I might be softlocked?

Yooommeee

1 hour ago, Yooommeee said:

How do I do that? I don't have a game.rxdata thing

It wont appear in the normal game folder. If your on windows search game.rxdata in the search bar and that should take you to where the saves are. Then move the game.rxdata somewhere else and rename one of the older saves to game.rxdata. Then you should be good to go!

7 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

It wont appear in the normal game folder. If your on windows search game.rxdata in the search bar and that should take you to where the saves are. Then move the game.rxdata somewhere else and rename one of the older saves to game.rxdata. Then you should be good to go!

Ok thank you a lot. I fixed it. Now I know how to do that for later too

14 hours ago, trogisfat said:

the furthest it goes is the 4th gym

you should try using debug and warping back to the place where you beat adam. unfortunately if you dont have any relatively new backups I think thats the only way to fix your save. remember to turn on backups if you manage to fix it!

On 2/20/2021 at 4:45 AM, radiationradio said:

you should try using debug and warping back to the place where you beat adam. unfortunately if you dont have any relatively new backups I think thats the only way to fix your save. remember to turn on backups if you manage to fix it!

ive dowloaded the debug what should i do with it now im kinda bad w this stuff

first off, you need to go into your rejuv files and replace your current rx.data with the debug rx.data that you downloaded. once youve replaced it debug should be working ingame. then you need to go to the menus, the scroll down to debug, and then find the warp to map selection. from there scroll down until you find the map you want to warp to. (tip: try only to warp into buildings, since warping anywhere outside will usually get you somewhere out of bounds)