Johto Adventures! (OOC and Sign-Up)

anethia

Yo! I'd like to join! And i'm gonna be fair and choose a different starter!

This guy.

137.png

being a derp and missing people out. Approved, same with Kiri! (He's gonna post soon so.)

Also! Day Two. Every 24 posts means the next day is here! Why? Because Kiri is a genius and thought of that because 24 hours in a day, sooo~. However! Interaction battles (aka PVP!) makes the timer completely stop. This is because, if we had a full 6v6, and the rest made 24 posts, we'd be kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. So! PVP makes the timer stop. Other players can post, but it won't add to the total timer. Also, at the end of your posts, put in a spoiler;

(number of post in current timer; aka 23) posts left!

Any questions? Also, start the timer from the next post. Okay? And this does not mean that other people can't join in! You won't be at the same point in time, but you can still join!

Edited by Amaterasu

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not too late to sign up then I guess I'll join with Rino and a Zorua as a starter.

Scratch that, I think a Zorua might be too complicated for me, but a based Ralts would be perfect.

Yes! I going with Ralts.

Can people have the same starter? Sorry I changed mine after I posted, but if it's fine with OP then go for it.

Also I feel like I'm being a Mary Sue by giving it the ability to speak through telepathy even though it makes sense.

and it might lose it in the future

Can people have the same starter? Sorry I changed mine after I posted, but if it's fine with OP then go for it.

Also I feel like I'm being a Mary Sue by giving it the ability to speak through telepathy even though it makes sense.

and it might lose it in the future

Yes, they can have the same starter.

..Oh, and sorry for the AFK lately. I haz life things xD;

Edited by Amaterasu

Nah Color, it's fine. Posts can be as long as they want, and the timer starts from my next post since he asked me to start it up. It'll be counting down from 15 ( He wanted it to be shortened due to everyone already starting before the idea was made )starting from mine. Hope that's okay with everyone. ^^; He needed an idea, so I wanted to try and help out. ^^;

Oh snap, didn't see the no item rule. I'll have to go retcon the Power Bracelet then. I'm gonna wait for a reply from Amaterasu about the Shinx first, though.

EDIT: Instead of posting it all here, should we make a thread to post our current teams, to keep it all nice and organized?

Edited by NeoDarklight

No. You do NOT have to keep a record. If it helps you, just post it here.

Yes, do retcon it. Sorry for not seeing that sooner x-x

Retcon the Shinx or the Power Bracer? I was gonna do the latter, anyways, but I needed to know about the former.

EDIT: About the Mega Evo question... I do not believe it will be relevant for a while, as the requirements dictate in canon that a pokemon must be 1) fully evolved, 2) have an extremely high degree of friendship with their trainer, and 3) be holding a mega stone while their trainer has some sort of bracelet. So maybe ask again in a few months when we've gotten to the point where it's possible.

Edited by NeoDarklight

ok i am apologizing for what i have posted in the ic thread i was rued and wrong of me to do. i had no right to do that so i am realy really sorry i will be either deleting it or will post something actually related to the rp once again i am truly sorry for it.

It depends on who gets to her first.

She's going to play a game~.

Also: It was stated in-character that she headed off to Cherrygrove, so she can be found there as of the latest RP post.

Edited by RisingManes

Retcon the Shinx or the Power Bracer? I was gonna do the latter, anyways, but I needed to know about the former.

EDIT: About the Mega Evo question... I do not believe it will be relevant for a while, as the requirements dictate in canon that a pokemon must be 1) fully evolved, 2) have an extremely high degree of friendship with their trainer, and 3) be holding a mega stone while their trainer has some sort of bracelet. So maybe ask again in a few months when we've gotten to the point where it's possible.

Both.

Sensei~~~ question~~~

how do you PvP? Do you post it blow by blow? 'cos cross-timezone battles might be boring

You post your turn in a PVP. But you can do anything - combo's, one attack, et.c

Just don't, unless it's a sure hit attack, say the blow landed.

Lunar, your starter can be DW. Note how I said "You can't CATCH A WILD POKEMON WITH DW." You don't catch a starter.

Edited by Amaterasu

Both.

Okay. Give me a few hours, I've got a few things I need to do first, and then I need to rethink the scenario.

Edit: The RP that used to be in and technically am still a part of had its own section for battles so as to not clog up the rest of the RP with blow by blows that could take a while to finish (some of them were ~150 posts long and took 3 months from start to finish because of the wide variety of time zones). Since this IS a pokemon RP, where battling is a major part of it, perhaps we could have a designated section for battles?

Edit 2: Retcon complete.

Edited by NeoDarklight

i am finding the whole Murkrow thing that my character caused extremely amusing. Though i have the feeling that my character is got to be the butt of a lot of jokes by the time it is over. O well fits with my character being a idiot for the most part anyway. Also I agree with Acquiescence that short post should not move the counter tell day two forward though that just my opinion.