The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme get in on this. I should be able to make my character tonight or tomorrow, but probable won't post something in ic till weekend cuz I'll have to read up and stuff going on this week.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Grasssnake, is Grace going to ask for a demonstration, or is Sarcus?

(Also, tbh, I'd like to get day 1 over with so Sarcus can go exploring and the new people can get in.)

Gah, im typing!

Btw Orpha is still stuck in the classroom in the dazed state from Grace looking at her. She'll join you next period.

NUDGE NUDGE. HEYO GET OVER HERE!!! NEXT PERIOD NOW!!!

Oh boy, my turn now? Now am I going to be the most two faced idiot you've ever seen, I'm using my real personality where I have odd swings from silent and considerably rude and serious side, to a talkative fun side back and forth... It creeps me out sometimes, it's like I have two people inside one body XD

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Youre not technically allowed to until youre an official poke person, but you can start thinking now. A team is usually 2-4 members led by a leader (Leaders are Alina, Shimmer, Ryan, and Draco.)

Btw, I finally came up with a name for the history teacher. Draco~ Dragon type master with salamence and goodra, ocasionally uses Zekrom.

Absol, already typing a reply. Is your character's mother or father a pokeperson?

murdoc, Youre not protected by Emerald's immortality spell in the forest. So I would be careful (though you dont have any pokepeople blood,(right?) the spell only affects you to the point that you wont die from fatal wounds. As for Emerald and all other pureblood pokepoeple, they have eternal youth as long as the spell is in effect or 1000 years, and weaker attacks do nothing.)

Sorreh, unable to post for a bit. Also because I'm wracking my brains trying to figure out what to do with my own RP, some people keep throwing me curveballs T_T

Anyway, assume Orpha is just an NPC that really really likes Grace for the moment. Yeah.