Which game do I Play next

kingarv

So I just finished Pokemon rejuvenations and most of its sidequest and I need a new pokemon game to play 

I have played Uranium ,Insurgence. Reborn, Rejuvenation, Desolation, Full Moon, Empyren . Is there any game like rejuvenation which I can play execpt these

I recommend Pokemon Alabaster!  It's only finished up to a little past the fifth gym (out of eight), but what's there so far is really cool, particularly the original soundtrack and how much the story changes depending on player choices!  You can find it here!

9 hours ago, VoidlitAudino said:

I recommend Pokemon Alabaster!  It's only finished up to a little past the fifth gym (out of eight), but what's there so far is really cool, particularly the original soundtrack and how much the story changes depending on player choices!  You can find it here!

thanks I will try it out 

13 hours ago, VoidlitAudino said:

Is that being constantly updated tho'?
I am seeing that the main post was in 2015 and for that long to be only on the 5th gym seems a bit too slow, don't you thing?

Frankly I tried a bunch of these fan-made games but none compared to Rejuvenation and Reborn and even between the two I prefer Rejuvenation by a long shot..

Well in my fangame top 5 would be rejuv, uranium, insurgence, empyrean and desolation, but seems like you have already played all of them.

What i really like is pokemon solar light lunar dark, over 300 fakemon and really cool region, but its not that story driven compared to the other games above.

My next thing will be pokemon xenoverse, looks really awesome and is already complete, but atm its only available in italian but the english Translation is said to come early 2021, so im pretty hyped for that.

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Is that being constantly updated tho'?
I am seeing that the main post was in 2015 and for that long to be only on the 5th gym seems a bit too slow, don't you thing?

2015 was when the first demo (up to the 3rd gym) was released, and then the second was in 2019.  So yeah, there are huge gaps between updates, and it probably won't be finished any time soon.  I dunno, I still think it's really good with just what's there so far.  You're right that pretty much no other fangames can compare to the sheer volume of content and craftsmanship that went into Reborn and Rejuvenation, but this guy has finished both of those already, and just because it's not quite going to be at Reborn/Rejuv's level, doesn't mean it's bad.

8 hours ago, VoidlitAudino said:

2015 was when the first demo (up to the 3rd gym) was released, and then the second was in 2019.  So yeah, there are huge gaps between updates, and it probably won't be finished any time soon.  I dunno, I still think it's really good with just what's there so far.  You're right that pretty much no other fangames can compare to the sheer volume of content and craftsmanship that went into Reborn and Rejuvenation, but this guy has finished both of those already, and just because it's not quite going to be at Reborn/Rejuv's level, doesn't mean it's bad.

Well I didn't really meant in a way of saying it's bad because there's low amount of updates, just concerned that the game was abandoned is all, but also I can't afford to be waiting for yet another slow game to update.. I am already at this situation with Reborn and Rejuvenation, I wish there was a faster one updating out there but the truth of the matter is that it's rather impossible since taht would require a big and experienced development team and, at that point, donations and funding would be necessary and then Nintendo would come for their asses..

So I am good for now..

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2021 at 8:06 AM, kingarv said:

So I just finished Pokemon rejuvenations and most of its sidequest and I need a new pokemon game to play 

I have played Uranium ,Insurgence. Reborn, Rejuvenation, Desolation, Full Moon, Empyren . Is there any game like rejuvenation which I can play execpt these

I would recommend black cinder or soul stones , the latter is complete and the first one is up to gym 3 but the english can be bad but the story is very unique