The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

*sitting in class*

I had just come to this place. Not what I had really expected. I thought it would be all fun and games and explosions and reading. Instead I'm sitting here listening to a teacher about amulets. I found a dumb amulet when I was 5 so what.

Oh boy here comes the teacher.

"So jake what's step one to amulet linking?"

(Me) yes uh it's uhhhmmm

(Teacher) -_- *walks away*

(Me) forget this I'm going to the restroom. Maybe truant. I hate this school. Leaving. Wait it I leave then the teacher will find out...

We'll I'm screwed. I guess it's dumb class all day... *carelessly opens a book ignoring important lessons*

Few things to note:

1) If you double-post too often, you may get banned.

2) Please don't write your dialogue in that sort of line-by-line style. It restricts creativity. And please. For the love of humanity, PLEASE don't use emoticons in your RP entry. For example, you could have written this instead:

The teacher walks up to me, annoyance etched in his gaze. His eyes narrow as he asks the question:

"So, Jake, what's the first step to amulet linking?"

I furiously search through my memories to find the answer, but only come up empty.

"Yes, uh... it's... ummmmmmm..."

The teacher glares at me disapprovingly and returns to the front of the class, sighing as he goes. I silently curse. Stupid teacher and his boring lesson. Forget it. I'm going to escape by saying I need to go to the washroom. Might even skip out entirely for today. But then I'll catch the attention of the teacher...

I hate this school.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Removed Team shadow as playable characters to clear up confusion ^^"

I'm interested. Let me think a bit about my team and character. I'll likely use a modified version of Sarcus.
By the way, I would make this the OOC thread and make an IC thread; it's easier to follow RP that isn't broken up with 3 OOC posts in between every IC one.

Yeah I get what you mean. And I need to check this thread more often, been RPing on WCRPG too much!

Heres the link to the new thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6223

K I find this pretty interesting.

Name: Jake
Appearance: tall and slender blue-gray eyed blonde boy.
Personality: quiet, mostly mute yet oddly quick to anger. Protects all he loves and believes team shadows motives are very misplaced.
Links: (normals) absol, gallade, hydreigon,zangoose. (Legendary) lugia

No legendaries, Level 10, 2 pokemon only.

Edited by grasssnake485

We need people in authority roles too, not just trainees.

We have Emerald and Alina, but thats pretty much it. I need another Second in comand and a lot more guards and officers. Btw is it okay with you for my character Grace to have a crush on Sarcus?

We have Emerald and Alina, but thats pretty much it. I need another Second in comand and a lot more guards and officers. Btw is it okay with you for my character Grace to have a crush on Sarcus?

Of course it is. Edited by KingMurdoc

Oh hey you're alive. Welcome back.

And the bad guys are unplayable now? D:

I *cough* moved the roleplay *cough* to wcrpg *cough* since this thread was dead for a while..

And there my friend suggested to make Shadow unplayable since it would be too easy for the "good guys" to see what theyre plotting >: )

I *cough* moved the roleplay *cough* to wcrpg *cough* since this thread was dead for a while..

And there my friend suggested to make Shadow unplayable since it would be too easy for the "good guys" to see what theyre plotting >: )

I know a RP that works just fine with people playing the "bad guys" (though in that one there ARE no "good guys).

Here's my entry:

Character name & gender: Orpha, female
Partner pokemon: Mawile (10, F) Ralts (10, F)
Personality: Shy, quiet, easily flustered, sadistic. Chaotic Neutral alignment. Yandere.
Description: Enjoys reading, writing, gaming and planning how to brutally kill people in her free time. Has long, black hair in a hime cut and dark-brown eyes. In terms of attire, wears a sky-blue Spaghetti-strap blouse with a white A-line miniskirt and a white jacket over her blouse. Prefers to wear 3-inch pumps at formal occasions, but normally wears a pair of sky-blue flats.
Crush: Grace
Other: N/A

Edited by Acquiescence

EDIT

Name: Jake Kurai

Hair: dark blonde

Eye color: gray-blue

Has a slightly muscular build but isn't a complete muscle head. Around 5.7 feet tall and is often found wearing long sleeved shirts and blue jeans. Calm cool and collected but explodes with anger when annoyed or teased to much. Loves to eat, especially steak. Lives in a small suburb with a family of 4, two parents and a brother along with himself.

Sensitive to: being annoyed to much, being,teased about family or himself in a personal way, and hates not having food to eat. Also extremely angered when his family is being attacked, hurt, or harassed.

Affilition: ???

Rebellious to evil: not really

((Problems or suggestions please be noted))((Also adding to sign up))

Half blooded

Is new to the academy

Knows nobody in the academy

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Meh time to sign up

Name: Jake Kurai

Hair: dark blonde

Eye color: gray-blue

Has a slightly muscular build but isn't a complete muscle head. Around 5.7 feet tall and is often found wearing long sleeved shirts and blue jeans. Calm cool and collected but explodes with anger when annoyed or teased to much. Loves to eat, especially steak. Lives in a small suburb with a family of 6, two cats two parents and a brother.

Sensitive to: being annoyed to much, being,teased about family or himself in a personal way, and hates not having food to eat. Also extremely angered when his family is being attacked, hurt, or harassed.

Amulet was discovered at age 5 and has a yin yang style to it. Although he has no idea how to use it and often gets angry at it and calls it useless.

Affilition: good

Rebellious to evil: not really

((Problems or suggestions please be noted))((Also adding to sign up))

Pure blooded

Is new to the academy

Knows nobody in the academy

Cant be pure-blooded, no "regular" pets allowed. You could make them a pair of Delcatty.

Its when you post twice without waiting for another person to reply. Its generally kinda annoying, but you probably wont get in too much trouble doing that. (on the other hand, some RPers hate it, and mods for that RP might kick you out.)