The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think pokemon would need to be restricted in this RP, would they?

Well, i just dont want 10 people with hydreigons, get what I mean?

@Absol-lutely, you can have an absol, but it has to be female. Just like Orpha has a female ralts and Sarcus has a male.

Edited by grasssnake485

I'll have hydreigon and weavile

But if that's to op then I'll have deino and sneasel and evolve them

READ THE RULES. NO PSUEDO LEGENDARIES EITHER

Anyone in favor of me posting maps of the island, village, and school?

Edited by grasssnake485

Yes please. Though, I really want a Bagon at some point (and probably a Bisharp.)

You can catch any pokemon you want in the forest in your spare time. (you have to have a team before you can do that, and currently nobody can.) They are all Lv5 and are at the lowest evolution.

You are a Pokemon trainer and trainee/recent graduate of the Pokecademy, an academy for trainers who wish to become pokepeople. This particular academy is located in the Village of Clouds which is located on an island that many pokemon, including legendaries, consider as a safe haven. However, Team Shadow, is also after the power of the legendaries to claim the pokemon's island as their own. Emerald, the village's leader, wants more pokepeople in the defence force, hence the new recruits.

About Poke-People...

Poke-people are people with the ability to transform into a pokemon at will through linking. The pokemon's power is first drawn into a crystal amulet that allows the user to link with the pokemon once they reach a strong enough bond. The Pokecademy is an academy that allows trainers to learn about linking and transforming. They...

- Can only link once the pokemon is in its final evolution (or level 25 if the pokemon doesn't have any evolutions)

- Can have up to five links, 4 common pokemon, and one legendary.

- Have combined powers, abilities, and appearance

- Have an unlimited movepool; but make it realistic, a fire type cant just spit out a water type move. (unless your other link is a water type of course)

- Can recruit other pokemon for assistance in battle, but the limit is three

- Can understand pokemon speech and speak "pokemon"

- Have two stages of transformation, one is human-like, the other is fully pokemon.

To keep this RP free of overpowerful pokemon:

1. Your pokemon can raise total five levels per day. Meaning, each pokemon can be raised one level each in a full team, or five levels to one pokemon, or however you would like to split it up.

2.You have to beat 3 pokemon to be able to level up once, regardless of the opponent's levels.

3. You can evolve once you reach the required level, but you can choose to not let the pokemon evolve. You still cant link until it reaches its final evolution.

4. Your pokemon all start out at level 10 if you're a trainee, 16 for officers.

5. Megaevolutions are possible once you're level 60. Nothing special to it, just say you've megaevolved.

About the Pokecademy...

The Pokecademy is actually three buildings in one. It has the academy, the village leader's office, and the HQ of the village's defense force. Emerald, the newest leader of the village, is still fairly young, but she is the most powerful Poke-person in the village and commands a lot of respect. The forests around the academy hold a variety of wild pokemon. (level 5 pokemon of the lowest stage of every evolution chain in existence, not including legendaries)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Break these rules=post deleted/reported So dont let that happen!

1.Use ** if you cuss

2.No overly violent/intimate posts, keep it rated T!

3.No killing other characters, unless you have permission. Pokemon have HP. They Faint. Poke-poeple dont.

4.No getting legendary pokemon unless the team leader lets you!!

5.No power playing. Just because your character has a Salamence, Lucario, Mamoswine, Volclarona, and Arceus doesnt give you the right to beat up a newer character that only has a Starly.

6. Poke-people's levels=current transformed pokemon's levels

7. I decide the outcome of battles and recruit invitations, control the time/weather and major events. Battles could take 3 days in real life, but only two hours in the RP.

8. Obey the higher-ups in your affiliation. You could get kicked out.

9. Once youre an official pokeperson, youre not allowed to have pokeballs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Absol-lutely. Please read.

I thought you said pseudo-legends weren't allowed? Or is that just to start with?

Only to start out with. Though most psudeo legendaries do take a while to grow up, and arent exactly strong in their 1st stage. (Goomy. couldnt kill anything.)

Only to start out with. Though most psudeo legendaries do take a while to grow up, and arent exactly strong in their 1st stage. (Goomy. couldnt kill anything.)

Goomy doesn't need to kill anything. It just has to sit there and be Goomy. Enemies die of cuteness overload.

I hate cute pokemon mostly, I only train what appeals to me not by appearance, but it just does. I saw a zubat once that caught my eye for some odd reason. It is now a crobat that destroys everything in one hit. My team goes with the flow of my emotions and simply what catches my attention

Goomy doesn't need to kill anything. It just has to sit there and be Goomy. Enemies die of cuteness overload.

Oh god, you reminded me of what one of my players tried to pass off as a background story in a DnD campaign I'm running. All you need to know is this: alcoholic Goomy.

*moonblast*

Play rough. Goodra's defense is as low as it gets. When you have a goodra with sp def and HP maxed out, it would survive a moonblast from a maxed out Gardevoir.

And by the way @Absol-lutely, please delete your post. It has nothing to do with the current setting, and were not even in the next day yet. Or do you want to get expelled from the school for being on campus when youre not supposed to?