Who is the strongest boss battle?

CrystalStar

It's been 3?, nearly 4? years so my memory may serve poorly but I remember older versions of Keta2, Narcissa, Valarie, and Amber to be a lot harder than their current state. Right now I'd go with Souta, Valor mountain double battle, and that damn Rift Gardevoir as the hardest fights. 

Angie was probably the most difficult fight for me on my first playthrough, though most likely due to a lack of preparation at that point. For reference, I was playing on normal difficulty with set mode, no healing etc. (standard competitive clauses). 

I remember her Crabominable and Beartic being a big part of the problem, mostly because of the Elemental Seed/Slush Rush causing them to outspeed most of my team. The terrain boosted Cold Truth from Rotom really didn't help much either, especially when I wasn't dealing a great deal of damage to her team through Aurora Veil.

My strategy in the end was kind of cheesy, but it definitely worked. I led with Pyukumuku to get rid of the dimensional aspect of the field, and then used Dugtrio-A to get rid of the icy part. From there it was pretty plain sailing, since Crabominable didn't get the boost anymore. I think this fight was the first one that really taught me to respect how powerful the terrain can be, which made the fight against Souta later on a bit of a breeze (no pun intended).

oh angie mine was kind of trail and error i under stould by observing crabby there that elemental seed boost speed in that field so i used one elemenatal seed on lycanroc night /rock slide stone edge from no guard and talon flame gale wings for crabby (crabominable) walrein was the difficult one