Mars Leavanny trouble (Rejuvenation)

Eri

So I started a new playthrough of Rejuvenation and I wanna use the gift swaddle since I remember that Leavanny was one of my best attackers in my first playthrough but Mars's Leavanny keeps on one hitting my starter which is the only Pokémon that can actually do major damage. So far my team is a level 20 Brionne, a level 13 Noibat and a level 15 Rockruff. Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Your best bet here is getting a good Flying type - Swoobat from the sewers should do the trick.
Poison Types are also pretty good here - Trubbish is always amazing and can provide Toxic Spikes for later shenanigans.

True but Swoobat is a special attacker and the cave terrain keeps on debuffing any sort of flyting type attack I do. But the Trubbish suggestion does seem pretty good so ill try it out! Thank you

Other options that are easy to find are Pansear and Spearow. Pansear learns Incinerate while Spearow learns physical Flying moves, both are 4x super effective against Leavanny and are not nerved by the cave terrain. You can find both Pansear and Spearow in the Gearen Park(the one with the big fountain with a statue in the middle).