kill her you can go catch a torkoal with drought.