Johto Adventures! (OOC and Sign-Up)

anethia

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime, I'll just continue to chill under this bush, watching you silly humans kill each other over silly human things. :3

Or you could help out a dying raccoon. We can start the first Wild Pokémon-only Gym Challenge!

pls i'll murder you

orpha wake up or i'll get a Cleffa to wake you up with wake-up-slap

gg I win

Nu. I want to wait for everyone else to get their badges first so that I'm the lagger. FOR DRAMA AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES -*shot*

i at least have to wait for Jory to chance upon my comatose self, it's only fair.

EDIT: Heyyyyy... Combining different attacks is cheating!

EDIT EDIT: I like how Mr. Pokemon (A Pokemon lover) is just standing there and watching trainers force their Pokemon to kill each other derp ._.

Edited by Acquiescence

Danny in the house, Woot woot :D But really. Shiny Eevee for a starter, if thats allowed? I kinda noticed people using Pokemon that werent the three types you usually get :3 I also need to make the character...*sigh*

/ cues another battle to the death.

Honestly did not expect two characters already heavily wounded from baby Pokemon.

But then again this is not like the anime were Ash can take a full-powered Thunderbolt from Pikachu and not carry any two or three degree burns.

Lolz, dat realism.

wait isn't Odin cheating a little with having two pokemon with egg moves when its only 1 in 3 that can have it or are you not counting staters as part of that?

Nope! Your starter Pokémon doesn't count for the 1 egg move per three catches, as ya don't catch it! ^^

Color, you are quite right xD. I still don't understand how he can apparently live through being covered by a sphere of fire.

Logic is for nubs.

Also, are our characters gonna ultimately become friends or what?

ivoteforfriends

Edited by Alatreon

Oh geez following through my characters personality it may be very hard at first to become friends, especially after the battle that she had and the injuries that she sustained.

Probably a little bit down the road she will find more respect and eventually become friends, but right now Color is a not-so-happy camper

XD

Hey, Skullkin! Stay right where you are, I'll go catch you...eventually...once I wake up from this comatose state...

Umm...You're too big to enter the tiny offshoot of Dark Cave. Pokémon only. *puts up clubhouse sign saying 'No hoomins allowed' *

Edited by Skullkin